Democratic Debate Thread: October 13, 2015

O'Malley is struggling. He's trying to go after Hillary - but he just doesn't have enough stuff to do it.

I'm pleased with Hillary's performance so far.

She could murder someone on national television and you'd be pleased.
She could bring world peace and world hunger, and you'd still hate her.

I think you mean end world hunger...

She could do those things and I would say good on her, but I still wouldn't like her all that much... She just isn't a likeable person.

She's a skilled lawyer and politician. I think she'd make a fine president. She's tough.

I like Sanders best but Hillary is doing better than she normally does mostly because she isn't defensive or angry sounding.
That's because she's in friendly territory. Nobody is gonna call her on anything.

Well I am probably voting for Bernie but I am not 100% locked into it, I don't know anything about these other candidates. Never heard of this Lincoln guy, it really frustrates me that Anderson Cooper is cutting off the unknowns because I want to know what they think.

She could do those things and I would say good on her, but I still wouldn't like her all that much... She just isn't a likeable person.
Or a believable person.

They are just patting each other on the back... No debate there.

She's a skilled lawyer and politician. I think she'd make a fine president. She's tough.

What makes her skilled?

What makes her skilled?

The fact that someone like you doesn't like her.

She's a skilled lawyer and Politician. I think she'd make a fine president. She's tough.

Perhaps. My problem is, as willing as I am to vote for a Democrat, or a Republican, I am as sick of the Clintons as I am the Bushes. I couldn't vote for either one. And I won't vote for Trump...

Forum List

Back