Democrat Voters Will Settle For A President That Will Not Tell Them The Truth

Too funny. They're arguing for Carson but against his own assertions. What loons!

"They're" not arguing anything of the kind. And your feckless projection that such is the case doesn't make it so.

Welfare did not save Ben Carson, neither did it make Ben Carson. Ben Carson became what he is DESPITE Welfare... BECAUSE OF HIS MOTHER'S STRENGTH AND GUIDANCE, WHICH TAUGHT HIM NOT TO DEPEND UPON IT... as most of his peers did, as the state of home town proves, in spades.

^Case in point.

OH! An immediate concession... How nice... that's always a time saver.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

If you listen to parts of the media.....Hillary is doing a victory lap after winning the White House. She came off so smooth and practiced in comparison to the sometimes flustered investigators, who knew she was lying her ass off, it was startling.....to the media. They wanted the truth.....and she only gave them half of the truth and at times none of the truth. It was masterful. How can a person lie that convincingly, knowing that what they're saying is a lie, and everyone in the room knows they're lying, and not feel a particle of remorse? This is what was amazing. Hillary feels no shame. He feels that regardless of the fact that her negligence caused the deaths of friends that she sent there personally, she doesn't feel any real remorse. If she voices any, it's only to gain sympathy, not show embarrassment. I would have loved to put a lie-detector machine on her to see if her pulse went up while she was relating testimony that she knew was total BS.

Is this what Democrat voters want? A president that lies so blatantly that even though everyone in the room knows it's a bold-faced lie.....it doesn't seem to matter. A president has to make life and death decisions all of the time. If your decision making is faulty....people die. I prefer wisdom and sound judgment over an attitude that nothing you do wrong will come back to haunt you, or that you aren't accountable for any mistake you make. Is that the kind of president we want? I prefer the first interview over this one. At least her arrogance was in full display when she pounded her desk and said "What Difference Does It Make" that these killers were terrorists or just protesters out to raise Hell over a video. That was the real Hillary. Or was it? That's the problem here. What is Hillary really like....because we rarely ever see it.

hillary-clinton-wide-620x349.jpg

October 25, 2015
Do Hillary's Lies Matter?
By Clarice Feldman

It is of little concern to me that the corporate media says Hillary aced the Benghazi hearing, To me she didn’t, and I care more that the public is being inured to public officials’ lying. Were I running for president against her I’d produce a simple campaign video.

My campaign video would be short -- it would be Hillary before the caskets of the four Americans slaughtered in Benghazi blaming an obscure video and its maker for the incident; Hillary telling the father of one of the deceased, Ty Woods, that the video maker would be arrested (“we are going to have the film maker arrested who was responsible for the death of your son"), and her testimony before the committee that she never blamed it on the video. The ad would take just a couple of minutes. . Message at end -- are you ready for a president who lies over the bodies of dead American patriots?

Maybe I’ve misjudged the voters. Maybe they really would like a brazen, self-seeking consummate liar. Because that’s what she certainly is.

She dissembled so often in the hearings I cannot possibly keep you awake while detailing them all. Let me pick just a few of her more outrageous lies -- the video and her correspondence with Sidney Blumenthal.

Links Krauthammer: "We're Living In An Age Where What You Say And Its Relation With The Facts Is Completely Irrelevant"

Roskam vs. Clinton: Before Benghazi Happened You Were Preparing To Take Political Credit For Libya

State Can’t Verify Clinton Email Claim Made At Benghazi Hearing

Other media deceptions......
Trump leading everywhere but the one poll the media wants us to focus on in Iowa - RealClearPolitics - 2016 Latest Polls

"Hillary is doing a victory lap Dance after winning the White House" :lol::lol::lol:

She won because the people on the panel completely lost it and looked like dumb asses
also McCarthy's comment helped her a lot

I do have major concerns about transparency with all of them
Trump seems to be the most transparent at this time

If you listen to parts of the media.....Hillary is doing a victory lap after winning the White House. She came off so smooth and practiced in comparison to the sometimes flustered investigators, who knew she was lying her ass off, it was startling.....to the media. They wanted the truth.....and she only gave them half of the truth and at times none of the truth. It was masterful. How can a person lie that convincingly, knowing that what they're saying is a lie, and everyone in the room knows they're lying, and not feel a particle of remorse? This is what was amazing. Hillary feels no shame. He feels that regardless of the fact that her negligence caused the deaths of friends that she sent there personally, she doesn't feel any real remorse. If she voices any, it's only to gain sympathy, not show embarrassment. I would have loved to put a lie-detector machine on her to see if her pulse went up while she was relating testimony that she knew was total BS.

