Democrat Voters Will Settle For A President That Will Not Tell Them The Truth

Funny how you guys are so concerned about Hillary when all you need to do is put out a better candidate. The trouble is that you don't have one.

Pat Paulson is dead... but he would be a better candidate TODAY, in his current condition, than Bill Clinton's wife.

LMAO!!! Boy, that is rich! His mother taught him to not be dependent on the system, by being dependent on the system?

LOL! You absolutely SUCK at this don't ya sis?

If he was dependent, he wouldn't be independent. His Mother worked her ass off... provided for her children and would have done so, just as well, without welfare. They would not have starved, they would not have died... they would have prevailed, as both her sons have long since done.

See how that works?

Leftists really, REALLY want to believe that people are handicapped to the point of being braindead and will simply collapse and lie there until they waste away without government life support.

I particularly liked the charming leftist who informed us that poor people have and can see no alternatives to government dependence other than prostitution and other crimes.

And you are a dishonest poster. Of course I never said that. My point was that we don't know where poor Ben would be today if his family hadn't received assistance, because BEN SAID his mother would not have been able to provide...since she was already working 3 jobs, and still unable to provide, ACCORDING TO HIS OWN WORDS. Maybe you should write a letter to Ben, asking why he said his mother couldn't have provided for them without the food subsidy.

It's bizarre how you keep arguing for Ben, but against what he, himself, stated.

She couldn’t have provided for us and kept up the house without that subsidy.”--Ben Carson

Forum List

Back