Democratic Debate Thread: October 13, 2015

They are fucking Chafee and Webb as far as time goes. They aren't even using lube. They are going in dry and balls deep.

She's a skilled lawyer and politician. I think she'd make a fine president. She's tough.

What makes her skilled?

The fact that someone like you doesn't like her.

So being corrupt and dishonest makes her skilled?

What has she been convicted of? Ken Starr and his merry band of witch hunter spent about $60 million and found nothing against her.

You do realize you dont need to be convicted of anything to be corrupt dont you?

Why do you hate the Constitution?

She could murder someone on national television and you'd be pleased.
She could bring world peace and world hunger, and you'd still hate her.

I think you mean end world hunger...

She could do those things and I would say good on her, but I still wouldn't like her all that much... She just isn't a likeable person.

She's a skilled lawyer and Politician. I think she'd make a fine president. She's tough.

Perhaps. My problem is, as willing as I am to vote for a Democrat, or a Republican, I am as sick of the Clintons as I am the Bushes. I couldn't vote for either one. And I won't vote for Trump...

You aren't running this time?

LOL. I've thought about it, too many skeletons... If I had a few extra million, I might consider it...

With five candidates the Democrats covered more topics then the Republican Debate by about 10 fold...

All talk about spending... Other people's money.

The are like crack whores...

What makes her skilled?

The fact that someone like you doesn't like her.

So being corrupt and dishonest makes her skilled?

What has she been convicted of? Ken Starr and his merry band of witch hunter spent about $60 million and found nothing against her.

You do realize you dont need to be convicted of anything to be corrupt dont you?

Why do you hate the Constitution?

If I hated the constitution I'd be voting for Clinton.

She could bring world peace and world hunger, and you'd still hate her.

I think you mean end world hunger...

She could do those things and I would say good on her, but I still wouldn't like her all that much... She just isn't a likeable person.

She's a skilled lawyer and Politician. I think she'd make a fine president. She's tough.

Perhaps. My problem is, as willing as I am to vote for a Democrat, or a Republican, I am as sick of the Clintons as I am the Bushes. I couldn't vote for either one. And I won't vote for Trump...

You aren't running this time?

LOL. I've thought about it, too many skeletons... If I had a few extra million, I might consider it...

I doubt you have as many as Clinton and trump

Biden is telling the girl scout troops, "well, looks like Uncle Joe has some business to tend to. I'll be back"

Forum List

Back