Is this what Democrat voters want? A president that lies so blatantly that even though everyone in the room knows it's a bold-faced lie.....it doesn't seem to matter. A president has to make life and death decisions all of the time. If your decision making is faulty....people die. I prefer wisdom and sound judgment over an attitude that nothing you do wrong will come back to haunt you, or that you aren't accountable for any mistake you make. Is that the kind of president we want? I prefer the first interview over this one. At least her arrogance was in full display when she pounded her desk and said "What Difference Does It Make" that these killers were terrorists or just protesters out to raise Hell over a video. That was the real Hillary. Or was it? That's the problem here. What is Hillary really like....because we rarely ever see it.

October 25, 2015
By Clarice Feldman

It is of little concern to me that the corporate media says Hillary aced the Benghazi hearing, To me she didn’t, and I care more that the public is being inured to public officials’ lying. Were I running for president against her I’d produce a simple campaign video.

My campaign video would be short -- it would be Hillary before the caskets of the four Americans slaughtered in Benghazi blaming an obscure video and its maker for the incident; Hillary telling the father of one of the deceased, Ty Woods, that the video maker would be arrested (“we are going to have the film maker arrested who was responsible for the death of your son"), and her testimony before the committee that she never blamed it on the video. The ad would take just a couple of minutes. . Message at end -- are you ready for a president who lies over the bodies of dead American patriots?

Maybe I’ve misjudged the voters. Maybe they really would like a brazen, self-seeking consummate liar. Because that’s what she certainly is.

She dissembled so often in the hearings I cannot possibly keep you awake while detailing them all. Let me pick just a few of her more outrageous lies -- the video and her correspondence with Sidney Blumenthal.

Links Krauthammer: "We're Living In An Age Where What You Say And Its Relation With The Facts Is Completely Irrelevant"

Roskam vs. Clinton: Before Benghazi Happened You Were Preparing To Take Political Credit For Libya

Trump leading everywhere but the one poll the media wants us to focus on in Iowa - RealClearPolitics - 2016 Latest Polls

"Hillary is doing a victory lap Dance after winning the White House" :lol::lol::lol:

She won because the people on the panel completely lost it and looked like dumb asses

That rancid old c u n t hasn't won a dam' thing, nor is she likely to.

Right, with just less to eat, Dingbat.

Again, I'm fascinated and appalled by this leftist theory that parents simply let their children starve if the government doesn't buy them food. The more you talk, the less inclined I would be to even let you own a pet, much less raise a child.

No one here has ever said that poor people would simply let their children starve without Government assistance, you silly dingbat.

I have 4 pugs and two adult children who have never missed a meal, so don't you bring my pets or my children into this, you ignorant bitch.

Ben Carson himself, stated that his mother, who had a 3rd grade education, would not have been unable to put food on the table without assistance from the Government. Who better to listen to than the man himself?

Even with the assistance his mother received, they still had to struggle to make it. I hope Ben Carson remembers where he came from. If not for that assistance, it's highly unlikely he would be where he is today.

I am happy, for the sake of your children and pets, that you have never been put in a position of making hard choices to care for them, you bullshitting troglodyte. Your dislike for the meaning of the words coming out of your keyboard is of supreme indifference to me. You make it abundantly clear that you cannot imagine parenting unless Daddy Government is backing you up and guiding you. So I have no trouble believing that you think it was the food stamps that made Ben Carson who he is today. You're clearly that stupid, and more.

Maybe it's time you read Ben Carson's autobiography, instead of repeating your ridiculous straw man argument.

No doubt, Mother Carson deserves tremendous credit, but — in the words of a political sound bite from the last presidential election — she didn’t do it alone. Carson, in his book, tells how his grades improved tremendously when a government program provided him with free eyeglasses because he could barely see. Not only that, in “Gifted Hands” we read this nugget: “By the time I reached ninth grade, mother had made such strides that she received nothing but food stamps. She couldn’t have provided for us and kept up the house without that subsidy.”

