Democrat thugs shut down Trump rally

DemoCRAPS and BLM now fighting police and have closed down the main highway as per WABC news!
This sort of thuggery encourages people who ordinarily might sit at home election day to get off their ass and try to take back their lives. Those Demothugs are turning imagined fear into deep, gut-wrenching REAL fear. I DO hope they keep up the good work! It'll be their own downfall but please don't tell them that.

Indeed. Black Lies Matter is doing the work FOR Trump.

And...accomplish what?
Accomplish shutting down a rally. What do you think they were there for?
They used free speech to shut down free speech! Thugs, just plain thugs!

They didn't cancel the rally. They just used their free speech. Why are you so butthurt about it?

These clowns are fucking the Democrats. Of you can't see that, I say get after it.

Using violence to change Americans's minds is a losing proposition.
How much violence happened?
Were you watching at the fighting going on? It just took a couple crazies with weapons... Good that Trump postponed it.

Uh... I guess they expected to shut down a rally

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

And...accomplish what?

They didn't cancel the rally. They just used their free speech. Why are you so butthurt about it?

They suppresed free speech, but I know Liberals don't believe in free speech.
Whoa you responded to my same post twice! I'm flattered

These clowns are fucking the Democrats. Of you can't see that, I say get after it.

Using violence to change Americans's minds is a losing proposition.
How much violence happened?
Were you watching at the fighting going on? It just took a couple crazies with weapons... Good that Trump postponed it.
What fighting? Do you have a video?

DemoCRAPS and BLM now fighting police and have closed down the main highway as per WABC news!
This sort of thuggery encourages people who ordinarily might sit at home election day to get off their ass and try to take back their lives. Those Demothugs are turning imagined fear into deep, gut-wrenching REAL fear. I DO hope they keep up the good work! It'll be their own downfall but please don't tell them that.

Like everything else, this too shall blow up in their faces and they will once again sit and scratch their asses why

And the nice part is that undecided people who wanted to attend the rally to see for themselves saw what was "on" instead and left convinced that Trump IS what we need to end the madness. They'll go home and tell their friends about the thuggery that needs to come to an end and how Trump is the man to do it.

So keep up the good work, thugs and thugettes.....you're building Trump's base!

The news is reporting that Trump cancelled a rally in Chicago because a hoard of Democrat thugs showed up to threaten him and his fans.

Whatever happened to freedom of speech? Who are the brownshirts here?
I'm a liberal and, while I think Trump is an extremist dangerously close in a lot of his views to other extreme radicals, I also support free speech.

I think that it is in bad taste to create a hostile environment not open for discussion, now with that said I honestly think that Trump's supporters should have been allowed to peaceably assemble AS WELL AS Trumps protesters been allowed to peaceably protest. I'm not sure who organized the event nor exactly how hostile the crowds seemed to be but either the event was planned by an idiot without enough resources available, or the people attending needed to chill their jets.

Trump is "extremely dangerous?"

My God liberals are fucking scumbags.

Trump rally postponed; security concerns cited

Libs showing their true colors. So much for non-violent peace myth. Liberals planning these protest like radical Muslims plan attacks. Libs are just terrorist building up to disrupt America freedoms.

650x366
Actually this is an example of the propensity of most on the right to lie.

Like everything else, this too shall blow up in their faces and they will once again sit and scratch their asses why

Indeed. Like I have said this entire election cycle (so far) - America is pissed off, mad as hell and they WILL take care of it in November. Do NOT go into ANY downtown area of the United States on Election night. Liberals will be jumping out of windows left and right. Bank on it.

He can "talk" all he wants. No problem there. He was DISRUPTING a rally and kept people from hearing the speaker. He was trying to "trump" his rights over others. Doesn't work that way and you know it. Glad he got his ass kicked. He went there to start trouble and he found trouble - and the man was 78 years old. :)

Not being able to hear is violent then. That's different than where I'm from.

Well, like I stated earlier - America has awakened. I wouldn't go to any rallies with the idea of shutting it down anymore. It might be bad for one's health.

Just want you to know that when you defend violence then there will be a reaction.

But you think only one side should be able to violent. Lol

So you admit they are brownshirt thugs.

Yes Trump supporters are brown shirts. Yiu defended violence and now you put a flower in your hair.
Oh BS...........DNC helped plan this shit............Move On is rumored to help start it..............They came there to kill free speech and obstructing a peaceful rally for President..............

I'm sure the DEM thugs bused some of them in..........

It will back fire BIG TIME................They didn't win any votes tonight.........They lost them.

Indeed. Like I have said this entire election cycle (so far) - America is pissed off, mad as hell and they WILL take care of it in November. Do NOT go into ANY downtown area of the United States on Election night. Liberals will be jumping out of windows left and right. Bank on it.

You say that as it's a bad thing.

The news is reporting that Trump cancelled a rally in Chicago because a hoard of Democrat thugs showed up to threaten him and his fans.

I'm a liberal and, while I think Trump is an extremist dangerously close in a lot of his views to other extreme radicals, I also support free speech.

I think that it is in bad taste to create a hostile environment not open for discussion, now with that said I honestly think that Trump's supporters should have been allowed to peaceably assemble AS WELL AS Trumps protesters been allowed to peaceably protest. I'm not sure who organized the event nor exactly how hostile the crowds seemed to be but either the event was planned by an idiot without enough resources available, or the people attending needed to chill their jets.

Anything a liberal doesn't agree with is "extremely dangerous". Jesus - just openly say that Climate Change is bogus - you will see pussies wetting their little panties they are so upset.

The BLM movement and their puppet masters can shove their little protest where the sun doesn't shine...............Too bad no water cannon action tonight to see how some slide down the pavement.

Sorry - didn't mean to do that.....just don't want any of my conservative brethren to get hit by falling liberals... :)

Do you know how to read?

Do you honestly think that "an extremist dangerously close in a lot of his views to other extreme radicals" is the same as "extremely dangerous" simply because they have similar words side by side? If I take out the more descriptive language (as I suppose I have to do for you you), what I said, in simpler terms was:

"an extremist, close in many of his views to other radicals"

Did you get past the 5th grade? Come on man, as we can only communicate through writing, one would simply expect another to be able to read what was written.

Not being able to hear is violent then. That's different than where I'm from.

Well, like I stated earlier - America has awakened. I wouldn't go to any rallies with the idea of shutting it down anymore. It might be bad for one's health.

Just want you to know that when you defend violence then there will be a reaction.

But you think only one side should be able to violent. Lol

So you admit they are brownshirt thugs.

Yes Trump supporters are brown shirts. Yiu defended violence and now you put a flower in your hair.
Oh BS...........DNC helped plan this shit............Move On is rumored to help start it..............They came there to kill free speech and obstructing a peaceful rally for President..............

I'm sure the DEM thugs bused some of them in..........

It will back fire BIG TIME................They didn't win any votes tonight.........They lost them.

So?

Sorry - didn't mean to do that.....just don't want any of my conservative brethren to get hit by falling liberals... :)

#liberallivesdontmatter

Forum List

Back