Democrat thugs shut down Trump rally

Just Wait for the right to reverse and say "violence is wrong" so we can all chuckle at their defense of the old guy sucker punching a peaceful protester

Jesus Christ - your idea of a "peaceful protester" and mine are obviously quite different. Fuck him. Glad he got what was coming to him.

Obviously talking is violent where you come from

He can "talk" all he wants. No problem there. He was DISRUPTING a rally and kept people from hearing the speaker. He was trying to "trump" his rights over others. Doesn't work that way and you know it. Glad he got his ass kicked. He went there to start trouble and he found trouble - and the man was 78 years old. :)

Not being able to hear is violent then. That's different than where I'm from.

Well, like I stated earlier - America has awakened. I wouldn't go to any rallies with the idea of shutting it down anymore. It might be bad for one's health.

Just want you to know that when you defend violence then there will be a reaction.

But you think only one side should be able to violent. Lol

Drumpf calls for violence, asks his supporters to beat up people, pays no neck thugs to beat up people, says he wishes protesters would be hauled out on stretchers - there is violence at every single rally and he asks for more.

He attacks the first amendment and the right of assembly. He has said he will put an end to free speech.

Drumpf is against every single American priniciple.

But now, suddenly, its the "liberal's fault".

RWNJ traitors don't take responsibility for their own words. They lie, cheat and steal. So, of course Duh Donuld is their hero.

Jesus Christ - your idea of a "peaceful protester" and mine are obviously quite different. Fuck him. Glad he got what was coming to him.

He can "talk" all he wants. No problem there. He was DISRUPTING a rally and kept people from hearing the speaker. He was trying to "trump" his rights over others. Doesn't work that way and you know it. Glad he got his ass kicked. He went there to start trouble and he found trouble - and the man was 78 years old. :)

Well, like I stated earlier - America has awakened. I wouldn't go to any rallies with the idea of shutting it down anymore. It might be bad for one's health.

Just want you to know that when you defend violence then there will be a reaction.

You have what I have termed.....Reality Dyslexia.....thinking that Trump rallies were violent...then saying that this thuggery was in reaction to Trump..........

This violence is typical left wing crap.......they have done this since the first left winger expected his caveman buddies to give him their food....since he reused to get his own......

It appears that the thugs were already there, looking for trouble.

Serious question: what do they expect to accomplish with this behavior?
Uh... I guess they expected to shut down a rally

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

And...accomplish what?
Accomplish shutting down a rally. What do you think they were there for?

Omg...lol

Do I have to hold your hand, or is it that you know These idiots are shooting themselves in the foot and don't want to admit it?

Drumpf calls for violence, asks his supporters to beat up people, pays no neck thugs to beat up people, says he wishes protesters would be hauled out on stretchers - there is violence at every single rally and he asks for more.

He attacks the first amendment and the right of assembly. He has said he will put an end to free speech.

RWNJ traitors don't take responsibility for their own words. They lie, cheat and steal. So, of course Duh Donuld is their hero.

But, when protesters show up looking for trouble, you condone that.

Tell you what - I'll take the conservative side and you can have the limp wristed sissies. Good luck. :) When I was a young man - there was nothing I liked better than a good fight. Now, yes I'm 72 - but my hero was 78. Yeah, I think I'll do just fine against your side :)

And...accomplish what?

Omg...lol

Do I have to hold your hand, or is it that you know These idiots are shooting themselves in the foot and don't want to admit it?

:cuckoo:

So you admit they are brownshirt thugs.

You have what I have termed.....Reality Dyslexia.....thinking that Trump rallies were violent...then saying that this thuggery was in reaction to Trump..........

This violence is typical left wing crap.......they have done this since the first left winger expected his caveman buddies to give him their food....since he reused to get his own......

You're right, there has only been violence at Trump rallies since last year. I guess that was only a response to some violence you cannot identify. Riiiight.

Tell you what - I'll take the conservative side and you can have the limp wristed sissies. Good luck. :) When I was a young man - there was nothing I liked better than a good fight. Now, yes I'm 72 - but my hero was 78. Yeah, I think I'll do just fine against your side :)
Like to sucker-punch people eh? As expected...

Yes Trump supporters are brown shirts. Yiu defended violence and now you put a flower in your hair.

And...accomplish what?
They used free speech to shut down free speech! Thugs, just plain thugs!

The news is reporting that Trump cancelled a rally in Chicago because a hoard of Democrat thugs showed up to threaten him and his fans.

Whatever happened to freedom of speech? Who are the brownshirts here?
This illustrates just how clueless and myopic most Trump supporters are – that there are those so opposed to Trump's bigotry and hate, they would seek to protest at his events, indicating that there are significantly more Americans who are likewise opposed, and would never consider voting for the likes of Trump.

Yes Trump supporters are brown shirts. Yiu defended violence and now you put a flower in your hair.

When did I defend violence?

Do you think you know what you are talking about?:asshole:

So you want big government to go in and revoke their freedom of speech and freedom of assembly.

The news is reporting that Trump cancelled a rally in Chicago because a hoard of Democrat thugs showed up to threaten him and his fans.

Whatever happened to freedom of speech? Who are the brownshirts here?
This illustrates just how clueless and myopic most Trump supporters are – that there are those so opposed to Trump's bigotry and hate, they would seek to protest at his events, indicating that there are significantly more Americans who are likewise opposed, and would never consider voting for the likes of Trump.
It indicates nothing of the sort. These Brownshirt thugs are a small minority.

Forum List

Back