Ben Carson So Glad His Welfare Mom Wasn't Dependent On Government - Wonkette

Too funny. They're arguing for Carson but against his own assertions. What loons!

It's interesting to watch. :D

October 25, 2015
By Clarice Feldman

You're not sounding very Christian like, Ted. :p

October 25, 2015
By Clarice Feldman

OH! You're probably workin' on the false paradigm that Christians, are Christ. We're not. If we were... then there would be no point for Christ.

But not to worry, that doesn't change the fact that Bill Clinton's wife is a rancid old C U N T.

"They're" not arguing anything of the kind. And your feckless projection that such is the case doesn't make it so.

Welfare did not save Ben Carson, neither did it make Ben Carson. Ben Carson became what he is DESPITE Welfare... BECAUSE OF HIS MOTHER'S STRENGTH AND GUIDANCE, WHICH TAUGHT HIM NOT TO DEPEND UPON IT... as most of his peers did, as the state of home town proves, in spades.

LMAO!!! Boy, that is rich! His mother taught him to not be dependent on the system, by being dependent on the system? Did she teach him not to smoke by blowing smoke in his face, you big dumb bunny?

October 25, 2015
By Clarice Feldman

OH! You're probably workin' on the false paradigm that Christians, are Christ. We're not. If we were... then there would be no point for Christ.

But not to worry, that doesn't change the fact that Bill Clinton's wife is a rancid old C U N T.

Not to worry, I never thought of you as a Christian.

You're going to post a list composed by Dick Morris and expect me to take you seriously? LOL!

Isn't he the guy who resigned from the Clinton campaign after his prostitution scandal? You're going to have to do better than this tabloid smear.
Ahhh yes, the Poisoning the Well fallacy. The last refuge of a desperate partisan. Using anything to deny reality now are we? I won't argue with your contention about Mr. Morris one bit, however, you need to address his facts none the less, otherwise, you are living in cognitive dissonance. Seriously. These are well known facts to the left, right, and the independents. These speak to her character.

I would not vote for Bush simply because of his behavior in the 2000 election, would you? Any conservative that would is being just as blind and obtuse as you are now being. Do your own Google search for "list of Hillary's lies." Pick your own source. These are well known sister.

A 'Laundry List' of Hillary Clinton's Lies

A 'LAUNDRY LIST' OF HILLARY CLINTON'S LIES

"Why do I have to keep proving to people that I am not a liar?!"
-- Hillary Clinton in her 2000 Senate Campaign

Perhaps it's because you are a liar?

I. 27 Year-old Hillary Rodham fired for lies, unethical behavior

Jerry Zeifman, a lifelong Democrat, supervised the work of 27-year-old Hillary Rodham on the committee. Hillary got a job working on the Watergate investigation at the behest of her former law professor, Burke Marshall, who was also Sen. Ted Kennedy’s chief counsel in the Chappaquiddick affair. When the investigation was over, Zeifman fired Hillary from the committee staff and refused to give her a letter of recommendation – one of only three people who earned that dubious distinction in Zeifman’s 17-year career.

Why?

“Because she was a liar,” Zeifman said in an interview last week. “She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality.”
[Just what we need as president, "an unethical, dishonest lawyer." While Hillary said "I've always been a Yankee fan" while running for the senate, it appears that a more truthful statement would have been "I've always been a liar!"]

See details at http://www.westernjournalism.com/hillary-clinton-fired-for-li...

II. Travelgate.

The first Clinton scandal after Bill became president started in May 1993, when Chief of Staff Mack McLarty fired the seven employees in the White House office that arranges travel for the press corps. The White House cited gross financial mismanagement.

Hillary later told the General Accounting Office, in a document prepared by her attorney, that she had no role in the decision to fire the employees, did not know the “origin of the decision,” and “did not direct that any action be taken by anyone” other than keeping her informed.

III. Cattle futures.

The New York Times revealed in March 1994 that in 1978, just before her husband became governor, Hillary had made a $100,000 profit on a $1,000 investment in highly speculative cattle-futures contracts in only nine months. Hillary’s first explanation (through aides) of this extraordinary windfall was that she had made the investment after “reading The Wall Street Journal” and placed all the trades herself after seeking advice from “numerous people.”

