Democrat thugs shut down Trump rally

The news is reporting that Trump cancelled a rally in Chicago because a hoard of Democrat thugs showed up to threaten him and his fans.

Whatever happened to freedom of speech? Who are the brownshirts here?

You guys are such fucking pussies. Winners don't cower to thugs. Bunch of beta cucks, all of you

So you would prefer if the Trump supporters beat the crap out of the protesters?

The news is reporting that Trump cancelled a rally in Chicago because a hoard of Democrat thugs showed up to threaten him and his fans.

You guys are such fucking pussies. Winners don't cower to thugs. Bunch of beta cucks, all of you

So you would prefer if the Trump supporters beat the crap out of the protesters?
That is what they wanted........................

The BLM movement and their puppet masters can shove their little protest where the sun doesn't shine...............Too bad no water cannon action tonight to see how some slide down the pavement.

Here, want a trip down memory lane?

b104bb66-41d1-4c08-8af8-4b26df809261.jpg

Actually, I would. This country has tolerated these asshole for the last 40 years. It's time that they get what's coming to their whiny, crybaby asses. So, as much as I think I have fallen off the rails, Yeah, I think it's high time to put a few of these jerks in the local ER's.

I'm a liberal and, while I think Trump is an extremist dangerously close in a lot of his views to other extreme radicals, I also support free speech.

I think that it is in bad taste to create a hostile environment not open for discussion, now with that said I honestly think that Trump's supporters should have been allowed to peaceably assemble AS WELL AS Trumps protesters been allowed to peaceably protest. I'm not sure who organized the event nor exactly how hostile the crowds seemed to be but either the event was planned by an idiot without enough resources available, or the people attending needed to chill their jets.

Bingo. And by backing out à la Megyn Kelly, Rump is tacitly admitting that he's not willing to chill those jets. After all, that sort of angst is exactly what he thrives on, so he's in effect admitting that he's made of blusterfluff. Only this and nothing more.

Interestingly when he disassociated from that fledgling third party 16 years ago he denounced David Duke as the "anger vote". And now look where he is.
I am not necessarily blaming Trump. I haven't really seen any coverage over the crowds before the event...if the atmosphere is pretty charged, an appearance by the guy that the people disagree over would likely increase tensions, not relieve them.

I'll just repeat this again, either the even organizer was an idiot (not having enough security on hand, nor able to properly rope off / account for designated areas for the protesters outside of the venue of the rally), or the crowds (not saying one side or another, again, we have no information...at least any that I've seen, I'd be more than happy if somebody had a link to how the crowds appeared) needed to tone it down.

How was the organizer supposed to know an army of brownshirt thugs would show up?

I'm a liberal and, while I think Trump is an extremist dangerously close in a lot of his views to other extreme radicals, I also support free speech.

I think that it is in bad taste to create a hostile environment not open for discussion, now with that said I honestly think that Trump's supporters should have been allowed to peaceably assemble AS WELL AS Trumps protesters been allowed to peaceably protest. I'm not sure who organized the event nor exactly how hostile the crowds seemed to be but either the event was planned by an idiot without enough resources available, or the people attending needed to chill their jets.

Trump is "extremely dangerous?"

My God liberals are fucking scumbags.

Anything a liberal doesn't agree with is "extremely dangerous". Jesus - just openly say that Climate Change is bogus - you will see pussies wetting their little panties they are so upset.
If you actually read my quote I never say "extremely dangerous"...just because the guy added quotes doesn't mean that he accurately quoted the material.

Maybe you should read the quote before getting angry over what wasn't said.

Seriously, you guys seem to have the literacy level of a 4th grader.

Who the hell is angry? I stated a FACT. Anything a liberal doesn't agree with is "extremely dangerous". Tell me where I'm wrong. Please.
Well, I'm a liberal, I don't agree with Trump, and I don't consider Trump as extremely dangerous. I'm literally a living counter-example.

