🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democratic Infighting Already Started

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015

Well, this should be interesting.

We, on the right, had to tolerate Turncoats like Michael Steele.

Now, I am interested to see what happens as the deomcrats start feeding on each other.

The moderates know that AOC can't run the show...but she is sure going to try.

I have popcorn on hand.

A Democratic source told Fox News that members on the call complained that progressive rallying cries cost moderates their seats. “There's absolutely no accountability from the speaker," one frustrated Democrat said.

"We should have won big but you know the defund the police issue, the Green New Deal -- those issues killed our members. Having everybody walk the plank on qualified immunity with the cops. That just hurt a lot of members. No one's taking responsibility for it.”

The 2 p.m. ET call was the first time the caucus had all spoken since the election.

• Banned
It will be good to see them trashing each other.

AOC went after Clair McCaskill with some unkind words.

I enjoyed it.

They need that kind of split because the left generally has a "take no prisoners" approach.

They will kill each other.

I enjoyed it.

They need that kind of split because the left generally has a "take no prisoners" approach.

I hope they dont destroy their own party.

Our political system is built for two opposing parties keeping each other relatively honest, until this election.

I hope that they just jettison the Marxists and return control of their party to moderate centrists.

• Banned

I enjoyed it.

I hope they dont destroy their own party.

Our political system is built for two opposing parties keeping each other relatively honest, until this election.

I hope that they just jettison the Marxists and return control of their party to moderate centrists.

I am good with that.

But we beat centrists. Not the extremists.

We'll keep taking them out when it is the fuckers like AOC that need to go.

Forum List

Back