Eventually, she had to admit that longtime Clinton friend James Blair [Outside counsel to Tyson Foods, Arkansas's largest employer] had executed 30 of her 32 trades directly with an Arkansas broker. In an April 1994 press conference, Hillary denied knowing of “any favorable treatment” by Blair. [The only way Hillary could have made that much money was having "someone" - most likely Tyson Foods - making two investments at a time on the commodities future market, one betting the commodity would go up and the other betting it would go down, and then giving Hillary the benefit of the investment that made money while eating the loss on the other one -- a clever way to "launder" political contributions.]

IV. Removal of Vince Foster documents.

During the same press conference, Hillary was asked why her then-chief of staff, Maggie Williams, had been involved in removing documents from the office of Deputy White House Counsel Vince Foster after his suicide.

”I don’t know that she did remove any documents,” Hillary said. But it was reported three months later that Hillary had instructed Williams to remove the Foster documents to the White House residence.

V. Castle Grande.

In the summer of 1995, the Resolution Trust Corp. reported that Hillary had been one of 11 Rose Law Firm lawyers who had done work in the mid-1980s on an Arkansas real estate development, widely known as Castle Grande, promoted by James McDougal and Seth Ward.

McDougal headed a troubled thrift, Madison Guaranty Savings & Loan, and had given Hillary legal business as a favor to Bill. McDougal and his wife, Susan, were the Clintons’ partners in their Whitewater real estate investment.

Hillary told federal investigators that she knew nothing about Castle Grande. When it turned out that more than 30 of her 60 hours of legal work for Madison Guaranty involved Castle Grande, she said she had known the project under a different name. A 1996 Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. report said that she had drafted documents that Castle Grande used to “deceive federal bank examiners.”

Later, Hubbell went to prison for fraud, as did James McDougal. [While Hillary "skated" scot free!]

V. Billing records.

Hillary’s billing records for Castle Grande were in a 116-page, 5-inch-thick computer printout that came to light under mysterious circumstances on January 4, 1996 — 19 months after Starr’s investigators had subpoenaed it and amid prosecutorial pressure on Clinton aides who had been strikingly forgetful. For most of that time, Hillary claimed that the billing records had vanished.

This implausible tale, on top of other deceptions, prompted New York Times columnist William Safire to write on January 8, 1996, that “our first lady … is a congenital liar.”

The next day, the White House press secretary said that the president wanted to punch Safire in the nose for insulting his wife. [Not for "lying about his wife," but for "insulting" her by telling the trut about her.]
http://www.liberallyconservative.com/hillary-clintons-laundry...

VI. Landing Under Sniper Fire in Bosnia

In a speech on Iraq policy delivered Monday (March 28, 2008) at George Washington University, Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton recalled facing “sniper fire” on her 1996 trip to Bosnia to visit U.S. troops on a peacekeeping mission. But reporters traveling with the then-First Lady made no reference to any “sniper fire” at the time, and pictures of Clinton arriving at the main air base in Tuzla don’t show anyone ducking or covering.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2012/10/16/flashba...

VII. Hillary Busted For Benghazi Lies… Says It Doesn’t Matter

While she was being grilled in congress for her role in the Benghazi disaster on 9/11/12, a terrorist attack that was launched against the United States, Americans died, and then she engaged in a cover up in order to mislead the American people that it wasn't a terrorist attack at all, just a spontaneous riot over an anti-Muslim video. The goal? Convince Americans that our foreign policy was “working” and that it wasn’t just creating more terrorists.

Now we know they lied. We know it. They knew it was a concerted terrorist attack, and for weeks, they tried to get American to believe it was just a protest about some video on the Internet. They lied for political reasons, and people are dead because of it. It’s disgraceful. But nothing takes the cake more than what Clinton just said in the hearings -- “With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans… Was it because of a protest or is it because of guys out for a walk one night and they decide they go kill some Americans? What difference, at this point, does it make?”
http://www.capitalisminstitute.org/hillary-benghazi/

[With four dead Americans, including the first American ambassador to be assassinated since Jimmy Carter's administration, she lies about the cause and then asks "What difference does it make?"]

So you're gonna double down on your tabloid smears, with lots of extra right wing extremist links, that you know darn good and well i'm not gonna read?

