🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CLEARLY DEMOCRATS UNEXCITED WITH THEIR CANDIDATES

I know, but let's talk about the conservatives for a moment.
WTF does "conservative" even mean these days? The founders of your movement are doing back-flips in their graves over these hate-filled pessimistic assholes you people are following. Conservatism is dead. Find another term for yourselves since you seem to not like "RW fascist nutjob".
Problem is, fascism is pretty exclusive to liberalism these days.

Look at these message boards. The obvious story is the Left is bored and uninterested in the Democrats running for President. The Left obsesses on the every move of every right-wing candidate and barely pays attention to their slate of rich old White panderers each trying to outpander each other, each trying to out-demonize people they disagree with. What a pathetic display!!
You sound scared, hence all your troll posts.
I would be scared too if my party was being controlled by the Cankles, Big-Ears, and Debra Blabbermouth-Shits.
Of course you would, but you are thinking logically and we all know the Left never does.

Look at these message boards. The obvious story is the Left is bored and uninterested in the Democrats running for President. The Left obsesses on the every move of every right-wing candidate and barely pays attention to their slate of rich old White panderers each trying to outpander each other, each trying to out-demonize people they disagree with. What a pathetic display!!
Trying this again, I see. :lol: Are you getting paid to keep trying?

YOU responded.

I would be scared too if my party was being controlled by the Cankles, Big-Ears, and Debra Blabbermouth-Shits.
And yet America prefers them over that embarrassing clown car!
Really? Is that why you guys keep bringing in millions of illegals to vote for your candidates?
That's just losers lining up their excuses. :laugh2:

As if your opinions matter.

I think Democrats have rigged the game. I also think Obama was surprised when it didn't work in the last election. He was pouting about it for weeks.

As if your opinions matter. I think Democrats have rigged the game. I also think Obama was surprised when it didn't work in the last election. He was pouting about it for weeks.
My opinions matter at least as much as yours. If the game is rigged, it's because the Republicans have done it to themselves by saying they're lifting up minorities with one hand and then slapping them down with the other.

Well trying to analyze the Left is a fool's game, but here goes...

Bernie has been in politics since the 80s and in DC since 1990. To think he is something new, says something about the Left....and it is well known the Left does not like Jews, but Bernie is one.

Cankles is a lying, deceptive, money grubbing power hungry elitist. But, the Left claims not to like elitists out to enrich the .01%.

It is all nonsensical...but typical of the Left.
Oh? News to me.

Bernie has been in politics since the 80s and in DC since 1990. To think he is something new, says something about the Left....and it is well known the Left does not like Jews, but Bernie is one.

Cankles is a lying, deceptive, money grubbing power hungry elitist. But, the Left claims not to like elitists out to enrich the .01%.

Oh? News to me.
Well then, I am so happy to have informed you.

YOU responded.
Indeed I did. Very astute of you to notice. :D

And yet America prefers them over that embarrassing clown car!
Really? Is that why you guys keep bringing in millions of illegals to vote for your candidates?
That's just losers lining up their excuses. :laugh2:

As if your opinions matter.

I think Democrats have rigged the game. I also think Obama was surprised when it didn't work in the last election. He was pouting about it for weeks.
Working on the excuses I see.

Oh? News to me.
Well then, I am so happy to have informed you.
Got anymore cool stories?

As if your opinions matter. I think Democrats have rigged the game. I also think Obama was surprised when it didn't work in the last election. He was pouting about it for weeks.
My opinions matter at least as much as yours. If the game is rigged, it's because the Republicans have done it to themselves by saying they're lifting up minorities with one hand and then slapping them down with the other.
That nonsense is nothing more than a textbook strawman argument. It is a total fabrication. 2010 the DNC openly said that all issues would become accusations of racism. Muslims, cops, flags, the borders,.....everything America and thus Republicans stand for, would become racist. If you're against illegals you're a racist. If you're against islam, you're a racist. If you're against Obama, you're a racist. If you love the flag, you're a racist. If you support America first, you're a racist.

Forum List

Back