Democrat Virginia Governor Ralph Northam basically supports killing children after they're born

Party of Satan.

In the video, which is just a clip, you hear Del. Tran say her bill would allow an abortion even if a woman was dilating.

She released a statement saying, "we need to trust women to make their own healthcare decisions" and Democrats called it an "orchestrated attack."

House tables bill about late-term abortions in Virginia after video goes viral

Did you actually read the bill? I'm gonna guess no, since you're here making yourself look stupid.

The part of the bill you're crying about only deals with a mother's life being on the line. It's not something that a woman can just request as they're going into labor.

Fake news topic.

Are you saying that demonrats are not the party of Evil?

you know what? try again!
No, they are saying Republiscum are the party of dumb and liars. Read the fucking bill.
Democrats are the party of lawlessness. They want abortions to delivery, and even after delivery according to our VA governor. They want open borders and restricted ICE. Sancturary cities and states. They elect Sharia law believers to US official positions. They want to rob working people through taxation so that they can have something for nothing.

They are some sick puppies.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk
You must be one of those lying or dumb ones since you’re actually ignoring the extreme circumstances under which the law would allow for such abortions, just so you can [fail to] make your point. Seems you too are promoting women be forced to sacrifice their own lives when late term pregnancies turn lethal for the pregnant woman.

”They elect Sharia law believers to US official positions.”

What’s wrong with that? People are allowed to believe whatever they want. Even those in government. When did you become the thought police?

Yeah, nothing wrong with Sharia law in a nation that was built on completely antithetical values.

What a moron we are dealing with here. Defending women rights and Sharia at the same time. You do realize that women would get stoned even thinking about an abortion in Sharia?

Treason is the one value that embodies these morons.

Did you actually read the bill? I'm gonna guess no, since you're here making yourself look stupid.

The part of the bill you're crying about only deals with a mother's life being on the line. It's not something that a woman can just request as they're going into labor.

Fake news topic.

No, they are saying Republiscum are the party of dumb and liars. Read the fucking bill.
Democrats are the party of lawlessness. They want abortions to delivery, and even after delivery according to our VA governor. They want open borders and restricted ICE. Sancturary cities and states. They elect Sharia law believers to US official positions. They want to rob working people through taxation so that they can have something for nothing.

You must be one of those lying or dumb ones since you’re actually ignoring the extreme circumstances under which the law would allow for such abortions, just so you can [fail to] make your point. Seems you too are promoting women be forced to sacrifice their own lives when late term pregnancies turn lethal for the pregnant woman.

What’s wrong with that? People are allowed to believe whatever they want. Even those in government. When did you become the thought police?

Yeah, nothing wrong with Sharia law in a nation that was built on completely antithetical values.

What a moron we are dealing with here. Defending women rights and Sharia at the same time. You do realize that women would get stoned even thinking about an abortion in Sharia?
You poor, demented, loser. No one is saying Sharia law is, or should be, allowed in the U.S.. The complaint levied against Muslims in Congress was that they believe in Sharia law.

You poor, demented, loser. No one is saying Sharia law is, or should be, allowed in the U.S.. The complaint levied against Muslims in Congress was that they believe in Sharia law.

If they believe in Sharia law, they also believe it should be implemented in USA. That's part of Islam's message.

Everything is wrong in putting those who believe in Sharia law into US official positions, or even in US the country.

Are you going to explain your position of being an Islam advocate and abortion enthusiast at the same time? I wonder what Islam would have to say about post-birth abortions. I bet Islamists would like the concept.

If they believe in Sharia law, they also believe it should be implemented in USA. That's part of Islam's message.

Everything is wrong in putting those who believe in Sharia law into US official positions, or even in US the country.

Are you going to explain your position of being an Islam advocate and abortion enthusiast at the same time?
”If they believe in Sharia law, they also believe it should be implemented in USA. That's part of Islam's message.”

LOLOL

That is the dumbest shit. You rightards crack me up.