How about we do this, how about if you throw one topic out there to address, no doubt from a credible news source. I'll discuss one topic at a time. Sound fair?
I did. You ignored it.

rulings%2Ftom-pantsonfire.gif

Video shows tarmac welcome, no snipers
We have questioned Clinton's previous remarks about her foreign policy experience. We found her statements that she helped bring peace to Northern Ireland and that she stood up to the Chinese government on women's rights to be Half True. We found her statement that she negotiated open borders for Kosovars to be Barely True.

There's no doubt flying into Bosnia was dangerous back in 1996, but the threat of sniper fire is not the same as actual sniper fire, and hustling off the tarmac is not the same as running with your head down. Yes, Clinton later acknowledged that she was mistaken, but it's hard to understand how she could err on something so significant as whether she did or didn't dodge sniper bullets. Quite simply, this kind of hyperbole deserves our harshest assessment. We rule Pants on Fire.

I admit, this is something I view as a non issue, because there are bigger fish to fry. I do agree that Hillary lied about sniper fire, and exaggerated her situation.

But now I'm curious...who are you voting for? There's only two presidential candidates that don't have a "pants on fire" page over on PolitiFact, and one of them is Bernie Sanders.

Trump: Bernie Sanders wants to tax 'you people' at 90 percent

Donald Trump, pants on fire

Jeb Bush: Planned Parenthood isn't involved in women's health

Jeb Bush, pants on fire.

Ben Carson says pediatricians realize need to cut down number and proximity of vaccines

Ben Carson, pants on fire

Chris Christie claims 3 lanes off George Washington Bridge are dedicated to Fort Lee

Chris Christie, pants on fire

Fiorina attacks Boxer for caring more about

Carly Fiorina, pants on fire

Ted Cruz: Democrats threatened to close Catholic Church hospitals and charities over their beliefs

Ted Cruz, pants on fire

Mike Huckabee says if you cut out just four states, U.S. gun-homicide rate drops to Belgium's level

Mike Huckabee, pants on fire

Ohio Gov. John Kasich puts words in Abraham Lincoln's mouth about tax policy

John Kasich, pants on fire

Did Rand Paul propose cutting off aid to Israel?

Rand Paul, pants on fire

bridesmaids.gif

IF the system weren't rigged, I might bother to vote. As it is, I won't. I won't support a system that is corrupt and enslaves people minds and spirits.

I went to that site. Even though that site is a good example of how the system is rigged. I used that one, because I knew YOU would accept it as an example of a "good" news source. What crap.

Complete and utter nonsense. Politifact is establishment nonsense.

The establishment determines who is viable, isn't that it? I notice that you didn't list Jill Stein. You know why? Because of her position on trade, the banking cartel, and resource wars will never garner her any amount of coverage on the corporate establishment controlled media. Heaven forbid Americans have an ACTUAL CHOICE?

You do not have a free thinking mind. Free thinkers don't vote for their own enslavement. They certainly don't read propaganda and believe it is, "unbiased truth."

Seriously, you should have no fear about going to conservative pundits to find out what a big fat liar Hillary is, and going to liberal pundits to find out what a big fat scum bag pukes all the Republican clowns are. For information on anyone that would represent YOUR interests, you would have to go to independent media or their actual personal web sites, and the establishment will make sure they aren't even allowed to be on the ballots or allowed in the televised debates. The reason should be obvious.

1426220_10153478498620515_9422703_n_zpsfddcf864.jpg

The point is, IF you deign to vote for Hillary, YOU ARE VOTING for evil. You are responsible for the wars. YOU are responsible for the increasing wealth gap. YOU are responsible for the increase in ethnic conflict. You will be responsible for everything the is on the Agenda 21 and in the planning of the NWO.

You want to support this corrupt system? Show your support, cast your vote. But when other nations and terrorists are bombing us, and invading us, just remember, IT'S YOUR FAULT, you voted for it.

If you're not even voting, then you have no room to bitch over who's elected.

Why are you even on this forum, discussing politics, if you're not planning on voting?

You're really sounding like a partisan hack now. The site, "your source" is only a good one when it bashes Hillary. smh...

LMAO!!! Boy, that is rich! His mother taught him to not be dependent on the system, by being dependent on the system?

LOL! You absolutely SUCK at this don't ya sis?

