Democrat votes 19 times. But there's no voter fraud

Once again, the rube's article whines this proves Voter ID is necessary, and yet this fraudster would not have been stopped by Voter ID.

These retards never learn!

Show me where she voted 19 times in one election

I will wait
No one said she did. What part of that did you miss?

It's your misleading thread.

I have voted more than 19 times. It is no crime
Where was she accused of terrorism? Why are you making shit up, Leftwinger?
Still looking for 19 votes not 19 counts,Rabbi

Why don't you just admit you lied and didn't think anyone would catch it
So you think sh'es innocent?
Still looking for you to provide evidence of the lies in your OP

hahahaha!

Conn. has voter id laws...

AND it didn't stop this kind of fraud.

TRY AGAIN.
I know. These rubes never learn.

The Voter ID tards have been snagged this way a zillion times, and yet they STILL continue to fall for this shit.

It's hilarious, no?

You can't make this shit up.
Dem Conn. State Rep Arrested For Allegedly Voting 19 Times

Yeah, cue the "Oh it's Fox" mantra in 3...2..1....
Here's the first sentence in this idiot's link:

Democrats and the dominant media assure us that vote fraud doesn’t exist, so we certainly don’t need voter ID, and in fact it would be racist to demand as much proof of identity as is necessary to board an airplane or buy a drink.

I count at least three logical fallacies. In a single sentence!!!

Here's the photo the original source used of the fraudster:

29cv39.jpg

Now here's the photo the piss rag Fox Nation placed at the top of their article:

fmicyo.jpg

Notice they added "Connectict State Democrats" to the photo, and zoomed WAAAAAAY in so there's nothing but her black skin?

Your bogus link does not say she voted 19 times. It says she voted in a district she didn't live

You might wish to reread that...

HARTFORD >> State Rep. Christina “Tita” Ayala, D-Bridgeport, was arrested Friday on 19 voting fraud charges.
Ayala, 31, is accused of voting in local and state elections in districts she did not live, the Chief State’s Attorney’s Office said in a press release.
The arrest warrant affidavit also alleges Ayala provided fabricated evidence to state Election Enforcement Commission investigators that showed she lived at an address in a district where she voted while actually living outside the district, according to the release.

I don't know. I just don't know why these Voter ID tards don't get tired of having their asses handed to them.

Your bogus link does not say she voted 19 times. It says she voted in a district she didn't live

HARTFORD >> State Rep. Christina “Tita” Ayala, D-Bridgeport, was arrested Friday on 19 voting fraud charges.
Ayala, 31, is accused of voting in local and state elections in districts she did not live, the Chief State’s Attorney’s Office said in a press release.
The arrest warrant affidavit also alleges Ayala provided fabricated evidence to state Election Enforcement Commission investigators that showed she lived at an address in a district where she voted while actually living outside the district, according to the release.
Like the man said. It does not say she voted 19 times as claimed by the topic starter.

A woman commits voter fraud in a state that has Voter ID. The rubes then claim this fraud proves we need Voter ID. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Now...how many fricking times have I said on this forum to these idiot rubes that Voter ID does not stop the types of voter fraud which occur? I've lost count. At least a hundred times, I'm sure.

A woman commits voter fraud in a state that has Voter ID. The rubes then claim this fraud proves we need Voter ID. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Now...how many fricking times have I said on this forum to these idiot rubes that Voter ID does not stop the types of voter fraud which occur? I've lost count. At least a hundred times, I'm sure.
I agree, whats wrong with these assholes? they are the same ones saying more gun laws and no gun zones are going to reduce gun violence.

Annnnnnd the only reason why she was caught is because they have those laws. I see how logical arguments like this zoom right over your head...but really, you should try and think a little harder before you make stupid observations like this don't ya think?

January 2014:

When will the Voter ID rubes learn that Voter ID does not stop the types of fraud which occur?

June 2014:

When will the Voter ID rubes learn that Voter ID does not stop the types of fraud which occur?

July 2015:

What you tards have been told time after time is that Voter ID will not stop the types of voter fraud which occur. And I have, in fact, said time after time that when you retards are told this, what you hear is, "There is no voter fraud."

Sep 2015:

I have proven time and time and time again that Voter ID does not stop the types of voter fraud which occur.

And so forth and so on. For YEARS. It just doesn't penetrate.

Voter ID Has Not Stopped Fraud

Annnnnnd the only reason why she was caught is because they have those laws.

She was caught because of voter fraud laws, not Voter ID. You really should learn the difference, dontcha think?

If you want to stop fraud, you should not be throwing money away on Voter ID that could be better spent on shit that ACTUALLY STOPS FRAUD!

Thanks so much for participating in this thread

Her fraud was she continued to vote in her old district after she had moved.
She never voted more than once in an election

Annnnnnd the only reason why she was caught is because they have those laws. I see how logical arguments like this zoom right over your head...but really, you should try and think a little harder before you make stupid observations like this don't ya think?
G5000 is a little stupid. Because he guzzles liberal piss.

Forum List

Back