Democrats' #1 2020 Platform...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
'Make the United States Venezuela!'
-- Vote Democrat in 2020!

bg031219dAPC20190310054508.jpg

Political Cartoons by Bob Gorrell

I think we need a mix of Venezuela and Saudi-Arabia. What could be better than eating the pets and hanging the gays? Well obviously, doing both!

And then, we need to combine this all with the green new deal and 1000 bucks for everyone. I want my 1000.

I think we need a mix of Venezuela and Saudi-Arabia. What could be better than eating the pets and hanging the gays? Well obviously, doing both!

And then, we need to combine this all with the green new deal and 1000 bucks for everyone. I want my 1000.

With all the money I retired on, and the income from my current job ... I can take that $1000 and just blow it all on hats...

nofrontrib.png

With all the money I retired on, and the income from my current job ... I can take that $1000 and just blow it all on hats...

nofrontrib.png

Your retirement and that job income will be used to provide everyone ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS. Isn't it amazing, you will be getting a thousand?

nofrontrib.png

Your retirement and that job income will be used to provide everyone ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS. Isn't it amazing, you will be getting a thousand?

No ... it's simple math ...

amway-Pyramid-300x281.jpg

'Make America Venezuela'
-- Solve America's epidemic problem of too many abandoned pets :p

'Death To Newborns'

'Reparations for everyone...and by 'everyone' we mean 'blacks''

Tear Down Existing Border Walls

Abolish ICE

Make Entire STATES 'Sanctuary States'

Allow Illegal foreign 'invaders' to vote in US Elections

Immediately end reliance on oil, natural gas, coal, and nuclear energy...putting millions of Americans out of work.

Make air travel obsolete with high speed rail

Utilize non-existent technology to achieve Zero Carbon Emissions

Win The War on Cow Farts

Make Personal / Privately Purchased Health Care ILLEGAL - Single Payer Through Govt Force

Raise Your Taxes

Make Manufacturing Jobs Going / Staying Overseas the 'Norm' again

Remind Latinos Passing DACA is STILL an ISSUE (they are in no hurry to pass / solve)

They have already succeeeded in areas they control completely.

San Francisco

1AC871E2-79AD-4D9A-AE0B-E4093F65E443.jpeg

San Francisco

View attachment 249909
California here I come. Homeless people are actually considered to be a tourist attraction, to foreigners visiting there. LMFAO. I shit you not. I was informed of that by a tour bus driver I know in L.A. Everyone wants to get pictures of the homeless towns!!!!:9::abgg2q.jpg:

San Francisco

View attachment 249909
California here I come. Homeless people are actually considered to be a tourist attraction, to foreigners visiting there. LMFAO. I shit you not. I was informed of that by a tour bus driver I know in L.A. Everyone wants to get pictures of the homeless towns!!!!:9::abgg2q.jpg:

If you can stand the smell. I’m serious. People roll their windows up and press the gas when they cross under 980 on Webster street in Oakland as if passing a stockyard. Same in downtown San Francisco. You can see people retching and trotting to get through.
The Democrats have truely achieved their third world dreams there.

San Francisco

View attachment 249909
Great employment opportunities too.

You can get over $70,000/year ($180,000 if you count benefits) for picking up homeless people's poop. A college degree is not required.

San Francisco

View attachment 249909
Great employment opportunities too.

You can get over $70,000/year ($180,000 if you count benefits) for picking up homeless people's poop. A college degree is not required.

The city of San Francisco is ripping us all off by spending 400,000 a month in federal money to pay people to pick up needles AFTER using federal money to *hand out needles* to dopers every month.

Liberals have lost their minds.

Last edited:

San Francisco

View attachment 249909

If you can stand the smell. I’m serious. People roll their windows up and press the gas when they cross under 980 on Webster street in Oakland as if passing a stockyard. Same in downtown San Francisco. You can see people retching and trotting to get through.
The Democrats have truely achieved their third world dreams there.

An outhouse wrapped in Tinsel is still an outhouse!

Forum List

Back