If he was dependent, he wouldn't be independent. His Mother worked her ass off... provided for her children and would have done so, just as well, without welfare. They would not have starved, they would not have died... they would have prevailed, as both her sons have long since done.

See how that works?

LMAO!!! Boy, that is rich! His mother taught him to not be dependent on the system, by being dependent on the system?

LOL! You absolutely SUCK at this don't ya sis?

If he was dependent, he wouldn't be independent. His Mother worked her ass off... provided for her children and would have done so, just as well, without welfare. They would not have starved, they would not have died... they would have prevailed, as both her sons have long since done.

See how that works?

Are you calling Ben Carson a liar? He's the one who said she would not have made it without help.

As hard as his mother worked in various domestic jobs, it wasn’t enough to keep the family completely off of public assistance, he wrote.

"By the time I went into ninth grade, Mother had made such strides that she received nothing except food stamps," he wrote. "She couldn't have provided for us and kept up the house without that subsidy."

Does Ben Carson want to 'eliminate dependency on government' despite benefiting from welfare?

Let's be clear... Not so much as ONE individual has ever starved to death in the US because they did not get a welfare check.

This in contrast to the TENS of Millions of Individual lives that have been RUINED BY their dependency upon the lie that is socialism

Ahhh yes, the Poisoning the Well fallacy. The last refuge of a desperate partisan. Using anything to deny reality now are we? I won't argue with your contention about Mr. Morris one bit, however, you need to address his facts none the less, otherwise, you are living in cognitive dissonance. Seriously. These are well known facts to the left, right, and the independents. These speak to her character.

I would not vote for Bush simply because of his behavior in the 2000 election, would you? Any conservative that would is being just as blind and obtuse as you are now being. Do your own Google search for "list of Hillary's lies." Pick your own source. These are well known sister.

A 'LAUNDRY LIST' OF HILLARY CLINTON'S LIES

"Why do I have to keep proving to people that I am not a liar?!"
-- Hillary Clinton in her 2000 Senate Campaign

Perhaps it's because you are a liar?

I. 27 Year-old Hillary Rodham fired for lies, unethical behavior

Jerry Zeifman, a lifelong Democrat, supervised the work of 27-year-old Hillary Rodham on the committee. Hillary got a job working on the Watergate investigation at the behest of her former law professor, Burke Marshall, who was also Sen. Ted Kennedy’s chief counsel in the Chappaquiddick affair. When the investigation was over, Zeifman fired Hillary from the committee staff and refused to give her a letter of recommendation – one of only three people who earned that dubious distinction in Zeifman’s 17-year career.

Why?

“Because she was a liar,” Zeifman said in an interview last week. “She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality.”
[Just what we need as president, "an unethical, dishonest lawyer." While Hillary said "I've always been a Yankee fan" while running for the senate, it appears that a more truthful statement would have been "I've always been a liar!"]

See details at http://www.westernjournalism.com/hillary-clinton-fired-for-li...

II. Travelgate.

The first Clinton scandal after Bill became president started in May 1993, when Chief of Staff Mack McLarty fired the seven employees in the White House office that arranges travel for the press corps. The White House cited gross financial mismanagement.

Hillary later told the General Accounting Office, in a document prepared by her attorney, that she had no role in the decision to fire the employees, did not know the “origin of the decision,” and “did not direct that any action be taken by anyone” other than keeping her informed.

III. Cattle futures.

The New York Times revealed in March 1994 that in 1978, just before her husband became governor, Hillary had made a $100,000 profit on a $1,000 investment in highly speculative cattle-futures contracts in only nine months. Hillary’s first explanation (through aides) of this extraordinary windfall was that she had made the investment after “reading The Wall Street Journal” and placed all the trades herself after seeking advice from “numerous people.”

Eventually, she had to admit that longtime Clinton friend James Blair [Outside counsel to Tyson Foods, Arkansas's largest employer] had executed 30 of her 32 trades directly with an Arkansas broker. In an April 1994 press conference, Hillary denied knowing of “any favorable treatment” by Blair. [The only way Hillary could have made that much money was having "someone" - most likely Tyson Foods - making two investments at a time on the commodities future market, one betting the commodity would go up and the other betting it would go down, and then giving Hillary the benefit of the investment that made money while eating the loss on the other one -- a clever way to "launder" political contributions.]

