Democrats: "An America with fewer Whites is a 'better' America."

Status
Not open for further replies.
your lineage was imported foreigners

they should have stopped importing you!
The quality of “immigrants“ has changed dramatically hasn’t it?
Remember when immigrants helped improve and enhance America? Can you point us to where that’s happening with todays “immigrants”?
(this is the part where you pretend we’re talking about a few indian doctors or the like)

Duh. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out that immigration will lead to the demise of America.
Mac1958 can’t admit that America became the greatest nation the world has even known in a short 150 years because of the core people, their value, principle and moral systems they imposed on the newcomers.

You parrot this over and over again using different words...yet not once have you shown us the data, the proof that a darker America is destined to be a better, safer, more productive, more unified America...You don’t because you can’t.
Why do you struggle to admit that ALL available data proves that a less white America is a FAR shittier America?
You lose credibility by not “following the science”.
Why do you believe that is?

I’m not a member of the GOP. I do however support the rich, the greedy, and the military-industrial complex FAR MORE than bleeding heart Liberal scum and Progressive morons who want to waste my tax money on the poor, the stupid, and the “needy”..
Americans used to call the poor the unfortunate -now as Mario Cuomo said, we blame the poor. God will not be amused. People did not get stupid and lazy the last 40 years, every program that helped them has been underfunded or done away with because no sacrifice is too great to save the greedy idiot rich GOP from paying their fair share. You are totally missinformed. No one who makes less than $400,000 a year will be taxed more, in fact they will get tax cuts under the Democrats. The unfairness has gotten totally out of hand the last 30 years along with your garbage propaganda planet....

I know exactly what it is.
Cultural deficiencies. The inability to make sound life decisions...lack of ambition to succeed, innovate and inspire...struggles with the causation principle. There’s plenty more.
That’s a lot of words to just say they’re inferior.

Look at how many threads they start on this topic. Look at what they're saying in this thread, over and over.

They believe that, as the country becomes darker, the worse off it will be. That's because they're sure that darker people are inferior, and that they'll bring the country down if there are too many of them.

That is the very definition of, well, you know.
The empirical evidence proves that the more imigrants from third wold countries we allow in, the more violence, the more illigitimate children, the more crime, the more alcoholism, the more highschool dropouts, the more poverty, the more welfare expenditures. That's the very definition of truth.

Americans used to call the poor the unfortunate -now as Mario Cuomo said, we blame the poor. God will not be amused. People did not get stupid and lazy the last 40 years, every program that helped them has been underfunded or done away with because no sacrifice is too great to save the greedy idiot rich GOP from paying their fair share. You are totally missinformed. No one who makes less than $400,000 a year will be taxed more, in fact they will get tax cuts under the Democrats. The unfairness has gotten totally out of hand the last 30 years along with your garbage propaganda planet....
We blame the poor because they are to blame for their predicament. We didn't tell them to get knocked up without being married. We didn't tell them to get addicted to drugs. We didn't tell them to rob the liqour state down the street. They did that all on their own

NOBODY sane believes your nonsensical bleeding heart bullshit...if you really gave two fucks about Americas poor your wouldn't recruit Mexico's filth to fuck them over....You want to win elections and dark people are usually stupid enough to believe your bullshit free shit offerings in exchange for votes...THAT'S IT!

Correct, I can't show you "data" that predicts the future. Nor can I manipulate that data to accurately represent a subjective value like "shittier". You're definitely right about that.

What's "subjective" about a lower standard of living, more crime, more violence and less freedom?

Regardless, you believe that people with darker skin are inferior to you. You have many times called them "subhuman", among other things. I can provide examples upon request, as the search function here operates just fine.

I believe people with no money, no education, no skills and dysfunctional behavior lower the standard of living when we import them

I'm merely pointing out what you have said. You can get defensive if you want, but we both know I'm right. I support your right to be what you are, as it shows us how far we still have to go as a civilization.

Why don't you try defending the idiocies you have supported?

your lineage was imported foreigners

they should have stopped importing you!
Maybe so, but what's done is done. The fact that America made a mistake by importing my ancestors doesn't mean it should make another by importing criminals and other forms of social pathology from Mexico.

That’s a lot of words to just say they’re inferior.
I thought you wanted a deeper explanation.
The Buccaneers are a superior football team, the Jaguars are inferior.
Superiority and inferiority are words to be applied based on accomplishments or lack thereof...why do you dumb yourself down and pretend these words don't apply to humans?

I thought you wanted a deeper explanation.
The Buccaneers are a superior football team, the Jaguars are inferior.
Superiority and inferiority are words to be applied based on accomplishments or lack thereof...why do you dumb yourself down and pretend these words don't apply to humans?
It wasn’t a deeper explanation. It was just multiple descriptions highlighting their supposed inferiority.
Why not just say that?
Because you know it’s wrong or because you might lose what you believe is plausible deniability?
Why not just be a out and proud racist if that’s what you believe?

I know exactly what it is.
Cultural deficiencies. The inability to make sound life decisions...lack of ambition to succeed, innovate and inspire...struggles with the causation principle. There’s plenty more.
It has nothing to do with the fact that racists like you hold them down I'm sure. Republicans have been screwing regular people so of course discriminated against minorities do the worst. It's time to tax the rich again and give some justice to the nonrich. And bring back debate to Fox and internet crazies....

