Democratic Party: "I Have Feelings and I Want Everbody to Accommodate Me!"

How the heck will Bernie win rustbelt states with a communist agenda?

If Sanders wins the nomination, he is going to have to RUN towards the center for the general, but many will know his is full of shit.

Trump will win this November but there is no guarantee the House will flip and there is a possible chance the Senate might flip to the Democrats with a slight majority...

So as you cheer Trump possible win you should fear the idea of losing the Senate and in 2024 if Mike Pence is the GOP choice the Oval Office could flip Democrat...
Vote harvesting in California. Why state houses are important.

Maine and Arizona is your major worry at this point along with Kentucky and if those three fall it will be a tie and all the Democrats need is one seat to flip while retaining Alabama...

So it is scary as hell for your side...

Kentucky :laughing0301:. McConnell will probably thank Nancy, Schiff and Nadler in his acceptance speech in 2020...

How are the Senate Polls in Kentucky?

Don't care about the Senate polls, McConnell's handling of the democrats impeachment hoax and his pushing judges through have assured his re-election. Kentucky didn't vote out Mitch in the past because they know he brings money to the state with his position in the senate, there is no way they will vote him out now that he can run on ending the democrats impeachment hoax.
Republicans running in 2020 will run on the simple message of vote for us to keep TRUMP safe. TRUMP voters will vote straight ticket in higher numbers then in 2016 thanks to democrats TDS impeachment.
I agree. Democratic Party has proven itself incapable of governence. They can't even count votes in Iowa.

How the heck will Bernie win rustbelt states with a communist agenda?

If Sanders wins the nomination, he is going to have to RUN towards the center for the general, but many will know his is full of shit.
He is way TOO far left and is incapable of a centrist position.

Mayor Pete won’t get the black vote.

Biden has dementia.

Warren lied about being Native American to further her career.

Bernie is a straight up communist.

This field is just fucking awful.

Trump will win this November but there is no guarantee the House will flip and there is a possible chance the Senate might flip to the Democrats with a slight majority...

So as you cheer Trump possible win you should fear the idea of losing the Senate and in 2024 if Mike Pence is the GOP choice the Oval Office could flip Democrat...
Vote harvesting in California. Why state houses are important.

Maine and Arizona is your major worry at this point along with Kentucky and if those three fall it will be a tie and all the Democrats need is one seat to flip while retaining Alabama...

So it is scary as hell for your side...

McConnell is not in any danger in Kentucky. I would argue Colorado and Arizona are more in danger than Maine.

At the end of the day it will just come down to who the Democrats nominate and who gets the best turn out

Forum List

Back