No, believing in Sharia law does not necessarily mean Muslim Congress members believe it should be U.S. law. Many Christians believe they are supposed to proselytize their faith. Does that mean they are trying to make the New Testement, U.S. law? Many Jews believe in the Torah. Does that mean they’re trying to make the Torah, U.S. law?

When a Muslim submits a bill in Congress that attempts to legalize Sharia laws, then you’ll have a legitimate gripe. But bitching & moaning because someone believes in it, doesn’t mean they believe it should usurp U.S. law; all it does is expose your bigotry.

”Are you going to explain your position of being an Islam advocate and abortion enthusiast at the same time?”

Sure, that’s easy to explain — the explanation is that you’re a fucking imbecile. I never advocated Islam. I advocated people being allowed to make such choices for themselves. Which is also consistent with my view on abortion. I’m personally against it and even supported my wife’s decision to not have one even when one of her pregnancy’s became a dangerous threat to her life; but I again advocate women be allowed to make that choice for themselves. I shouldn’t be the one making that choice for them.

Are you going to explain your position of being an Islam advocate and abortion enthusiast at the same time?
”If they believe in Sharia law, they also believe it should be implemented in USA. That's part of Islam's message.”

LOLOL

That is the dumbest shit. You rightards crack me up.

No, believing in Sharia law does not necessarily mean Muslim Congress members believe it should be U.S. law. Many Christians believe they are supposed to proselytize their faith. Does that mean they are trying to make the New Testement, U.S. law? Many Jews believe in the Torah. Does that mean they’re trying to make the Torah, U.S. law?

When a Muslim submits a bill in Congress that attempts to legalize Sharia laws, then you’ll have a legitimate gripe. But bitching & moaning because someone believes in it, doesn’t mean they believe it should usurp U.S. law; all it does is expose your bigotry.

”Are you going to explain your position of being an Islam advocate and abortion enthusiast at the same time?”

Sure, that’s easy to explain — the explanation is that you’re a fucking imbecile. I never advocated Islam. I advocated people being allowed to make such choices for themselves. Which is also consistent with my view on abortion. I’m personally against it and even supported my wife’s decision to not have one even when one of her pregnancy’s became a dangerous threat to her life; but I again advocate women be allowed to make that choice for themselves. I shouldn’t be the one making that choice for them.
So you would rather make the choice that a human could be killed after birth, like our VA governor was implying, and what this thread is about.

Party of Satan.

In the video, which is just a clip, you hear Del. Tran say her bill would allow an abortion even if a woman was dilating.

She released a statement saying, "we need to trust women to make their own healthcare decisions" and Democrats called it an "orchestrated attack."

You either can't read or you is lying..
Current law requires a doctor and two consulting physicians to determine that a late-term abortion is needed to prevent the mother's death or if the fetus is non viable.

The bill introduced by Del. Kathy Tran would require only one doctor to make that determination.
Democrats are the party of death. A late term child is simply delivered early.

You don't know what you're talking about, but that's par for the course.

Party of Satan.

You either can't read or you is lying..
Current law requires a doctor and two consulting physicians to determine that a late-term abortion is needed to prevent the mother's death or if the fetus is non viable.

The bill introduced by Del. Kathy Tran would require only one doctor to make that determination.
Democrats are the party of death. A late term child is simply delivered early.

You don't know what you're talking about, but that's par for the course.
They all claim they are for the rights of the unborn the born can go to hell for all they care..

Outrage as video shows Virginia abortion bill sponsor saying plan would allow termination up until birth

From the article: Virginia Democratic Del. Kathy Tran is the sponsor of The Repeal Act, which seeks to repeal restrictions on third-trimester abortions. The bill -- which was tabled in committee this week -- has the support of top Democrats in the state, including Gov. Ralph Northam. Basically, democrats everywhere are making the big push to murder babies all the way up to birth (which shouldn't matter since life begins at conception) -- ultimately, there will be evil liberal skank moms that will be able to murder their toddlers just because -- and get away with it.

