Democrat Virginia Governor Ralph Northam basically supports killing children after they're born

I'm sorry but when the headline is 'murder babies' the first thing that comes to my mind is
war zones like Vietnam, Iraq, Libya, Syria and Yemen.
441.jpg

1046.jpg

Outrage as video shows Virginia abortion bill sponsor saying plan would allow termination up until birth

From the article: Virginia Democratic Del. Kathy Tran is the sponsor of The Repeal Act, which seeks to repeal restrictions on third-trimester abortions. The bill -- which was tabled in committee this week -- has the support of top Democrats in the state, including Gov. Ralph Northam. Basically, democrats everywhere are making the big push to murder babies all the way up to birth (which shouldn't matter since life begins at conception) -- ultimately, there will be evil liberal skank moms that will be able to murder their toddlers just because -- and get away with it.

However, why is there outrage about abortions being legal up to birth -- especially when babies are babies at conception, so when you are allowed to end pregnancy shouldn't matter -- its still murder. The best way to outlaw abortion in this country is to put our money where our mouth is and treat it like murder. Death penalties for the mothers who have abortions and death penalties for the doctors, the nurse staff, etc.

If we are not willing to do that, then all of this talk about abortion is just talk
Third trimester abortions are done when the mother's life is in jeopardy or if the child is so f-'d up that it would be born to an existence of enormous suffering and quick death. I knew of a child born without the majority of its brain--had only the lizard part--so it breathed and stuff. No one knew if it felt a lot of pain because it was a vegetable, but it was always restless. Had to have a feeding tube---not enough brain to feed. It lasted a few months. When there's no brain, there are usually other things wrong, too.
This "problem" was discovered in the third trimester during an ultrasound and subsequent tests. The mother had the choice of aborting. She chose not to. I guess I've never understood why she wanted the life form inside her to be born, suffer and die like that.
That is the reality of third trimester abortions. Wake up.
Because medicine is NOT a perfect science, and giving a NEW HUMAN BEING A CHANCE at life is not only the moral thing to do, but the COMPASSIONATE thing to do....how many Down syndrome babies have been aborted, and how many have gone on to a productive life.....

Even the Surrender Monkey got this right!

136ec7219e808722c9f41f64cd6c7548.jpg

A woman who chooses abortion probably never wants a child.

Mandatory hysterectomy along with the abortion would solve her problem forever.

She could carry on being as irresponsible and promiscuous as she wants to be.

That’s just plain wrong. Just because a woman has an abortion doesn’t mean she will never want kids. What happened to being reasonable? Pick a time somewhere within the first trimester as cut off for abortions. If a fetus can live outside the womb, it’s a human being, not a fetus.
A fetus cannot live outside the womb at 3 months. Or four. When you get to five, it is a crap shoot if the fragile thing can withstand the medical miracles that are used to "save" it, frequently resulting in blowing out the brain and leaving a child seriously handicapped for life.
Many women don't know they are pregnant until 3 months. Make the cut off for on demand abortions 5 months and it would be reasonable.

See! This is reasonable discussion. I however will not budge past 4 months. How can you not know your months. But we do agree that third trimester is off the table, right?

I never thought Trump would touch Roe v Wade. But now that Liberals want to kill babies AFTER they are born I think its now going to be addressed. There are no words to describe how disgusting Liberals have become.

After the WALL, next priority is to stop baby killing!...We now have a president that agrees, and with the demise of RBG soon, we will have a moral court again!

So, we now need to build walls around women's varginas to make a Merica third world again?

Outrage as video shows Virginia abortion bill sponsor saying plan would allow termination up until birth

From the article: Virginia Democratic Del. Kathy Tran is the sponsor of The Repeal Act, which seeks to repeal restrictions on third-trimester abortions. The bill -- which was tabled in committee this week -- has the support of top Democrats in the state, including Gov. Ralph Northam. Basically, democrats everywhere are making the big push to murder babies all the way up to birth (which shouldn't matter since life begins at conception) -- ultimately, there will be evil liberal skank moms that will be able to murder their toddlers just because -- and get away with it.

However, why is there outrage about abortions being legal up to birth -- especially when babies are babies at conception, so when you are allowed to end pregnancy shouldn't matter -- its still murder. The best way to outlaw abortion in this country is to put our money where our mouth is and treat it like murder. Death penalties for the mothers who have abortions and death penalties for the doctors, the nurse staff, etc.

If we are not willing to do that, then all of this talk about abortion is just talk
Third trimester abortions are done when the mother's life is in jeopardy or if the child is so f-'d up that it would be born to an existence of enormous suffering and quick death. I knew of a child born without the majority of its brain--had only the lizard part--so it breathed and stuff. No one knew if it felt a lot of pain because it was a vegetable, but it was always restless. Had to have a feeding tube---not enough brain to feed. It lasted a few months. When there's no brain, there are usually other things wrong, too.
This "problem" was discovered in the third trimester during an ultrasound and subsequent tests. The mother had the choice of aborting. She chose not to. I guess I've never understood why she wanted the life form inside her to be born, suffer and die like that.
When abortion was made legal. It wasn't suppose to end up as birth control, but it ended up being that. We have lots of women bragging about their abortions now. So give it a few years and infanticide will become a fashion sense. There is a special place in hell for abortion supporters.

Because medicine is NOT a perfect science, and giving a NEW HUMAN BEING A CHANCE at life is not only the moral thing to do, but the COMPASSIONATE thing to do....how many Down syndrome babies have been aborted, and how many have gone on to a productive life.....

