🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrat's 4 Pathetic White Progressives Trying to Outpander Each Other

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
NO wonder libs are all over these boards obsessing on Republicans and refusing to even discuss, let alone defend their slate of rich old white failures trying to outpander each other,

Hillary is trying to channel her inner Trayvon
and that moron from Maryland actually apologized to a group of racist Black bigots who shouted him down for the "crime" of saying All Lives Matter.

idiots and hypocrites

What I also find funny is that the dems ignore the only good honest candidate that they have. Jim Webb is a good man with a strong background.

I guess democrat and incompetent and corrupt remain synonyms.

What I also find funny is that the dems ignore the only good honest candidate that they have. Jim Webb is a good man with a strong background.

Jim who? Oh right, that guy. Yeah, that's the problem...

Paint my house gave the reason why. He votes for the candidate who will likely win rather than the best candidate. Explains a lot, doesn't it?

I don't know much about him, but would want to know more.

Jim Webb is a good man with a strong background., but that is not what liberfools want, they want that old wrinkled rich white woman who is falling faster than a Persid meteor.

i read earlier she is being investigated for criminal activity..., hells belles everyone knows she is a fucking criminal, just the libertards deny it !!
:up:

Forum List

Back