Democratic Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer: ' Not All Sexual Assault Claims Are 'Equal'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
“Just because you’re a survivor (OF SEXUAL ASSAULT) doesn’t mean that every claim is equal”
-- Democratic Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer

What Does That Even Mean GIFs | Tenor

"I have read a lot about this current allegation, I know Joe Biden, and I’ve watched his defense and there’s not a pattern that goes into this and I think for these reasons, I’m very comfortable that Joe Biden is who he says he is. I really resent the fact that every time a case comes up all of us survivors have to weigh in. It is reopening wounds and it is, take us at our word, ask us for our opinion (?), and let’s move on. And you know what? That’s all I’m going to say about it.”

What Does That Even Mean Who Are You GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

1588611065968.png

Thank you for that personal insight, Gov Whitmer....

I love how these loser ass feminist claim they are survivors just because some guy touched her boob or ass omfg no it's not right to do but bitch a Survivor is someone who was held at knife or gun point-- or a shark attack. you ME TOO PUNTA's didn't survive shit.

“Just because you’re a survivor (OF SEXUAL ASSAULT) doesn’t mean that every claim is equal”

"I have read a lot about this current allegation, I know Joe Biden, and I’ve watched his defense and there’s not a pattern that goes into this and I think for these reasons, I’m very comfortable that Joe Biden is who he says he is. I really resent the fact that every time a case comes up all of us survivors have to weigh in. It is reopening wounds and it is, take us at our word, ask us for our opinion (?), and let’s move on. And you know what? That’s all I’m going to say about it.”

View attachment 331823

Of course she is right once again. And you have to be out of your minds to think that Joe Biden was not vetted real good before Obama picked him for his running mate.

I love how these loser ass feminist claim they are survivors just because some guy touched her boob or ass omfg no it's not right to do but bitch a Survivor is someone who was held at knife or gun point-- or a shark attack. you ME TOO PUNTA's didn't survive shit.

and you are a disgusting bitch of a female.

View attachment 331823

Of course she is right once again. And you have to be out of your minds to think that Joe Biden was not vetted real good before Obama picked him for his running mate.

Kind of like Harvey Weinstien was vetted before people took his money?

You guys can follow the ADAA rules of dodgeball all you want on this one, it won't make you seem less hypocritical, or hack-ish.

View attachment 331823

Kavanuagh was vetted a billion times. Didnt stop the leftist retards from doing it for the billion first time. Hypocrites. The gov is a shameless abominable person.

View attachment 331823

That's right, because it's not every day you get a victims mom on record via Larry King to verify the authenticity of the prior years charges. Unlike no records of the event in the charges against Kavanaugh. Everytime these people speak, they make it worse for themselves. They should take Biden's advisor's advice to just be quiet and hide.

View attachment 331823

Bwuhahahaha.....

In 2008 DAVID AXELROD helped 'vette' DNC nominees.......

- Axelrod was / is another Life-long Clinton 'monkey'. I'm shocked he wasn't caught stuffing classified info into his pants right along with Sandy 'Burglar'...

- What / WHO the hell was there to 'vette' in 2008? How soon we forget..... 2008 was the Hillary 'It's My F*ing Turn' Presidential election. No one else needed to be 'vetted' because no one else was being considered. The DNC rigged their primaries, helped Hillary cheat in debates, funneled donations meant for other Dem candidates into Hillary's campaign 'war chest', screwed Bernie, and ended up GIVING Hillary the nomination she could not win herself from Bernie without their help.

Biden wasn't being considered, not for a second.

And how could they 'thoroughly' 'vette' Joe when this sexual assault case was out there, the Senate wasn't bringing it up, searching files for it, or handing over documents, and his old college was not going to let anyone know about their records or hand them over?

In 2008 Joe had the 'American Sympathy' vote for losing his son - plus he wasn't Hillary or Trump....and he wasn't senile at the time. With Obama running cover to ensure she stayed out of prison, the DNC rigging the primaries for her, and her Clinton 'monkeys' like Axelrod being one of the people helping to 'vet' and pick the candidates, Hillary was a shoe-in. ... except maybe for Joe.

Knowing Hillary, who knows, perhaps she had this dirt on Joe in 2008 and was not going to let someone screw her out of her 'It's My Turn' moment again, perhaps she was willing to use the info to make sure Joe stayed out of the race. Who knows...

View attachment 331823

That's right, because it's not every day you get a victims mom on record via Larry King to verify the authenticity of the prior years charges. Unlike no records of the event in the charges against Kavanaugh. Everytime these people speak, they make it worse for themselves. They should take Biden's advisor's advice to just be quiet and hide.
Let's not forget the young woman and her mom who has surfaced now talking about Joe taking about her boobs - with her mom there - and her only being 14yo.

:p

Way to go, Joe.

View attachment 331823

He's was vetted reel gud huh.....

Of course not all claims are equal.
Accusations against conservatives are always proof. Accusations against liberals are always baseless.

Media communications 101.

Leftist pigs are more equal than other animals...

Didn't you read the books?

Of course those of us who can read and have critical thinking skills took Orwells books as the warnings he intended them to be. The people who program bed wetting parasite libturds view them as an instructions manual.

Fuckin sociopaths.

View attachment 331823

Right once again? She's been wrong ever since she went from being a WHODAT? to the vile witch of the North last month.

View attachment 331823

Let's not forget the young woman and her mom who has surfaced now talking about Joe taking about her boobs - with her mom there - and her only being 14yo.

:p

Way to go, Joe.
Someone needs to do a zoom conferance, inviting the press, and each square should hold a close up of his most explicit sniff and grab moments.

Forum List

Back