So, yeah, you are pretty wrong.

Edit: I actually think it is important for Trump to be allowed to be represented fairly, which is why I'm disappointed his rally had to be postponed. A lot of people support Trump, which means that a lot of people want their voices heard through the figurehead they are supporting. As an American and a fan of Democracy, I'm a huge supporter of this.

However, I don't agree with his idea set. Doesn't mean he is extremely dangerous...I'm not sure where you get off when somebody is literally telling you their views, and you simply supplant your fantastical world view upon them regardless of what they say.

Now THAT, is really un-American.

The BLM movement and their puppet masters can shove their little protest where the sun doesn't shine...............Too bad no water cannon action tonight to see how some slide down the pavement.

Really dumbass comparison - even for you.....People wanting to be recognized as human beings as compared to assholes disrupting a political rally. Yeah, really smart of you.

Trump is "extremely dangerous?"

My God liberals are fucking scumbags.

Anything a liberal doesn't agree with is "extremely dangerous". Jesus - just openly say that Climate Change is bogus - you will see pussies wetting their little panties they are so upset.
If you actually read my quote I never say "extremely dangerous"...just because the guy added quotes doesn't mean that he accurately quoted the material.

Maybe you should read the quote before getting angry over what wasn't said.

Seriously, you guys seem to have the literacy level of a 4th grader.

Who the hell is angry? I stated a FACT. Anything a liberal doesn't agree with is "extremely dangerous". Tell me where I'm wrong. Please.
Well, I'm a liberal, I don't agree with Trump, and I don't consider Trump as extremely dangerous. I'm literally a living counter-example.

So, yeah, you are pretty wrong.

Apparently, your reading comprehension is not as good as you think sonny.

Water Cannon vehicles are more efficient.........back then it was inefficient use of water on protesters.............while it is a nice response to Chicago.........it is not up to the tech standards of today......With half that volume and increased psi........they would be flat to the wall via pressure instead of mainly getting wet.....

You guys don't know shit about technology do you.........Don't even know how to hose down a mob............geesh.

Actually, I would. This country has tolerated these asshole for the last 40 years. It's time that they get what's coming to their whiny, crybaby asses. So, as much as I think I have fallen off the rails, Yeah, I think it's high time to put a few of these jerks in the local ER's.

I wasn't asking you. I was asking Poo Poo.

I think they should get whatever they dish out.

Drumpf calls for violence, asks his supporters to beat up people, pays no neck thugs to beat up people, says he wishes protesters would be hauled out on stretchers - there is violence at every single rally and he asks for more.

He attacks the first amendment and the right of assembly. He has said he will put an end to free speech.

Drumpf is against every single American priniciple.

But now, suddenly, its the "liberal's fault".

RWNJ traitors don't take responsibility for their own words. They lie, cheat and steal. So, of course Duh Donuld is their hero.

But, when protesters show up looking for trouble, you condone that.

Bull. Post a link where I said that.

OTOH, when Drumpf calls for violence, YOU condone that.

Drumpf is just reaping what he has sown.

Why are you against them
Expressing Themsleves ? Mr free speech?
Why doesn't Trump just get out there and punch some protesters in the face. He's always talking about how much he'd enjoy doing that......now would be a perfect opportunity.

I wasn't asking you. I was asking Poo Poo.

I think they should get whatever they dish out.

Understood. Just expressing my opinion ( as much as I am surprised by it). I think it is high time that AMERICANS rise up.

well, that would be Trump and his followers who threaten to beat up people who disagree with them.
Trump just got the Bully's Worst Nightmare- people willing to fight back.

I am SOOOOO Proud of my city tonight.

And now I know why I voted for Trump. Sure, he hasn't helped the atmosphere with his comments, but never has he stooped so low as to encourage his supporters to shut down other people's rallies.

Hey liberals, this is what a safe space on steroids looks like.

CdTzowxWEAEiZp8.jpg

Forum List

Back