Democrat thugs shut down Trump rally

Just Wait for the right to reverse and say "violence is wrong" so we can all chuckle at their defense of the old guy sucker punching a peaceful protester

Jesus Christ - your idea of a "peaceful protester" and mine are obviously quite different. Fuck him. Glad he got what was coming to him.

The news is reporting that Trump cancelled a rally in Chicago because a hoard of Democrat thugs showed up to threaten him and his fans.

Whatever happened to freedom of speech? Who are the brownshirts here?

Does it strike anyone as ironic that it happened on a university campus? Yup, those kids didn't like Trump in their safe space. What a bunch of crybabies.

Good God

Why not just hand the keys to the White House to Trump?

Doing that shit is like throwing Fast Balls down the middle of the plate to Babe Ruth.

It's OK....there is going to be an explosion on election night (regardless) of whom the republican nominee is - the democrats are going to get the living shit kicked out of them. America is awake and pissed off.

Fox news has said there is and has not been any violence. Why are you lying?

They showed someone throwing punches on video. They also showed some DemoRAT thug taking over the podium.

Correction. They are reporting on it now. No doubt Trump sycophants with their history started it.

Oh right, "no doubt." I'm sure you don't doubt it. When do you ever doubt anything that fits your narrative?

Sorry that Trump supporters history matches my narrative that they are a violent bunch.

You're a douche bag. That's all your "narrative" proves.

Yeah you're right...Trump rallies have been peaceful. Womp womp

The news is reporting that Trump cancelled a rally in Chicago because a hoard of Democrat thugs showed up to threaten him and his fans.

Whatever happened to freedom of speech? Who are the brownshirts here?

Fox news has said there is and has not been any violence. Why are you lying?

They showed someone throwing punches on video. They also showed some DemoRAT thug taking over the podium.

Correction. They are reporting on it now. No doubt Trump sycophants with their history started it.

Oh right, "no doubt." I'm sure you don't doubt it. When do you ever doubt anything that fits your narrative?

Sorry that Trump supporters history matches my narrative
He was probably nervous anyways. I mean, it's fuckin Chicago..

Tough guy :lmao:
White people dont like democrat run urban ghettos. Remember white flight?

The left has shown the world what pieces of shit they are and trump will pick up even more support.

Just Wait for the right to reverse and say "violence is wrong" so we can all chuckle at their defense of the old guy sucker punching a peaceful protester

Jesus Christ - your idea of a "peaceful protester" and mine are obviously quite different. Fuck him. Glad he got what was coming to him.

Obviously talking is violent where you come from

He can "talk" all he wants. No problem there. He was DISRUPTING a rally and kept people from hearing the speaker. He was trying to "trump" his rights over others. Doesn't work that way and you know it. Glad he got his ass kicked. He went there to start trouble and he found trouble - and the man was 78 years old. :)

It appears that the thugs were already there, looking for trouble.

Serious question: what do they expect to accomplish with this behavior?

Forum List

Back