However, why is there outrage about abortions being legal up to birth -- especially when babies are babies at conception, so when you are allowed to end pregnancy shouldn't matter -- its still murder. The best way to outlaw abortion in this country is to put our money where our mouth is and treat it like murder. Death penalties for the mothers who have abortions and death penalties for the doctors, the nurse staff, etc.

If we are not willing to do that, then all of this talk about abortion is just talk

You people have had plenty of opportunities over the years to put an end to this barbaric practice and yet in typical republican fashion, you’ve done nothing.

Why is that?

You people have had plenty of opportunities over the years to put an end to this barbaric practice and yet in typical republican fashion, you’ve done nothing.

Why is that?
They claim they need a conservative majority in the Supreme Court.

Outrage as video shows Virginia abortion bill sponsor saying plan would allow termination up until birth

From the article: Virginia Democratic Del. Kathy Tran is the sponsor of The Repeal Act, which seeks to repeal restrictions on third-trimester abortions. The bill -- which was tabled in committee this week -- has the support of top Democrats in the state, including Gov. Ralph Northam. Basically, democrats everywhere are making the big push to murder babies all the way up to birth (which shouldn't matter since life begins at conception) -- ultimately, there will be evil liberal skank moms that will be able to murder their toddlers just because -- and get away with it.

However, why is there outrage about abortions being legal up to birth -- especially when babies are babies at conception, so when you are allowed to end pregnancy shouldn't matter -- its still murder. The best way to outlaw abortion in this country is to put our money where our mouth is and treat it like murder. Death penalties for the mothers who have abortions and death penalties for the doctors, the nurse staff, etc.

If we are not willing to do that, then all of this talk about abortion is just talk
Or simply inject some blanket “equality” into the matter... Issue two permits per person, per lifetime; much like a hunters buck tag... That gives every American two “freebies” to off people that they determine are an inconvenience in their lives. Allow them to cash them in however they see fit. But ONLY TWO! After that... penalties will be applied. After all... if you can’t streamline your life after two... you’re clearly prone to chronic bad decision making.
There! Now thats fair for everyone...

Last edited:
A woman who chooses abortion probably never wants a child.

Mandatory hysterectomy along with the abortion would solve her problem forever.

She could carry on being as irresponsible and promiscuous as she wants to be.

After the WALL, next priority is to stop baby killing!...We now have a president that agrees, and with the demise of RBG soon, we will have a moral court again!

Death penalties for the mothers who have abortions and death penalties for the doctors, the nurse staff, etc.

Kidding, right?

Still, you shouldn't be giving the fetus fetishists ideas.

That’s just plain wrong. Just because a woman has an abortion doesn’t mean she will never want kids. What happened to being reasonable? Pick a time somewhere within the first trimester as cut off for abortions. If a fetus can live outside the womb, it’s a human being, not a fetus.

Third trimester abortions are done when the mother's life is in jeopardy or if the child is so f-'d up that it would be born to an existence of enormous suffering and quick death. I knew of a child born without the majority of its brain--had only the lizard part--so it breathed and stuff. No one knew if it felt a lot of pain because it was a vegetable, but it was always restless. Had to have a feeding tube---not enough brain to feed. It lasted a few months. When there's no brain, there are usually other things wrong, too.
This "problem" was discovered in the third trimester during an ultrasound and subsequent tests. The mother had the choice of aborting. She chose not to. I guess I've never understood why she wanted the life form inside her to be born, suffer and die like that.
That is the reality of third trimester abortions. Wake up.

cc0d72d115377c78dc431cf0eda07840--pro-choice-baby-head.jpg

That’s just plain wrong. Just because a woman has an abortion doesn’t mean she will never want kids. What happened to being reasonable? Pick a time somewhere within the first trimester as cut off for abortions. If a fetus can live outside the womb, it’s a human being, not a fetus.
A fetus cannot live outside the womb at 3 months. Or four. When you get to five, it is a crap shoot if the fragile thing can withstand the medical miracles that are used to "save" it, frequently resulting in blowing out the brain and leaving a child seriously handicapped for life.
Many women don't know they are pregnant until 3 months. Make the cut off for on demand abortions 5 months and it would be reasonable.

Forum List

Back