Democratic Debate Thread: October 13, 2015

I'm pleased with Hillary's performance so far.

She could murder someone on national television and you'd be pleased.
She could bring world peace and world hunger, and you'd still hate her.

I think you mean end world hunger...

She could do those things and I would say good on her, but I still wouldn't like her all that much... She just isn't a likeable person.

She's a skilled lawyer and Politician. I think she'd make a fine president. She's tough.

Perhaps. My problem is, as willing as I am to vote for a Democrat, or a Republican, I am as sick of the Clintons as I am the Bushes. I couldn't vote for either one. And I won't vote for Trump...

I want Hillary as our next president for eight years. THEN, I want all political dynasties to end at the presidential level.

They blame everyone but themselves, everyone of those hacks are professional politicians...

They are the problem

She could do those things and I would say good on her, but I still wouldn't like her all that much... She just isn't a likeable person.

She's a skilled lawyer and politician. I think she'd make a fine president. She's tough.

What makes her skilled?

The fact that someone like you doesn't like her.

She's a skilled lawyer and politician. I think she'd make a fine president. She's tough.

What makes her skilled?

So being corrupt and dishonest makes her skilled?

I'm pleased with Hillary's performance so far.

She's a skilled lawyer and Politician. I think she'd make a fine president. She's tough.

Perhaps. My problem is, as willing as I am to vote for a Democrat, or a Republican, I am as sick of the Clintons as I am the Bushes. I couldn't vote for either one. And I won't vote for Trump...

You aren't running this time?

What makes her skilled?

What has she been convicted of? Ken Starr and his merry band of witch hunter spent about $60 million and found nothing against her.

What makes her skilled?

What has she been convicted of? Ken Starr and his merry band of witch hunter spent about $60 million and found nothing against her.

You do realize you dont need to be convicted of anything to be corrupt dont you?

Forum List

Back