IV. Removal of Vince Foster documents.

During the same press conference, Hillary was asked why her then-chief of staff, Maggie Williams, had been involved in removing documents from the office of Deputy White House Counsel Vince Foster after his suicide.

”I don’t know that she did remove any documents,” Hillary said. But it was reported three months later that Hillary had instructed Williams to remove the Foster documents to the White House residence.

V. Castle Grande.

In the summer of 1995, the Resolution Trust Corp. reported that Hillary had been one of 11 Rose Law Firm lawyers who had done work in the mid-1980s on an Arkansas real estate development, widely known as Castle Grande, promoted by James McDougal and Seth Ward.

McDougal headed a troubled thrift, Madison Guaranty Savings & Loan, and had given Hillary legal business as a favor to Bill. McDougal and his wife, Susan, were the Clintons’ partners in their Whitewater real estate investment.

Hillary told federal investigators that she knew nothing about Castle Grande. When it turned out that more than 30 of her 60 hours of legal work for Madison Guaranty involved Castle Grande, she said she had known the project under a different name. A 1996 Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. report said that she had drafted documents that Castle Grande used to “deceive federal bank examiners.”

Later, Hubbell went to prison for fraud, as did James McDougal. [While Hillary "skated" scot free!]

V. Billing records.

Hillary’s billing records for Castle Grande were in a 116-page, 5-inch-thick computer printout that came to light under mysterious circumstances on January 4, 1996 — 19 months after Starr’s investigators had subpoenaed it and amid prosecutorial pressure on Clinton aides who had been strikingly forgetful. For most of that time, Hillary claimed that the billing records had vanished.

This implausible tale, on top of other deceptions, prompted New York Times columnist William Safire to write on January 8, 1996, that “our first lady … is a congenital liar.”

The next day, the White House press secretary said that the president wanted to punch Safire in the nose for insulting his wife. [Not for "lying about his wife," but for "insulting" her by telling the trut about her.]
http://www.liberallyconservative.com/hillary-clintons-laundry...

VI. Landing Under Sniper Fire in Bosnia

In a speech on Iraq policy delivered Monday (March 28, 2008) at George Washington University, Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton recalled facing “sniper fire” on her 1996 trip to Bosnia to visit U.S. troops on a peacekeeping mission. But reporters traveling with the then-First Lady made no reference to any “sniper fire” at the time, and pictures of Clinton arriving at the main air base in Tuzla don’t show anyone ducking or covering.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2012/10/16/flashba...

VII. Hillary Busted For Benghazi Lies… Says It Doesn’t Matter

While she was being grilled in congress for her role in the Benghazi disaster on 9/11/12, a terrorist attack that was launched against the United States, Americans died, and then she engaged in a cover up in order to mislead the American people that it wasn't a terrorist attack at all, just a spontaneous riot over an anti-Muslim video. The goal? Convince Americans that our foreign policy was “working” and that it wasn’t just creating more terrorists.

Now we know they lied. We know it. They knew it was a concerted terrorist attack, and for weeks, they tried to get American to believe it was just a protest about some video on the Internet. They lied for political reasons, and people are dead because of it. It’s disgraceful. But nothing takes the cake more than what Clinton just said in the hearings -- “With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans… Was it because of a protest or is it because of guys out for a walk one night and they decide they go kill some Americans? What difference, at this point, does it make?”
http://www.capitalisminstitute.org/hillary-benghazi/

[With four dead Americans, including the first American ambassador to be assassinated since Jimmy Carter's administration, she lies about the cause and then asks "What difference does it make?"]

So you're gonna double down on your tabloid smears, with lots of extra right wing extremist links, that you know darn good and well i'm not gonna read?

How about we do this, how about if you throw one topic out there to address, no doubt from a credible news source. I'll discuss one topic at a time. Sound fair?
I did. You ignored it.

rulings%2Ftom-pantsonfire.gif

We have questioned Clinton's previous remarks about her foreign policy experience. We found her statements that she helped bring peace to Northern Ireland and that she stood up to the Chinese government on women's rights to be Half True. We found her statement that she negotiated open borders for Kosovars to be Barely True.

