"Democratically" (dog whistle) controlled cities

Hey, no excuses from either party. Neither got it done.
Mainly due to Republican reconciliation and filibuster rules. So they can pass tax cuts with 51 votes ditto Cuts in services for the rest. And Democrats need 60 for raising taxes on the bloated rich and reform.
Hey, a Democrat, Harry Reid changed the rules. Now Dems have to live with them. But still NEITHER PARTY got it done.
Reid only change the rules for judges I believe. I believe they have to go nuclear on everything and pass everything the Democrats want. And the Republicans can repeal great vacations Healthcare cheap college and training and higher taxes on the rich and see how that works for them. I believe the governor of Washington agreed with me last night....

Higher taxes for the rich? What do you define as “the rich”? Is that anyone who makes more money than you? Has a bigger house and car vs. you? You liberals always tout higher taxes for the rich yet it always pinches the middle class the most. Your liberal elitist Pelosi, Kennedy’s, Kerry’s, Warrens, Sanders...... they go unscathed with higher taxes yet I get pinched.

Go after your rich but be definitive and leave the Middle Class and Small Businesses alone.
I define it like everyone else who knows what they are talking about, over $250,000 a year, dumbass dupe. But especially those making over $1000000 etc etc. All paying less than they should.Google the only tax graph you need to know and stop being an incredible idiot dupe of the greedy idiot Rich.
If we cut taxes, those earning money get a break, those who don't earn get nothing. Doesn't that sound fair to you?

Hey, no excuses from either party. Neither got it done.
Mainly due to Republican reconciliation and filibuster rules. So they can pass tax cuts with 51 votes ditto Cuts in services for the rest. And Democrats need 60 for raising taxes on the bloated rich and reform.
Hey, a Democrat, Harry Reid changed the rules. Now Dems have to live with them. But still NEITHER PARTY got it done.
Reid only change the rules for judges I believe. I believe they have to go nuclear on everything and pass everything the Democrats want. And the Republicans can repeal great vacations Healthcare cheap college and training and higher taxes on the rich and see how that works for them. I believe the governor of Washington agreed with me last night....

Higher taxes for the rich? What do you define as “the rich”? Is that anyone who makes more money than you? Has a bigger house and car vs. you? You liberals always tout higher taxes for the rich yet it always pinches the middle class the most. Your liberal elitist Pelosi, Kennedy’s, Kerry’s, Warrens, Sanders...... they go unscathed with higher taxes yet I get pinched.

Go after your rich but be definitive and leave the Middle Class and Small Businesses alone.
exactly what Democrats are saying, of course you never hear that. Try changing the channel and try reality.....

It is not exactly what Democrats are saying. Further, I don’t watch channels. I read the Washington Post and New York Times. Try telling me how the Middle Class took less home in their paychecks under Obama yet take home more under Trump? Further, what are Democrats doing for Small Business?

I define it like everyone else who knows what they are talking about, over $250,000 a year, dumbass dupe. But especially those making over $1000000 etc etc. All paying less than they should.Google the only tax graph you need to know and stop being an incredible idiot dupe of the greedy idiot Rich.
If we cut taxes, those earning money get a break, those who don't earn get nothing. Doesn't that sound fair to you?
They just cut taxes on the rich and the giant corporations, then we don't have enough money for opportunity and to stop greater inequality. Things like cheap college and training and Healthcare don't get done. The ruin of the middle class and our infrastructure does get done. The story of the last 35 years. Only garbage propaganda makes it possible....

Actually our allies pay as much as we have asked them to. And they have taken in 7 million refugees that we caused. By which I mean Republicans caused- and go on and on with this crap....
Did Obama and Hillary become Republicans when they Bombed Libya, and started the ISIS crusade? You know that Jr Varsity team that Obama talked about?
Another GOP conspiracy garbage propaganda talking point.... Ronald Reagan's Pal Saddam and the whole Iraq war -destruction of the Middle East was GOP idiocy.... Including allowing 911 through sheer incompetence....
I looked at some sketches about the 9/11 terrorists, seems that the ones I saw all were here before W. Bush became President. Hill and Obama came, saw and conquered. Oh yes and deedee. Whatever we spent. We will spend again at some point.

exactly what Democrats are saying, of course you never hear that. Try changing the channel and try reality.....

It is not exactly what Democrats are saying. Further, I don’t watch channels. I read the Washington Post and New York Times. Try telling me how the Middle Class took less home in their paychecks under Obama yet take home more under Trump? Further, what are Democrats doing for Small Business?
The Democrats have been blocked by the Republicans for 35 years. Except for ACA when they finally got 60 votes. That's the GOP filibuster rule. Reconciliation is also a GOP rule.

Actually our allies pay as much as we have asked them to. And they have taken in 7 million refugees that we caused. By which I mean Republicans caused- and go on and on with this crap....
Did Obama and Hillary become Republicans when they Bombed Libya, and started the ISIS crusade? You know that Jr Varsity team that Obama talked about?
Another GOP conspiracy garbage propaganda talking point.... Ronald Reagan's Pal Saddam and the whole Iraq war -destruction of the Middle East was GOP idiocy.... Including allowing 911 through sheer incompetence....
I looked at some sketches about the 9/11 terrorists, seems that the ones I saw all were here before W. Bush became President. Hill and Obama came, saw and conquered. Oh yes and deedee. Whatever we spent. We will spend again at some point.
Bush's terrorism Czar said they were incompetent and not interested.

