Alexandria Occasional Cortex bullies moderate Dimocrats

I wonder if AOC's constituents vote her out before Iowa does King? AOC got elected because Joe Crowley decided he was too comfortable to campaign. I guess we'll see in another year and a half whether the folks in Queens thought losing Amazon was good or bad.

She seems strident. But the gop's attempted rider to the background check bill was an affront to all gun buyers.

I don't think Democrats will succumb to the madness like the GOP did

So you are recognizing that AOC is a dumbfuck ?
I can recognize you guys pretty easily
What do you think of AOC?
She's as dumb as Trump, but I'm okay with her as long as all she does is piss you all off
Trump has created jobs. You know Trump isn't dumb. You don't like the fact he's President, but you know he's not dumb.
2nd President without 3% GDP growth. And job creation is continuing a 10 year long trend.

She will be swept aside, by her own party.

The billionaire donors use the DNC to contain moonbats like Occasional Cortext. She wasn't supposed to have escaped into the halls of congress though, she's supposed to be like the rest of the parasites drooling in front of a TV or out in public shitting all over the place and protesting. She damn sure isn't supposed to be in a position of power threatening to take 70% of their shit.

Bring it on bitch. Any moderate Dem in a state where Trump won will go GOP if you run a lib Dim against the moderates.

AOC Threatens to Put Moderate Dems on a Primary ‘List’ If They Vote With GOP

Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D., N.Y.) threatened her moderate colleagues during a Thursday Democratic caucus meeting, telling the lawmakers she plans to provide progressive activists searching for primary targets with a list of Democrats who work across the aisle.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi began the meeting by chastising the two dozen moderates who voted on Tuesday in favor of a Republican amendment to a gun control bill that requires gun retailers to report illegal immigrants who attempt to buy a gun.

Washington Post[/a].

Ocasio-Cortez, who routinely wields her massive social media following to pressure her establishment colleagues into supporting her agenda, sought to add force to Pelosi’s call for unity by threatening to expose to the ire of progressive activists any Democrats willing to compromise with Republicans.

breaking: Trump supporter in a message board disagrees the most Trump-friendly members being primaried.

Bring it on bitch. Any moderate Dem in a state where Trump won will go GOP if you run a lib Dim against the moderates.

Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D., N.Y.) threatened her moderate colleagues during a Thursday Democratic caucus meeting, telling the lawmakers she plans to provide progressive activists searching for primary targets with a list of Democrats who work across the aisle.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi began the meeting by chastising the two dozen moderates who voted on Tuesday in favor of a Republican amendment to a gun control bill that requires gun retailers to report illegal immigrants who attempt to buy a gun.

Washington Post[/a].

Ocasio-Cortez, who routinely wields her massive social media following to pressure her establishment colleagues into supporting her agenda, sought to add force to Pelosi’s call for unity by threatening to expose to the ire of progressive activists any Democrats willing to compromise with Republicans.

living-in-your-head-rent-free.jpg
upload_2019-3-1_11-15-32.jpeg

Washington Post[/a].

One song sums her up nicely.

This is more apt, as she is living in the head of each of you....

If you can't bear the fact that people respond to elected Democrats when they sound like emptyheaded little pieces of ass, perhaps a better solution would be for you to stop electing emptyheaded pieces of ass.

Because I can assure you that your campaign to intimidate conservatives into self-silencing so that Occasional Cortex can be the only voice in the room is doomed to failure.

She's going to be stupid, we're going to call her on it, and literally no one is going to give a flying fuck about your attempts to gaslight us. Write it down somewhere.

I gotta laugh. She's a junior congresscritter with no power at all. Who gives a shit if she puts someone one on her little list.

I'd bet the senior Dems are sick to death of her already and are cursing the brainless morons that got her elected.

Hell she's fast losing her entertainment value and sliding into ridiculous.

Sounds like a lot of the freshman Congresspeople she was threatening reacted with, "I've been here just as long as you, bitch, and I don't work for you." But in nicer terms.

