🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrat Senator Sheldon Whitehouse demands a new FBI investigation of Brett Kavanaugh

Stop thinking like that. We need to be not as bad but at least as vocal and in their faces. Otherwise it’s a surrender.
Agree. Despite all their screeching as to how awful we are, deep down they know we are do not sink to their level. They use that to their advantage.

This is now a war for the survival of America. We have to start pushing back harder. Nice guys DO finish last.

You are 100% correct, of course. This is a total disaster, and all because the Dems pulled out all stops to install Biden come hell or high water. Despite that, I still have family members who hold themselves up as superior beings for voting for Biden, and continue to mock those of us who voted for Trump.
I guess that’s what happens when your only news source is MSNBC. I think they need deprogramming along the lines of how Moonies were deprogrammed in the 1970s.
1. I blame Trump for losing to that loser, even counting the massive voter-fraud.
2. Trump only lost by 43,000 votes in 4-states, you can google it.
3. My wife said after the 1st debate ...no way I can vote for that AH."
4. Trump never understood that every vote counts. Bullying turns off women voters. All the dumb bunny had to do was "act" presidential and he wins in a landslide. I won't list all of Trump's many gaffes, but he needs to listen to his experts. Let Trump be Trump works with the base in the primary, but in the general election, he needed to thread the needle and he failed.

Hey, the idea just came to me that you and I could have a rational discussion on the abortion issue!

We've been able to maintain civility and politeness on some of the other issues and I'm pretty sure we could do the same with this one!

And just imagine the wrath of the spammers and their grinding of teeth when we reach some concensus!
Please let's do!

What about investigating the leaker? What about arresting those threatening the justices with violence? Oh right, I forget…..the government only moves against those who dissent from its edicts.
There are those who think that Roberts himself is the leaker.

Sheldon Whitehouse would not call for a new FBI investigation into Kavanaugh without just cause. To me, a court filled with extremists by an alleged abuser of women and seated with two judges accused of abuse has no legitimacy, Moscow Mitch court packing aside.

What a shocker. Dem's need to grow the hell up and move on.

Hey, the idea just came to me that you and I could have a rational discussion on the abortion issue!

We've been able to maintain civility and politeness on some of the other issues and I'm pretty sure we could do the same with this one!

And just imagine the wrath of the spammers and their grinding of teeth when we reach some concensus!
While I am staunchly pro-life I can't see any practical path forward on an issue that is simply unenforceable.

Maybe in fantasyland. That's why you want to suppress turnout. It's not a secret anymore.
Fantasyland is where you are residing.

1652137514677.png

Fantasyland is where you are residing.

View attachment 642496

Nah, irrelevant. The gop will get smoked in every national election for a while. And dems routinely get more votes in every congressional election too. I will go with data, not self reported opinion. Thanks anyway. Good luck with your fantasies.

Nah, irrelevant. The gop will get smoked in every national election for a while. And dems routinely get more votes in every congressional election too. I will go with data, not self reported opinion. Thanks anyway. Good luck with your fantasies.
You're really going to have a big wakeup call Nov 3rd when you wake up and see the results of the red wave.

Sheldon Whitehouse would not call for a new FBI investigation into Kavanaugh without just cause. To me, a court filled with extremists by an alleged abuser of women and seated with two judges accused of abuse has no legitimacy, Moscow Mitch court packing aside.

Fuck him . When the gonna investigate Adam schiff , and the rest of the lying Democrats. They are so dirty.

Forum List

Back