Democratic Debate Remarks

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
The debate will be on NBC at 9:00 Eastern. Enjoy!

(earlier the website said 8:30 on CNN???)

Last edited:
In respect of which Comedy Central is offering a Three Stooges film-fest. A throwaway effort as they know nothing could be more funny than The Democrat Party flailure (yes, spelled that way on purpose).

Last edited:
Oh my. Beagle faced Andrea Mitchell! I may hate her the most of all? Gasping into MIC year after year.

Kate Snow practically was having an orgasm at the end of NBC Nightly News.

Listening now. The Democrats are openly going after the guns. Some people just can't learn.

That alone will lose them the election.

Listening now. The Democrats are openly going after the guns. Some people just can't learn.

That alone will lose them the election.
I don't have it! I have a show on CNN!
I have two tv's. Each has a different show on CNN...No debate!

Bernie is trying to out Hillary Hillary? Which one is sending their Secret Service detail home before the debate ends?

Got it. Drug problems pour more money into the problem. Cops should have the antidote? Did I hear that right?

ACA is a great accomplishment! They couldn't even manage a website; you can't keep your own doctor and you pay more on premiums and co-pays. Every major country pays less than we do.

What's the third guy? O'Malley? He doesn't get a chance! Thank goodness. He's the only Dem candidate without baggage.

Last edited:
My health care is great. You know why? I got a waiver because I was in a union! How fair is that?

Hillary has an audience full of plants. Stands to reason, right? She couldn't get a crowd like that at her rallys.

Forum List

Back