Of course wages went up a little finally finally. And much of it had to do with Democrats raising wages in their states and cities. we continue to have the worst inequality and upward Mobility ever and in the modern world. A lot of these wage changes are going to the rich- the median keeps going down. That's the way it's going to be until the Democrats get in, raise taxes on the rich and invest in infrastructure and Americans.

Once again to clarify the FACTS lied about by our resident troll.

More than 44% of Americans pay no federal income tax
By Quentin Fottrell
Published: Feb 26, 2019 5:45 a.m. ET

The Tax Policy Center estimates how many people paid no federal individual income taxes in 2018

Tax-filing season has begun. Americans have until April 15 to file their income taxes. There’s been some good news for workers over the last year: Unemployment hovers at 3.9% and average hourly earnings rose by 3.2% on the year in December. And nearly half of Americans don’t owe a dime of federal income tax.
[...]

More than 44% of Americans pay no federal income tax

Our sad Troll also wants to conceal the fact that back in his "good ol' days" when our upper tax was 70% (less countless deductions) the lowest income tax bracket was as follows in 1974.

1974%20Income%20Tax%20rate%202019-08-02-XL.jpg

Keep in mind, the payroll withholding for Social Security was:

SSI%20historic%20rates%202019-08-02-X2.jpg

Yes, the independent contractor, like myself, were punished.

Of course, to be FAIR, which is the ultimate concern of our resident Troll, all those income figures would have to be adjusted for inflation.

They just cut taxes on the rich and the giant corporations, then we don't have enough money for opportunity and to stop greater inequality. Things like cheap college and training and Healthcare don't get done. The ruin of the middle class and our infrastructure does get done. The story of the last 35 years. Only garbage propaganda makes it possible....
With the internet, cheap college and training is available. Healthcare was never cheap. Today's kids want to get more and do less-grow up and work for what you get.

The Democrats have been blocked by the Republicans for 35 years. Except for ACA when they finally got 60 votes. That's the GOP filibuster rule. Reconciliation is also a GOP rule.
Democrats are no angels-both parties are flawed-give equal time to dissing Democrats if you want to be fair.

Of course wages went up a little finally finally. And much of it had to do with Democrats raising wages in their states and cities. we continue to have the worst inequality and upward Mobility ever and in the modern world. A lot of these wage changes are going to the rich- the median keeps going down. That's the way it's going to be until the Democrats get in, raise taxes on the rich and invest in infrastructure and Americans.
Raise taxes-what for more welfare, food stamps, and unemployment? Giving public housing away was way more than anything done 60 years ago-have people become THAT weak? You do them no favors-give them an ultimatum instead-work or starve.

Oh and another thing, do you know that when the liberals started making Months to honor people, why did they give "blacks" February the shortest month of the year? Couldn't they give January when Martin Luther King Jr. birthday was in? No they even gave the queers more days to celebrate. I laugh at how stupid the blacks are and why the liberals abuse them in every way.
Please try not to address "blacks" as if all blacks agree with the porch-dwellers like IM2.

Yes, most blacks vote to chain themselves as they kneel before the racist Democrat leaders..... But not all...

No matter how badly republicans fuck up, they cannot take responsibility.. The nation almost went in depression in 2008 after 6 years of total republican rule, but it had nothing to to with republican policy. No, it was the democrats fault. Major urban centers have been fucked up by republican policy over the last 25-30 years, but it's not republican federal policy or state controlled by republicans trying to create 37state trickle down economic zones. No, It's the "liberal democratic urban mayors."

image-28.jpeg

Gov. Hogan’s decisions cause rift with Baltimore leaders
By Josh Hicks

July 12, 2015

Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan’s decisions to kill an expensive light-rail project in Baltimore and reduce funding for schools have stirred tension with the city’s political leaders, who are questioning his commitment to addressing the struggling residents’ needs.

Hogan, a white, Republican businessman and first-time officeholder, campaigned last year in Baltimore as a common-man candidate who could deliver economic growth and job opportunities better than his rival, then-lieutenant governor Anthony G. Brown (D), who is black.

He won about 22 percent of the vote in the predominantly African American, strongly Democratic city, compared with 16 percent captured by former governor Robert L. Ehrlich Jr. (R) in 2010, when he ran against incumbent Martin O’Malley (D).

Hogan was a visible presence in Baltimore after riots erupted there in late April following the death of Freddie Gray, who was seriously injured while in police custody. The governor spent more than 15 hours a day in the city at times, meeting with residents and community leaders during a state of emergency, and even shooting hoops with locals.

But Hogan risks losing ground in Baltimore because of two actions that he says reflect his focus on fiscal restraint: his rejection last month of the Red Line light-rail project — even as he approved a similarly expensive project in the Washington suburbs — and his decision in May to withhold $68 million in aid for high-cost school districts, including $11 million for Baltimore.

“Although the governor has promised to support economic growth in Baltimore, he cancelled a project that would have expanded economic development, created thousands of jobs, increased access to thousands more, and offered residents better health care, child care, and educational opportunities,” Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake (D) said in a statement after the Red Line announcement.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...b7d516e1e0e_story.html?utm_term=.ab1a9eea323a
You do realize people can't hear dog whistles? People do respond to and like Negro Spirituals.

Forum List

Back