There's no doubt flying into Bosnia was dangerous back in 1996, but the threat of sniper fire is not the same as actual sniper fire, and hustling off the tarmac is not the same as running with your head down. Yes, Clinton later acknowledged that she was mistaken, but it's hard to understand how she could err on something so significant as whether she did or didn't dodge sniper bullets. Quite simply, this kind of hyperbole deserves our harshest assessment. We rule Pants on Fire.

I admit, this is something I view as a non issue, because there are bigger fish to fry. I do agree that Hillary lied about sniper fire, and exaggerated her situation.

But now I'm curious...who are you voting for? There's only two presidential candidates that don't have a "pants on fire" page over on PolitiFact, and one of them is Bernie Sanders.

Trump: Bernie Sanders wants to tax 'you people' at 90 percent

Donald Trump, pants on fire

Jeb Bush: Planned Parenthood isn't involved in women's health

Jeb Bush, pants on fire.

Ben Carson says pediatricians realize need to cut down number and proximity of vaccines

Ben Carson, pants on fire

Chris Christie claims 3 lanes off George Washington Bridge are dedicated to Fort Lee

Chris Christie, pants on fire

Fiorina attacks Boxer for caring more about

Carly Fiorina, pants on fire

Ted Cruz: Democrats threatened to close Catholic Church hospitals and charities over their beliefs

Ted Cruz, pants on fire

Mike Huckabee says if you cut out just four states, U.S. gun-homicide rate drops to Belgium's level

Mike Huckabee, pants on fire

Ohio Gov. John Kasich puts words in Abraham Lincoln's mouth about tax policy

John Kasich, pants on fire

Did Rand Paul propose cutting off aid to Israel?

Rand Paul, pants on fire

bridesmaids.gif

IF the system weren't rigged, I might bother to vote. As it is, I won't. I won't support a system that is corrupt and enslaves people minds and spirits.

I went to that site. Even though that site is a good example of how the system is rigged. I used that one, because I knew YOU would accept it as an example of a "good" news source. What crap.

Complete and utter nonsense. Politifact is establishment nonsense.

The establishment determines who is viable, isn't that it? I notice that you didn't list Jill Stein. You know why? Because of her position on trade, the banking cartel, and resource wars will never garner her any amount of coverage on the corporate establishment controlled media. Heaven forbid Americans have an ACTUAL CHOICE?

You do not have a free thinking mind. Free thinkers don't vote for their own enslavement. They certainly don't read propaganda and believe it is, "unbiased truth."

Seriously, you should have no fear about going to conservative pundits to find out what a big fat liar Hillary is, and going to liberal pundits to find out what a big fat scum bag pukes all the Republican clowns are. For information on anyone that would represent YOUR interests, you would have to go to independent media or their actual personal web sites, and the establishment will make sure they aren't even allowed to be on the ballots or allowed in the televised debates. The reason should be obvious.

1426220_10153478498620515_9422703_n_zpsfddcf864.jpg

The point is, IF you deign to vote for Hillary, YOU ARE VOTING for evil. You are responsible for the wars. YOU are responsible for the increasing wealth gap. YOU are responsible for the increase in ethnic conflict. You will be responsible for everything the is on the Agenda 21 and in the planning of the NWO.

You want to support this corrupt system? Show your support, cast your vote. But when other nations and terrorists are bombing us, and invading us, just remember, IT'S YOUR FAULT, you voted for it.

If you're not even voting, then you have no room to bitch over who's elected.

Why are you even on this forum, discussing politics, if you're not planning on voting?

You're really sounding like a partisan hack now. The site, "your source" is only a good one when it bashes Hillary. smh...

Wow. Government schooling and corporate propaganda have really done a number on you, haven't they? You sure love your slave master, don't you?

8033902749_13abf1723f_z.jpg

spooner.jpg

vote-for-nobody-nobody-will-keep-election-promises-listen-to-your-concerns-help-the-poor-and-unemployed-cares-tells-the-truth.jpg

As far as the source issue? You didn't comprehend what I wrote.

What I meant, is that a source is fine if it bashes Hillary if it is a conservative one, they will dig for the dirt. But you must have missed the part where I ALSO said a source is fine if it digs up dirt on Republicans. I am sure you have no problem with liberal sources that dig up stuff on conservatives. Sure, they have a bias as well. A person with an open mind looks into all sources and doesn't fall for a poisoning the well fallacy. Look at the facts.

Forum List

Back