Democratic Debate Remarks

Hillary has an audience full of plants. Stands to reason, right? She couldn't get a crowd like that at her rallys.

plants.jpg

I cannot believe what I am hearing. Hillary just said "no person is too big to go to jail" [emoji95]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hillary has an audience full of plants. Stands to reason, right? She couldn't get a crowd like that at her rallys.

View attachment 60206
Already used today..........reject alert!!!

I love that one, don't impinge on my right to be repeat .. ya commie Democrat...:laugh:
Just need a larger retinue....
Are you sure you used that word right??

View attachment 60206

I love that one, don't impinge on my right to be repeat .. ya commie Democrat...:laugh:

I have plenty, Hillary's been around and failing a very long time and it fit well

retinue .. huh...

View attachment 60206

I have plenty, Hillary's been around and failing a very long time and it fit well
I voted for Bill, just to get his azz and hers out of Arkanass...

View attachment 60206

Are you sure you used that word right??
Larger?

Listening now. The Democrats are openly going after the guns. Some people just can't learn.

That alone will lose them the election.
I hope the GOP plan to give the insane guns works. Keep them in GOP neighborhoods. Let's see what happens. See if we can gerrymander them.

Listening now. The Democrats are openly going after the guns. Some people just can't learn.

I hope the GOP plan to give the insane guns works. Keep them in GOP neighborhoods. Let's see what happens. See if we can gerrymander them.
Most gun deaths happen in the Democrat Party controlled ghetto's.. think Chicago...

Most gun deaths happen in the Democrat Party controlled ghetto's.. think Chicago...
End prohibition,destroy the gangs...

Forum List

Back