Democrat Virginia Governor Ralph Northam basically supports killing children after they're born

liberal Chris Hahn on FOX says the Northam quote was "taken out of context"

is that the best you got?

"we would see PETA chaining themselves if they did this to a puppy or a cat" - Ingraham

"i know you well, Chris, this is a black and white issue. you're better than this" - Bongino

This abortion issue is a game changer for trump to call out the military to set up a new govt

There will be logic tests for voters and no more liberalism

This abortion issue is catching on like wildfire and maybe the reason why Mexican Hispanics as suddenly switched sides to trump

More proof that conservatives are anti-woman. They don't care about babies. They just hate women.
Not wanting babies killed is anti-women.
You don't see a problem with that statement is the problem.
And you do want women killed. My previous statement stands.
false dichotomy.

Everytime you gloss over what the article actually says you prove you hate women more then you "care" about babies.

Never look a gift horse in the mouth.
If the Left Wingers want to abort their next generation, let them do it.
It would be a yoog improvement for mankind.

Call out the military over abortion Igor?

Really?

Call out the military because of a big national security issue

A totally broken govt

That came from unwise voters voting in baby killers

Setting up a new govt with a logic test for voters to stop the unwise electing crooks that destroys the nation

This abortion issue has broken the back of the crooked deep state

Trump now has the men and power to stop all of this

well the Russian trolls have weighed in on the issue now I guess

So let me get this straight. VA has always allowed this procedure in order to save a mother's life, but it required three doctors to sign off on it. Now it only requires one doctor and people are screaming "Late term abortions on demand!!".

Because that seems like the gist of this topic.

For the love of god people, learn to read and stop believing what other people tell you.

So let me get this straight. VA has always allowed this procedure in order to save a mother's life, but it required three doctors to sign off on it. Now it only requires one doctor and people are screaming "Late term abortions on demand!!".

For the love of god people, learn to read and stop believing what other people tell you.

Actually the governor literally said that after birth abortion would be fine.

Learn to not be an idiot yourself. Leftists always projecting.

I don't give a rat's ass what the governor said. Because what was said isn't law, but what's in the bill is. Read the bill.

Do you think that everything Trump says is automatically the law of the land?

I don't give a rat's ass what the governor said. Because what was said isn't law, but what's in the bill is. Read the bill.

Do you think that everything Trump says is automatically the law of the land?

He was talking ABOUT THE BILL you idiot.

He also added "it's no big deal". Because he also is a leftist moron.

The pro-choice people aren't actually pro-choice. They are pro-death.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back