NOBODY sane believes your nonsensical bleeding heart bullshit...if you really gave two fucks about Americas poor your wouldn't recruit Mexico's filth to fuck them over....You want to win elections and dark people are usually stupid enough to believe your bullshit free shit offerings in exchange for votes...THAT'S IT!
You are a perfect chump of the greedy lying GOP mega rich Swine. Pass the 2010 Democratic immigration bill with an ID card to end illegal immigration and work and change the channel for God's sake, brainwash functional moron.

It has nothing to do with the fact that racists like you hold them down I'm sure. Republicans have been screwing regular people so of course discriminated against minorities do the worst. It's time to tax the rich again and give some justice to the nonrich. And bring back debate to Fox and internet crazies....
"The rich" pay all the taxes and carry you lowlife beggars on their backs....Get your degenerate pet humans to start contributing and paying their fair share.
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has released data on individual income taxes for tax year 2018, showing the number of taxpayers, adjusted gross income, and income tax shares by income percentiles.[1] The new data shows how taxes changed in the first tax year after passage of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) in December 2017.

The data shows that the U.S. individual income tax continued to be progressive, borne primarily by the highest income earners.

• In 2018, 144.3 million taxpayers reported earning $11.6 trillion in adjusted gross income (AGI) and paid $1.5 trillion in individual income taxes.
  • Tax year 2018 was the first under the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA). The number of returns filed and the amount of income reported grew in 2018 yet average tax rates fell across every income group and total income taxes paid decreased by $65 billion.
  • The share of reported income earned by the top 1 percent of taxpayers fell slightly, to 20.9 percent in 2018 from 21 percent in 2017. Their share of federal individual income taxes rose by 1.6 percentage points to 40.1 percent.
  • Since 2001, the share of federal income taxes paid by the top 1 percent increased from 33.2 percent to a new high of 40.1 percent in 2018.
  • In 2018, the top 50 percent of all taxpayers paid 97.1 percent of all individual income taxes, while the bottom 50 percent paid the remaining 2.9 percent.
  • The top 1 percent paid a greater share of individual income taxes (40.1 percent) than the bottom 90 percent combined (28.6 percent).
  • The top 1 percent of taxpayers paid a 25.4 percent average individual income tax rate, which is more than seven times higher than taxpayers in the bottom 50 percent (3.4 percent).

The Deity I believe in does not expect me to help the lazy or the unfortunate.

I must somehow make $400K then. The Trump cuts helped my wife and I significantly and I have zero faith that the Democrat tax increases will not affect me… directly or indirectly.

Life isn’t fair. Never has been and never will be. Deal with it.

We blame the poor because they are to blame for their predicament. We didn't tell them to get knocked up without being married. We didn't tell them to get addicted to drugs. We didn't tell them to rob the liqour state down the street. They did that all on their own
No you just made college four times as expensive and jobs that pay half as much. And still fight a living wage child care healthcare cheap college Great infrastructure and vacations and fairness in taxes because you are totally missinformed, dumbbell.

"The rich" pay all the taxes and carry you lowlife beggars on their backs....Get your degenerate pet humans to start contributing and paying their fair share.
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has released data on individual income taxes for tax year 2018, showing the number of taxpayers, adjusted gross income, and income tax shares by income percentiles.[1] The new data shows how taxes changed in the first tax year after passage of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) in December 2017.

The data shows that the U.S. individual income tax continued to be progressive, borne primarily by the highest income earners.

• In 2018, 144.3 million taxpayers reported earning $11.6 trillion in adjusted gross income (AGI) and paid $1.5 trillion in individual income taxes.
  • Tax year 2018 was the first under the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA). The number of returns filed and the amount of income reported grew in 2018 yet average tax rates fell across every income group and total income taxes paid decreased by $65 billion.
  • The share of reported income earned by the top 1 percent of taxpayers fell slightly, to 20.9 percent in 2018 from 21 percent in 2017. Their share of federal individual income taxes rose by 1.6 percentage points to 40.1 percent.
  • Since 2001, the share of federal income taxes paid by the top 1 percent increased from 33.2 percent to a new high of 40.1 percent in 2018.
  • In 2018, the top 50 percent of all taxpayers paid 97.1 percent of all individual income taxes, while the bottom 50 percent paid the remaining 2.9 percent.
  • The top 1 percent paid a greater share of individual income taxes (40.1 percent) than the bottom 90 percent combined (28.6 percent).
  • The top 1 percent of taxpayers paid a 25.4 percent average individual income tax rate, which is more than seven times higher than taxpayers in the bottom 50 percent (3.4 percent).
You are totally missinformed of course by Rupert Murdock and much worse. All you can think about is federal income taxes, while if you count all taxes we have a flat tax system which is a huge giveaway to the rich. And the reason we have no money to invest in America and Americans and why we have the worst inequality and upward mobility in the world developed world by far. Brainwashed functional moron. Blame it all on the blacks and browns dumbass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back