Democrat senate seat about to flip

Trump calls on Democratic senator to resign after VA pick drops out

Now that Jon Tester's lies about Admiral Jackson have been exposed, it looks like he will be voted out in November. He had dropped 18 points among democrats even before his lies were exposed. He's done. His seat will be republican in November.

It is not even May yet. Come November nobody will remember this and it will not affect the vote even one iota

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Now that Jon Tester's lies about Admiral Jackson have been exposed, it looks like he will be voted out in November. He had dropped 18 points among democrats even before his lies were exposed. He's done. His seat will be republican in November.

:lol:

He has dropped 18 points among Democrats?

Do you have a link to support that claim, or did you just pull it out of your ass?

I would have pulled it out of YOUR ass, but your hemorrhoids got in the way.

Claire McCaskill's Approval Rating Continues to Fall in Missouri

Also facing a drop in net approval was Indiana's Joe Donnelly (6 points), Montana's Jon Tester (18 points), West Virginia's Joe Manchin (8 points), North Dakota's Heidi Heitkamp (11 points), Ohio's Sherrod Brown (4 points), Wisconsin's Tammy Baldwin (6 points), and Pennsylvania's Bob Casey (9 points).

This pile of lies will do him in. Pack up Tester.

Aha - you're talking about 6-month old approval ratings (of all Montanians, not just Democrats, as you claimed) taken by online polling, which still put him at 57% approval.

You got a link to show the accusations were proven wrong? I know Trump says they weren't true, but he lies more than anybody.
You have to prove your accusations, dum dum. People are innocent in this country until proven guilty. You're trash.
So you don’t think Hillary is guilty of anything? Great news!
Comey said Hillary was guilty, but he declined to advise against her prosecution because she didn't really mean to do any harm. That's what he said on national TV in July of 2016, the lying conniving weasel.
If Comey is a lying conniving weasel, we should disregard him saying Hillary was guilty.

Is that your argument?

As I understand the argument herein, everybody is supposed to be presumed innocent until proven guilty.

Unless they are black, democratic, or both.

You got a link to show the accusations were proven wrong? I know Trump says they weren't true, but he lies more than anybody.
You turds keep forgetting that we don't have to prove your salacious accusations to be wrong. You have to prove that they are right, and there isn't a bit of evidence to support the accusations dims have leveled ad Admiral Jackson. It was a despicable smear campaign from the beginning. Dims hate the admiral because he blew up their bogus claims about Trump's health.

If I swapped Trump's name with Jim Jones, you would have fit right in down in Guyana.

If you swapped his name with Jim Jones everyone would rightly conclude that you're a delusional moron. The Dims attacked Admiral Jackson because they want everyone who considers debunking Dim lies that they will never serve in a Republican administration. It was a Mafia hit. It's the same thing they are pulling on Trump.

If anyone hs mafia ties it is Trump. Jackson was unqualified which is why he was losing Republican support. Take your garbage and go home KID.

Total horseshit, like everything you post.

You have to prove your accusations, dum dum. People are innocent in this country until proven guilty. You're trash.

Unless their name is Barack Obama, or Eric Holder, or Trayvon Martin, or Philandro Castile, or Stephon Clark, or really I could easily go on all day.

Except them.

Oh. And Hillary Clinton. Because heaven fucking forfend SHE be presumed innocent.
You mean she's presumed innocent exactly the way you douchebags presume Trump is innocent?

Yeah, that's exactly what she's entitled to.

Unless their name is Barack Obama, or Eric Holder, or Trayvon Martin, or Philandro Castile, or Stephon Clark, or really I could easily go on all day.

Except them.

Oh. And Hillary Clinton. Because heaven fucking forfend SHE be presumed innocent.

When someone is threatening you with bodily harm, you don't have to presume anything. You're free to blow them away.

And we certainly don't have to prove Democrat criminals are innocent.

There is one topic per thread. Not about Ted Cruz, muslims, Hillary or Comey. Also aint about other posters.

Several warnings and 19 posts deleted. And the day is still young..

Except them.

Holder was censored by congress. Trayvon Martin was killed in self defense, a jury said so. Idiot.

How about the Secret Service.....

Secret Service denies allegations against Rear Admiral Jackson

The Secret Service not having a record of it happening is not the same as them denying it happened.

The Secret Service not having a record of it happening is not the same as them denying it happened.

And if all of those things happened...then the head of the Secret Service needs to be fired...since the Doctor to the President of the United States would have been a threat to the man....

According to your theory, Big foot and the purple spachetti monster actually exist.

According to your theory, Big foot and the purple spachetti monster actually exist.

No, I don't think you understand what I'm saying.

Nor, it appears, do you understand what the word "theory" means.

I understand exactly what you're saying. You want us to believe that if we don't prove your claim wrong, then that means it's true. That's the same argument used by people who claim Bigfoot exists.

I understand exactly what you're saying. You want us to believe that if we don't prove your claim wrong, then that means it true. That's the same argument used by people who claim Bigfoot exists.

That may be what the voices in your head said, but that's not what I posted.

I am beginning to think people should just shoot a Democrat if they see one.

At least put them on trial. They just tried to ruin an innocent man’s life.

When are they going to be stopped from railroading innocent men to prison or smearing innocent men whom they cannot defeat in an honest political contest?

They are becoming political terrorists.

Why are all Democrat men for instance fond of little boys and drinking Jizz?

Just so hard for real men to relate to them.

And their lust for Lies is insatiable.

Last edited:

I understand exactly what you're saying. You want us to believe that if we don't prove your claim wrong, then that means it true. That's the same argument used by people who claim Bigfoot exists.

Everyone can read for themselves what you posted.

When are they going to be stopped from railroading innincent men to prison or smearing innocent men whom they cannot defeat in an honest political contest?

They have learned that to get power, let nothing stand in their way.......the rules of a civilized society can no longer contain their appetites....

When are they going to be stopped from railroading innincent men to prison or smearing innocent men whom they cannot defeat in an honest political contest?

Destroying innocent people is the Democrat modus operandi. They aren't content with merely defeating someone's ideas, they want to put people who disagree with them in prison. At the very least they want to make them lose their jobs. Dims can't win the battle of ideas, so destroying their enemies is the only arrow in their quiver.

Everyone can read for themselves what you posted.

Except you, apparently.

Forum List

Back