Downs Syndrome is not the kind of medical problem I was thinking of as causing serious suffering for the child. I worked with those folks for awhile, and they were happy (although their caretakers sometimes were pulling out their hair). However, it is a serious, life long responsibility and an expensive one to knowingly bring that child into the world. If some parents are not capable of handling it financially or emotionally or logistically, I guess I could see wanting a termination. I just think of all the Downs Syndrome folks I worked with, grew quite fond of, and would have hated to see not in existence because of their handicap.

That’s just plain wrong. Just because a woman has an abortion doesn’t mean she will never want kids. What happened to being reasonable? Pick a time somewhere within the first trimester as cut off for abortions. If a fetus can live outside the womb, it’s a human being, not a fetus.
A fetus cannot live outside the womb at 3 months. Or four. When you get to five, it is a crap shoot if the fragile thing can withstand the medical miracles that are used to "save" it, frequently resulting in blowing out the brain and leaving a child seriously handicapped for life.
Many women don't know they are pregnant until 3 months. Make the cut off for on demand abortions 5 months and it would be reasonable.

See! This is reasonable discussion. I however will not budge past 4 months. How can you not know your months. But we do agree that third trimester is off the table, right?
Medical reasons for a third trimester abortion need to remain in place, I think.

A lot of drug addicts and insane women don't keep track because they're too messed up. A lot of women do not have regular periods, so how would they know, if they aren't lucky enough to have morning sickness? The other factor you MUST keep in mind is that women must pay for it. And it takes time to scrape up $600 for some folks. The same folks who really can't afford another kid. However, I know that most doctors will push a woman to have it early. Few want to abort a child past four months. Or even three.

When the so called pro-life crowd starts protesting gun violence and our never ending wars I may take them seriously. For now they`re focused on punishing pregnant teenagers.

When abortion was made legal. It wasn't suppose to end up as birth control, but it ended up being that. We have lots of women bragging about their abortions now. So give it a few years and infanticide will become a fashion sense. There is a special place in hell for abortion supporters.
I know many women who have had an abortion and NONE of them EVER "bragged" about it. It is a painful experience for the moms, too. I think you've been "had."

Medical reasons for a third trimester abortion need to remain in place, I think.

Medical reasons? Like what? My belief is if a fetus can survive outside the womb it becomes a human being, and at that point it deserves the same protection as anybody else, including its mother. How do you determine a mother’s life is more sacred than a babies.

22 weeks. No abortions after 22 weeks.

Earliest surviving preemie to remain in hospital
A girl born after just under 22 weeks in the womb — among the shortest gestation periods known for a live birth — will remain in a hospital a few extra days as a precaution, officials said Tuesday.

Amillia Sonja Taylor, born Oct. 24 after just under 22 weeks in the womb, had been expected to be sent home from Baptist Children’s Hospital on Tuesday.

A lot of drug addicts and insane women don't keep track because they're too messed up. A lot of women do not have regular periods, so how would they know, if they aren't lucky enough to have morning sickness? The other factor you MUST keep in mind is that women must pay for it. And it takes time to scrape up $600 for some folks. The same folks who really can't afford another kid. However, I know that most doctors will push a woman to have it early. Few want to abort a child past four months. Or even three.

Ok, I’ll give you that, but in those cases the abortion is paid for by the State and includes mandatory tubal ligation.

Medical reasons? Like what? My belief is if a fetus can survive outside the womb it becomes a human being, and at that point it deserves the same protection as anybody else, including its mother. How do you determine a mother’s life is more sacred than a babies.

22 weeks. No abortions after 22 weeks.

Earliest surviving preemie to remain in hospital
A girl born after just under 22 weeks in the womb — among the shortest gestation periods known for a live birth — will remain in a hospital a few extra days as a precaution, officials said Tuesday.

Amillia Sonja Taylor, born Oct. 24 after just under 22 weeks in the womb, had been expected to be sent home from Baptist Children’s Hospital on Tuesday.
I'm not a doctor, Bucktooth. I know there are times (fortunately not often) when it is a question of the mother's life. More often, it is a severely damaged fetus who will suffer. I've already given you an example of a "medical reason" I know of personally. Surely if you have read up on this matter, you know what the medical reasons are more than I do.

Your "miracle" child is a lucky little girl--if in fact she goes on to lead a fairly normal life. I will keep my fingers crossed for her. One example does not really give a lot of weight to your argument, though. My brother's wife gave birth at seven months to a child who very nearly didn't make it--was in ICU on a breathing machine for weeks and it caused brain damage. He's okay, just kinda dim, and we love him to pieces. But to argue that all children can make it at 22 weeks is an astoundingly irresponsible stance.

Downs Syndrome is not the kind of medical problem I was thinking of as causing serious suffering for the child. I worked with those folks for awhile, and they were happy (although their caretakers sometimes were pulling out their hair). However, it is a serious, life long responsibility and an expensive one to knowingly bring that child into the world. If some parents are not capable of handling it financially or emotionally or logistically, I guess I could see wanting a termination. I just think of all the Downs Syndrome folks I worked with, grew quite fond of, and would have hated to see not in existence because of their handicap.
Normal children are expensive....you learn to live with it and SACRIFICR for those YOU bring into life!

I know many women who have had an abortion and NONE of them EVER "bragged" about it. It is a painful experience for the moms, too. I think you've been "had."
From the shoutyourabortion crowd.
shout_your_abortion1_810_500_75_s_c1.jpg

Ok, I’ll give you that, but in those cases the abortion is paid for by the State and includes mandatory tubal ligation.
Really? I didn't know any states had mandatory tubal ligation anymore. Certainly not for drug addicts and the mentally ill who are walking around the streets, where most of them are these days.

It’s interesting how most liberals avoid these threads.

Abortion up until the moment of birth and also not giving medical care to a botched late term abortion is absolutely fucked.

Up until the moment of birth for “the mental health of the mother”?

So fucking awful.

Forum List

Back