So you are recognizing that AOC is a dumbfuck ?
She's as dumb as Trump, but I'm okay with her as long as all she does is piss you all off
Trump has created jobs. You know Trump isn't dumb. You don't like the fact he's President, but you know he's not dumb.
2nd President without 3% GDP growth. And job creation is continuing a 10 year long trend.
I don't fault him for that. It's a trend. The taxcuts for the 1% ... now THAT I blame him for. He just laid down for Mitch and said "have your way with me, my supporters will never notice I lied and let you fuck them over too."

Washington Post[/a].

The 2 best best ways to deal with AOC if she shows up trying to bully you are these:

1. STEP ONE:

:fu:

2. STEP TWO:

:lmao:

I don't fault him for that. It's a trend. The taxcuts for the 1% ... now THAT I blame him for. He just laid down for Mitch and said "have your way with me, my supporters will never notice I lied and let you fuck them over too."
You know that taxcuts for the 1% is a lie. Why do you say crap like that when you know that everyone that pays Federal income tax got a cut? Why?

You know that taxcuts for the 1% is a lie. Why do you say crap like that when you know that everyone that pays Federal income tax got a cut? Why?
Yours are temporary, Trump and his pals' are permanent. Oops.

Washington Post[/a].

The 2 best best ways to deal with AOC if she shows up trying to bully you are these:

1. STEP ONE:

:fu:

2. STEP TWO:

:lmao:

It will be interesting to see if any Dims take your advice.
She claims she will unleash the radicals in her network if the moderates side with Trump.

If you can't bear the fact that people respond to elected Democrats when they sound like emptyheaded little pieces of ass, perhaps a better solution would be for you to stop electing emptyheaded pieces of ass.

Because I can assure you that your campaign to intimidate conservatives into self-silencing so that Occasional Cortex can be the only voice in the room is doomed to failure.

She's going to be stupid, we're going to call her on it, and literally no one is going to give a flying fuck about your attempts to gaslight us. Write it down somewhere.

I did not elect her, I do not live in NY and I do not vote Dem...so you are just a fucking moron for suggesting that I did.

the last thing I want is for you sheep to quit talking about AOC, they are the most entertaining threads on the forum right now.

you people's obsession with the Junior Rep from NY is a sight to behold.

What is even funnier is that you are such a fucking snowflake you call this intimidation. how do you even get out of bed being such a snowflake?

I did not elect her, I do not live in NY and I do not vote Dem...so you are just a fucking moron for suggesting that I did.

the last thing I want is for you sheep to quit talking about AOC, they are the most entertaining threads on the forum right now.

What is even funnier is that you are such a fucking snowflake you call this intimidation. how do you even get out of bed being such a snowflake?

No, what's really funny is how you wasted time typing up this post just as if you were actually saying something.

Democrats elected her.

Democrats touted her as the "new face of the party".

She started talking.

She got, and gets, responded to exactly like every other elected official in the country.

Self-deluding twat waffles like you try to pretend that constitutes "obsession" in her case because it's a hell of a lot easier than having to actually talk about the shit spewing from her mouth.

End of discussion.

Oh, bullshit. When you have to lie, you're showing how desperate you are. Better to keep silent.

No, what's really funny is how you wasted time typing up this post just as if you were actually saying something.

Democrats elected her.

She started talking.

She got, and gets, responded to exactly like every other elected official in the country.

Self-deluding twat waffles like you try to pretend that constitutes "obsession" in her case because it's a hell of a lot easier than having to actually talk about the shit spewing from her mouth.

End of discussion.
So King is the posterchild for all gopers?

Washington Post[/a].

Ahhhh...I well remember when pseudocons threatened to primary out moderate Republicans.

To this day, they attack anyone in the party with even the smallest bit of sanity who doesn't suck Trump's tiny cock as "RINOs".

Democrats elected her.

She started talking.

End of discussion.

Every other elected official in the country has a dozen threads a day made about them on political forums by right wing sheep?

really? Odd how I missed all of those

Oh, bullshit. When you have to lie, you're showing how desperate you are. Better to keep silent.

IronyMeterSplode.jpg

Democrats elected her.

She started talking.

End of discussion.
So King is the posterchild for all gopers?

Seems I touched a nerve...people do not like the truth being told about them

Forum List

Back