Democrat supporters are flipping out over JD Vance's alleged use of "eyeliner".

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
But nothing to see here, right guys? Seems like there's a little more going on than eyeliner on this one.

Levine.jpg

But nothing to see here, right guys? Seems like there's a little more going on than eyeliner on this one.

View attachment 993700
You're so mean. They're godless, subhuman garbage that doesn't stand for anything... just re-distibution of wealth from the people that work for a living to the people that vote for a living. All the rest of it is smoke and mirrors...

Hey what's with the eye liner??

stolen valor 004.jpg

Bowman is a closeted transvestite. If he had any outward signs of being happy, I'd say "great". But nobody on the public stage seems as miserable has he is. I guess fucking his couch isn't doing it for him?

I guess fucking his couch isn't doing it for him?

Debunked.

On July 15, shortly after former President Donald Trump announced Sen. JD Vance would be joining his ticket, the X user @rickrudescalves posted a joke: "can't say for sure but he might be the first vp pick to have admitted in a ny times bestseller to fucking an Inside-out latex glove shoved between two couch cushions (vance, hillbilly elegy, pp. 179-181)."

Needless to say, pages 179 through 181 of "Hillbilly Elegy" are not devoted to an account of Vance's couch surfing, and there's no evidence that he's ever done anything to a couch other than sit on one.

Last edited:
Not debunked... this AWOL deserter ingested horse jizz to the point of being hospitalized. This is the one that uses the word "weird" a lot.

Jesus Christ, TamponTimmy, did you forget you guzzled farm animal cum when you were 35?? Is this the mother of all backfires? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

walz horse cum 01.jpg

Last edited:
JD Vance is looking better than he ever did after the weight loss and a bit of a tan. A beard. Real men have beards.

Democrats make up a lie and then can't let go. It's like they are super proud of lying.

Choosing JD Vance drove democrats over the edge. They have become absolutely hysterical over lying about Vance. I'm surprised they haven't exhumed his grandmother and accused her of giving BJs to black football players.

Not debunked... this AWOL deserter ingested horse jizz to the point of being hospitalized. This is the one that uses the word "weird" a lot.

Jesus Christ, TamponTimmy, did you forget you guzzled farm animal cum when you were 35?? Is this the mother of all backfires? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

View attachment 993730
:auiqs.jpg: Lol. You think the other party is full of pedos, right? You're such a fucking super awesome boomer that generation Xers like myself should respect your opinion. Right?

You're so mean. They're godless, subhuman garbage that doesn't stand for anything... just re-distibution of wealth from the people that work for a living to the people that vote for a living. All the rest of it is smoke and mirrors...

Hey what's with the eye liner??

View attachment 993702

That picture made me laugh out loud it's too good

Forum List

Back