Democrat thugs shut down Trump rally

Trump rally postponed; security concerns cited

Libs showing their true colors. So much for non-violent peace myth. Liberals planning these protest like radical Muslims plan attacks. Libs are just terrorist building up to disrupt America freedoms.

650x366

What are they doing that's violent?

Well, like I stated earlier - America has awakened. I wouldn't go to any rallies with the idea of shutting it down anymore. It might be bad for one's health.

Just want you to know that when you defend violence then there will be a reaction.

But you think only one side should be able to violent. Lol

So you admit they are brownshirt thugs.

Yes Trump supporters are brown shirts. Yiu defended violence and now you put a flower in your hair.
Oh BS...........DNC helped plan this shit............Move On is rumored to help start it..............They came there to kill free speech and obstructing a peaceful rally for President..............

I'm sure the DEM thugs bused some of them in..........

It will back fire BIG TIME................They didn't win any votes tonight.........They lost them.

So?
Good.........do it some more then.....................lose more votes........all you have is a lying old bitch for a candidate..........that is all....................

This will be an ugly election and her past will be DISSECTED...............She will not get a pass........and may even need a pardon..........

Well at least they haven't started burning the city yet.

Like I read somewhere....this is going to be a long, hot summer.....

What vermin those communist, democrat thugs are!:mad-61:

Yeah, I know...when things go good you say it'll increase votes. When things go bad you say it'll increase votes.

The news is reporting that Trump cancelled a rally in Chicago because a hoard of Democrat thugs showed up to threaten him and his fans.

Whatever happened to freedom of speech? Who are the brownshirts here?
I'm a liberal and, while I think Trump is an extremist dangerously close in a lot of his views to other extreme radicals, I also support free speech.

I think that it is in bad taste to create a hostile environment not open for discussion, now with that said I honestly think that Trump's supporters should have been allowed to peaceably assemble AS WELL AS Trumps protesters been allowed to peaceably protest. I'm not sure who organized the event nor exactly how hostile the crowds seemed to be but either the event was planned by an idiot without enough resources available, or the people attending needed to chill their jets.

Bingo. And by backing out à la Megyn Kelly, Rump is tacitly admitting that he's not willing to chill those jets. After all, that sort of angst is exactly what he thrives on, so he's in effect admitting that he's made of blusterfluff. Only this and nothing more.

Interestingly when he disassociated from that fledgling third party 16 years ago he denounced David Duke as the "anger vote". And now look where he is.

Students Petition To Cancel Trump's Chicago Campaign Stop At UIC

More than 40,000 people have signed a MoveOn petition to cancel the event. The petition’s background section reads, in part:

UIC is home to working students, immigrant, and students of color to have access to higher education and graduate.

The platform Donald Trump would announce at the UIC Pavilion is a direct attack on much of the UIC student body - from mass deportation to a ban on muslims to a refusal to denounce the KKK, not to mention regular insults to women.

This past Saturday, however, UIC Chancellor Michael D. Amiridis released a statement reiterating that, though the university “is not endorsing, sponsoring or supporting any candidate for political office,” UIC plans to move forward with the venue rental.

Thousands of normal, people came to listen to a presidential candidate. Then there were protesters that didn't quietly protest outside, they were violent thugs.

The news is reporting that Trump cancelled a rally in Chicago because a hoard of Democrat thugs showed up to threaten him and his fans.

I'm a liberal and, while I think Trump is an extremist dangerously close in a lot of his views to other extreme radicals, I also support free speech.

I think that it is in bad taste to create a hostile environment not open for discussion, now with that said I honestly think that Trump's supporters should have been allowed to peaceably assemble AS WELL AS Trumps protesters been allowed to peaceably protest. I'm not sure who organized the event nor exactly how hostile the crowds seemed to be but either the event was planned by an idiot without enough resources available, or the people attending needed to chill their jets.

Trump is "extremely dangerous?"

My God liberals are fucking scumbags.

Anything a liberal doesn't agree with is "extremely dangerous". Jesus - just openly say that Climate Change is bogus - you will see pussies wetting their little panties they are so upset.
If you actually read my quote I never say "extremely dangerous"...just because the guy added quotes doesn't mean that he accurately quoted the material.

Maybe you should read the quote before getting angry over what wasn't said.

Seriously, you guys seem to have the literacy level of a 4th grader.

Bingo. And by backing out à la Megyn Kelly, Rump is tacitly admitting that he's not willing to chill those jets. After all, that sort of angst is exactly what he thrives on, so he's in effect admitting that he's made of blusterfluff. Only this and nothing more.

Interestingly when he disassociated from that fledgling third party 16 years ago he denounced David Duke as the "anger vote". And now look where he is.

The Democrats appear to be the angry ones. They're the ones being hauled off to jail, not Trump supporters.

Yeah, I know...when things go good you say it'll increase votes. When things go bad you say it'll increase votes.
One of the largest turnouts for GOP primaries in ages..........45000 in Pennsylvania swapped from the Dem to GOP since the beginning of the yea...............Dem primaries low..............

You figure it out...............People are jumping off the Hilary Train.........in states that almost always go Dem..................Hey........Hillary has a following of FBI agents though........Look on the bright side.

One of the largest turnouts for GOP primaries in ages..........45000 in Pennsylvania swapped from the Dem to GOP since the beginning of the yea...............Dem primaries low..............

You figure it out...............People are jumping off the Hilary Train.........in states that almost always go Dem..................Hey........Hillary has a following of FBI agents though........Look on the bright side.

Yeah I know...2 years ago you said the same thing "largest turnout"

Then 2 years before that.

What are you a tape recorder............Oh I'll repeat the same thing over again.....and again..........What is it.........Ground Hogs day..............

Your Lying old bitch can't win without doing this kind of shit............and right now it isn't working.......Your only hope is the GOP who are against Trump stay home.................while you lose Dems from Blue states right and left.

You guys are such fucking pussies. Winners don't cower to thugs. Bunch of beta cucks, all of you

I am not necessarily blaming Trump. I haven't really seen any coverage over the crowds before the event...if the atmosphere is pretty charged, an appearance by the guy that the people disagree over would likely increase tensions, not relieve them.

I'll just repeat this again, either the even organizer was an idiot (not having enough security on hand, nor able to properly rope off / account for designated areas for the protesters outside of the venue of the rally), or the crowds (not saying one side or another, again, we have no information...at least any that I've seen, I'd be more than happy if somebody had a link to how the crowds appeared) needed to tone it down.

Yeah I know...2 years ago you said the same thing "largest turnout"

Your not dealing with RINO's this time.................It isn't a pillow fight anymore..............your tactics will be used against you with this candidate.

Trump is "extremely dangerous?"

My God liberals are fucking scumbags.

Anything a liberal doesn't agree with is "extremely dangerous". Jesus - just openly say that Climate Change is bogus - you will see pussies wetting their little panties they are so upset.
If you actually read my quote I never say "extremely dangerous"...just because the guy added quotes doesn't mean that he accurately quoted the material.

Maybe you should read the quote before getting angry over what wasn't said.

Seriously, you guys seem to have the literacy level of a 4th grader.

Who the hell is angry? I stated a FACT. Anything a liberal doesn't agree with is "extremely dangerous". Tell me where I'm wrong. Please.

Forum List

Back