Democratic Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer: ' Not All Sexual Assault Claims Are 'Equal'

“Just because you’re a survivor (OF SEXUAL ASSAULT) doesn’t mean that every claim is equal”
-- Democratic Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer

What Does That Even Mean GIFs | Tenor

"I have read a lot about this current allegation, I know Joe Biden, and I’ve watched his defense and there’s not a pattern that goes into this and I think for these reasons, I’m very comfortable that Joe Biden is who he says he is. I really resent the fact that every time a case comes up all of us survivors have to weigh in. It is reopening wounds and it is, take us at our word, ask us for our opinion (?), and let’s move on. And you know what? That’s all I’m going to say about it.”
-- Democratic Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer

What Does That Even Mean Who Are You GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

View attachment 331823

Thank you for that personal insight, Gov Whitmer....

Of course she is right once again. And you have to be out of your minds to think that Joe Biden was not vetted real good before Obama picked him for his running mate.

Kind of like Harvey Weinstien was vetted before people took his money?

You guys can follow the ADAA rules of dodgeball all you want on this one, it won't make you seem less hypocritical, or hack-ish.

I imagine Weinstein was never vetted. And someone can be married to a male slut like Melania is.
FB_IMG_1557216938036-1371397.jpg
I0doocK.jpg
I0doocK.jpg

Forum List

Back