Democrat Senator Chris Murphy On The Need To Protect Trans Youth: "I'm a parent"..."stop bullying these kids, they threaten no one, they hurt no one!"

i couldn't find anything about Eric Verbeek, the trans kid who Murphy says committed suicide

Thank you, Sen. Murphy for standing up for those who are being oppressed.

Make no mistake: Trans folx are loved by God in all their queerness

Its fine that Sen. Murphy wants his kinds to grow up to be homos.

But that's his choice.

The problem is whether or not the government schools should be grooming the children of straight parents to change their orientations.

But that's his choice.

The problem is whether or not the government schools should be grooming the children of straight parents to change their orientations.
Alabama just passed a bill that criminalizes providing gender-affirming care to trans youth

do support this type of government involvement?

Chris Murphy on fire - "My message to adults w/ power who have decided to spend their days bullying (transgender) kids 'Stop it, grow up - so you're not ready to accept transgender people, I hope you come around some day. but these kids threaten no one, they're hurting no one.'"

Seth Walsh. 13 years old. Took his own life because of bullying. He was gay but that didn't make him any different. Send your prayers to him

I would like to ask, what rights do trans people want, that they don't already have here in America?

And as for the suicides committed by trans teens, it's really not a surprise, considering that they are already mentally ill. Regular straight kids commit suicides just as much if not more, so how this is just a trans problem is beyond me.

I would like to ask, what rights do trans people want, that they don't already have here in America?

And as for the suicides committed by trans teens, it's really not a surprise, considering that they are already mentally ill. Regular straight kids commit suicides just as much if not more, so how this is just a trans problem is beyond me.
The right to be Trans I take it. Absent dressing rooms and women's sports, what's the problem with it?

School is not the place you should send your children if you don't want them bullied and attacked.
Anybody who sends ANY kid to our failed school pits has a screw loose. And with alleged "trans" kids, well sending them to a public school is just another of a long litany of abuses those kids' "parents" (usually state paid dyke foster folks) have laid on them.

School is not the place you should send your children if you don't want them bullied and attacked.
Anybody who sends ANY kid to our failed school pits has a screw loose. And with alleged "trans" kids, well sending them to a public school is just another of a long litany of abuses those kids' "parents" (usually state paid dyke foster folks) have laid on them.
That's going to be a problem if we want doctors, scientists, engineers, well anyone above ditch diggers really.

The truth of the matter is that innocent kids are being stigmatized and bullied for being "queer" by the left for their own selfish political agenda.

But that's his choice.

Seth Walsh. 13 years old. Took his own life because of bullying. He was gay but that didn't make him any different. Send your prayers to him

There has to be other ways. Because we are now having a much higher percentage believing they are gay and other things because of this. And that is not the truth. Just like we tell kids about Sant Claus, they believe it, but after a set amount of years they do not And these Prog agendas on sexuality is not good for the psychology of children as they age.

That's going to be a problem if we want doctors, scientists, engineers, well anyone above ditch diggers really.
It's already a problem. They come out of school dumber than they go in.
And that's not an accident.
But that's a different topic. I question the integrity of a parent who is willing to risk their kids' lives because they need child care, or because they want to make a *point*. And I question the sanity and suitability of a "parent" who tells a kid he's a sexual deviant, then sends him to the pit. Those "parents" revel in the abuse their kids experience. They think it validates them.
It's a sick and twisted mind set.

It's already a problem. They come out of school dumber than they go in.
And that's not an accident.
But that's a different topic. I question the integrity of a parent who is willing to risk their kids' lives because they need child care, or because they want to make a *point*.
Mmm ok where do you think we get engineers from?

Nobody should be bullying kids. It is a separate issue though from trying to explain to kids issues that they shouldn't be focused on in school, nor an appropriate age to comprehend adult constructs.

How about school focuses on vital skills and preparing them to compete in the global economy and leave the politics and other issues for parents to address?

Thank you, Sen. Murphy for standing up for those who are being oppressed.

Make no mistake: Trans folx are loved by God in all their queerness

God luvs the little faggots? Of course he does, as his children, but you had better check the Book of Romans. God has plans for all the faggots.

i couldn't find anything about Eric Verbeek, the trans kid who Murphy says committed suicide

Let me know if you need more.

Forum List

Back