Democratic-Republican cooperation!

It seems all they can get together on are cosmetic measures to address historical wrongs. While I applaud what they're doing, I'd like to see more cooperation on the current problems we face. Hopefully when Hillary wins, more Republicans will come to the realization that compromise isn't a dirty word.

John McCain and Harry Reid ask Obama to pardon boxer Jack Johnson - CNNPolitics.com

Unfortunately to you and Hillary the definition of compromise is agree to anything you want. With current voter sentiment as it has been shown by the primaries, I am wondering why more Democrat and Republican congressmen don't ignore the business as usual and agree to do what their constituents want for a change instead of listening to the party propaganda. Perhaps this is finally the election we can turn out all incumbents and try for a better crop.

You think Hillary is a compromiser? Lol
More of one than those who've been running Congress the last few years. You can count on that. As a matter of fact, your post seems more like troll than an honest comment.

Unfortunately to you and Hillary the definition of compromise is agree to anything you want. With current voter sentiment as it has been shown by the primaries, I am wondering why more Democrat and Republican congressmen don't ignore the business as usual and agree to do what their constituents want for a change instead of listening to the party propaganda. Perhaps this is finally the election we can turn out all incumbents and try for a better crop.
You don't even know me, but are able to say what my definition of compromise is?!?! The voters were saying that they're against "business as usual" and that's been defined by the intransigence of the Republican majority. Look for long Hillary coattails this year.

You don't even know me, but are able to say what my definition of compromise is?!?! The voters were saying that they're against "business as usual" and that's been defined by the intransigence of the Republican majority. Look for long Hillary coattails this year.

No, I don't know you, but I know anyone that calls Hillary a compromiser is someone who buys the party talking points instead of analyzing facts and thinking for themselves. When I said voters previously, I meant the voters in both parties are tired of career politicians and their party politics. The numbers voting for an avowed communist over the anointed candidate show it in one party and voting for a loud mouth jerk in the other reinforce the idea. Hillary is a dishonest conniving traitor to her country and if there is any justice left in this country will be indicted. Having worked in the security community I know what she did is illegal and if anyone else had done it they would already be in jail. The fact some still want her elected shows the sad state our country is in.

Forum List

Back