Democratic extremism on full display with human trafficking bill opposition

Telling victims they cannot use the fine money for abortions caused by rapist jihadis is a stand we GOP want to take? Really?

We cannot win the presidency with the far right alone, but we can with more women and minorities.

You libs seem to jump at the chance to abort a helpless human life using barbaric methods, what exactly is wrong with you people?
That is the woman's choice who has been raped, not yours.

If I didn't have a cast iron stomach I think I would hurl at the sight of your posts.
I don't tolerate supporters like you and kg of the sex trafficking business.

Has trolling become your life's work? Its sad really.

You libs seem to jump at the chance to abort a helpless human life using barbaric methods, what exactly is wrong with you people?

If I didn't have a cast iron stomach I think I would hurl at the sight of your posts.
I don't tolerate supporters like you and kg of the sex trafficking business.
You're confused. You're the one that supports sex trafficking. By trying eternally to get the feds to fund it.
Waddler, I am for passing the bill and helping the victims, you aren't.

You're a liar.

In other news:

"“The resulting bill received zero dissenting votes in a Senate Judiciary Committee vote,” a flabbergasted Guy Benson observed. “But once pro-abortion activists started raising hackles, Democrats decided to filibuster a law that would “help victims of sex trafficking

Democratic extremism on full display with human trafficking bill opposition Hot Air

Fake is the site pig. Put him on ignore, that's what most of us do.
:lol: Quit yer whining, welfare waddler. :lol:
That's a great example of the great esteem in which you old the poor female victims you claim to be advocating for. Cuz we all know that women aren't happy unless they're being forcibly aborted!
You will lie and continue to hate the female victims, as you always have, welfare waddler, and will until you die and meet your demonic master.

Let me see if I have this right.

Republicans obstruct: bad bad extremist bad bad

Democrat obstruct; they have Republicans by the short hairs

so in other words: Democrats can play games with your lives and they get cheered for it

Democrats object to language in the bill that if you are captured and used as a sex slave and become pregnant.......you have to pay for your own abortion

Serves you right bitch!

Why does that even have to be in there?
Can't any reference to pregnancy and abortion be removed to avoid this issue from holding up the rest of the bill?

It wasn't originally when it was a bipartisan bill

Republicans had to slip it in there to pander to their base

Actually, it wasn't "slipped" in. The democrats didn't bother to read the bill.

Could this be a trend? With the ACA and the Internet Neutrality bill not read before passing?

Abortion flap clouds Cornyn sex trafficking bill - Houston Chronicle

"Democrats, however, said they had a simple way out of Cornyn's dilemma. "Take the abortion language out of the bill," said Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid of Nevada. That's the essence of an alternative bill put forward by Vermont Democrat Patrick Leahy."

Why not make a mutual deal with the party leaders:
Take this holdup point out of the bill to pass it,
and likewise with the ACA, make those mandates
optional and don't punish citizens for "where we want to
spend our money for health care" and don't overregulate those choices either!

Don't hold up any more legislation or govt processes
over restrictions that shouldn't be put in there anyway that aren't agreed on by the people affected.

so in other words: Democrats can play games with your lives and they get cheered for it

Fake doesn't even know what's going on. He's just engaging in his usual schtick. Lie about everything, defend progressive extremism and go to the mat for abortion and the sex trade.

Cuz he respects wimmins. Obviously.

The Pubs put the hokey abortion nonsense in a bill for the victims of sex trafficking. Let the women decide how they use their money, not the politicians. Otherwise, the women are being victimized yet again.

Then you have Koshergrl et al defending the abuse of the victims.

"Democrats are prepared to hold up a bipartisan bill designed to help the victims of human traffickers. If that’s not extremist, I don’t know what is."

Democratic extremism on full display with human trafficking bill opposition Hot Air

Democrats object to language in the bill that if you are captured and used as a sex slave and become pregnant.......you have to pay for your own abortion

Serves you right bitch!

Can't any reference to pregnancy and abortion be removed to avoid this issue from holding up the rest of the bill?

Is that true or are you just making it up?

"Democrats are prepared to hold up a bipartisan bill designed to help the victims of human traffickers. If that’s not extremist, I don’t know what is."

Republicans want to force victims to fund their own abortions in the case of rape...How cruel

Kosghergrl wants the GOP insertion to hurt the victims.

She says to hell with GOP personal responsibility.

Fake doesn't even know what's going on. He's just engaging in his usual schtick. Lie about everything, defend progressive extremism and go to the mat for abortion and the sex trade.

Cuz he respects wimmins. Obviously.

That type of thinking in that post is what the rest of us in this country is up against. They don't hold their party to any standards, responsibility, etc
And their elected asses knows it. that's why they do whatever they want

Serves you right bitch!

Could this be a trend? With the ACA and the Internet Neutrality bill not read before passing?

Abortion flap clouds Cornyn sex trafficking bill - Houston Chronicle

"Democrats, however, said they had a simple way out of Cornyn's dilemma. "Take the abortion language out of the bill," said Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid of Nevada. That's the essence of an alternative bill put forward by Vermont Democrat Patrick Leahy."

Why not make a mutual deal with the party leaders:
Take this holdup point out of the bill to pass it,
and likewise with the ACA, make those mandates
optional and don't punish citizens for "where we want to
spend our money for health care" and don't overregulate those choices either!

Don't hold up any more legislation or govt processes
over restrictions that shouldn't be put in there anyway that aren't agreed on by the people affected.

I think it does represent a trend. I believe that most legislation today is deliberately designed to be confusing, because clearly understood law means limits on behavior, and the LAST thing this administration wants is limits.

Republicans want to force victims to fund their own abortions in the case of rape...How cruel

I don't even know how they can get to there from this incident. Anybody?

Serves you right bitch!

According to the politico:

As Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) sealed the bill’s fate Thursday by scheduling a vote that’s sure to fail, Democrats acknowledged they had erred in not poring over the trafficking bill to detect language that would prohibit money in a restitution fund from being spent on abortions. They also conceded they were familiar with the arcane legislative language because Republicans had informed Democrats of their desire to include the abortion provision late last year.

“What do you want me to tell you? We missed it!” said Senate Minority Whip Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) when asked why Democrats didn’t recognize the language this time.

Read more: How abortion politics scuttled a human-trafficking bill - Burgess Everett and Seung Min Kim - POLITICO

Serves you right bitch!

According to the politico:

As Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) sealed the bill’s fate Thursday by scheduling a vote that’s sure to fail, Democrats acknowledged they had erred in not poring over the trafficking bill to detect language that would prohibit money in a restitution fund from being spent on abortions. They also conceded they were familiar with the arcane legislative language because Republicans had informed Democrats of their desire to include the abortion provision late last year.

“What do you want me to tell you? We missed it!” said Senate Minority Whip Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) when asked why Democrats didn’t recognize the language this time.

Read more: How abortion politics scuttled a human-trafficking bill - Burgess Everett and Seung Min Kim - POLITICO

So it's the fault of the Republicans that the Dems are obstructing it because they scheduled a vote?

That's ludicrous.

The dems are stomping it because they fucked up, and they don't care if people suffer because of it.

Forum List

Back