Alexandria Occasional Cortex bullies moderate Dimocrats

Bring it on bitch. Any moderate Dem in a state where Trump won will go GOP if you run a lib Dim against the moderates.

AOC Threatens to Put Moderate Dems on a Primary ‘List’ If They Vote With GOP

Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D., N.Y.) threatened her moderate colleagues during a Thursday Democratic caucus meeting, telling the lawmakers she plans to provide progressive activists searching for primary targets with a list of Democrats who work across the aisle.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi began the meeting by chastising the two dozen moderates who voted on Tuesday in favor of a Republican amendment to a gun control bill that requires gun retailers to report illegal immigrants who attempt to buy a gun.

Washington Post[/a].

Ocasio-Cortez, who routinely wields her massive social media following to pressure her establishment colleagues into supporting her agenda, sought to add force to Pelosi’s call for unity by threatening to expose to the ire of progressive activists any Democrats willing to compromise with Republicans.

One song sums her up nicely.

This is more apt, as she is living in the head of each of you....

I gotta laugh. She's a junior congresscritter with no power at all. Who gives a shit if she puts someone one on her little list.

I'd bet the senior Dems are sick to death of her already and are cursing the brainless morons that got her elected.

Hell she's fast losing her entertainment value and sliding into ridiculous.

More like pulling an Obama...dumbass.
It was the dotard and you inbreds that ran on refusing compromise or conversation with the other side

WTF, you mean like Obamacare?

No, like shutting down the government when your unpopular fetish doesn't get funded.

Oh, like when Obama shut down the government over Obamacare?

Actually Republicans did for not funding something that had already passed. Also the numerous close calls and shutdowns because of the debt ceiling, also Republicans fault.

Much different than shutting down the government because your bill didn't pass in the first place and decided democracy wasn't good enough.

U.S. government shuts down as Congress can't agree on spending bill - CNNPolitics

It was the dotard and you inbreds that ran on refusing compromise or conversation with the other side

No, like shutting down the government when your unpopular fetish doesn't get funded.

Actually Republicans did for not funding something that had already passed. Also the numerous close calls and shutdowns because of the debt ceiling, also Republicans fault.

Much different than shutting down the government because your bill didn't pass in the first place and decided democracy wasn't good enough.

U.S. government shuts down as Congress can't agree on spending bill - CNNPolitics
Yeah you ********** looked really bad during that nonsense

Last edited by a moderator:

Yeah you republicunts looked really bad during that nonsense

Word, they fucked that up but that's what you get when you can't even stand up to an unpopular president.

Bring it on bitch. Any moderate Dem in a state where Trump won will go GOP if you run a lib Dim against the moderates.

Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D., N.Y.) threatened her moderate colleagues during a Thursday Democratic caucus meeting, telling the lawmakers she plans to provide progressive activists searching for primary targets with a list of Democrats who work across the aisle.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi began the meeting by chastising the two dozen moderates who voted on Tuesday in favor of a Republican amendment to a gun control bill that requires gun retailers to report illegal immigrants who attempt to buy a gun.

Washington Post[/a].

Ocasio-Cortez, who routinely wields her massive social media following to pressure her establishment colleagues into supporting her agenda, sought to add force to Pelosi’s call for unity by threatening to expose to the ire of progressive activists any Democrats willing to compromise with Republicans.

Forget the illegal immigrant thing, but does anyone NOT see how batshit crazy this is?

Democrats this week approved legislation to require background checks for essentially all sales and transfers of firearms -- but rejected GOP-led efforts to amend the legislation to alert law enforcement authorities when gun buyers, including illegal immigrants, fail those background checks.

Democrats reject push to alert ICE when illegal immigrants fail firearm background checks

the NRA opposition to background checks was using them as a tool to arrest people.

After the Brady bill became law, the NRA sued to prevent the federal government from temporarily retaining any information on the approved gun sale and gun buyer. It also has consistently opposed expanding background checks to include private gun sales and transfers, including those at gun shows and on the internet.
NRA Chief's Bogus Background Check Claims - FactCheck.org

I gotta laugh. She's a junior congresscritter with no power at all. Who gives a shit if she puts someone one on her little list.

I'd bet the senior Dems are sick to death of her already and are cursing the brainless morons that got her elected.

She's been in office only two months and has cost her district 25,000 jobs and pissed of her Governor. She's doing just fine. Don't stop her.

Washington Post[/a].

Pulling a Trump, hmm?

Yep, Trump did the same thing. I doubt DigitalDrifter really cares.

Anyway, bad idea. But we'll have to wait and see.
I don't think Democrats will succumb to the madness like the GOP did

So you are recognizing that AOC is a dumbfuck ?

Washington Post[/a].

Pulling a Trump, hmm?

I can recognize you guys pretty easily

She's been in office only two months and has cost her district 25,000 jobs and pissed of her Governor. She's doing just fine. Don't stop her.

This arrogant little twerp simply believes anyone who disagrees with her regardless of the party, must be swept aside.

Pulling a Trump, hmm?

What do you think of AOC?

Washington Post[/a].

Seriously, how does this chick get her ego through doors?

This arrogant little twerp simply believes anyone who disagrees with her regardless of the party, must be swept aside.
She will be swept aside, by her own party.

Yep, that may be the problem...you don't think.

FancyGiganticLaughingthrush-small.gif

I don't believe Black Fag has the ability, but it's not some handicap or disability it was born with. The condition is self inflicted.

Washington Post[/a].

Pulling a Trump, hmm?

Interesting admission on your part.

Pulling a Trump, hmm?

She's as dumb as Trump, but I'm okay with her as long as all she does is piss you all off

Pulling a Trump, hmm?

Not "you guys", this is her. You are agreeing she's a fucking idiot ?

Washington Post[/a].

Seriously, how does this chick get her ego through doors?
Like all arrogant people, she's dumber than an empty box of Post Toasties. It's only been two months and she's caused massive damage. Won't be long.

Washington Post[/a].

Pulling a Trump, hmm?

I don't think Democrats will succumb to the madness

Why would they stop now?

She's as dumb as Trump, but I'm okay with her as long as all she does is piss you all off
Trump has created jobs. You know Trump isn't dumb. You don't like the fact he's President, but you know he's not dumb.

Forum List

Back