Democrats: "An America with fewer Whites is a 'better' America."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is this in the politics section.

Why doesn't the OP have a link?

Or do white racists get special rights here?

It is everywhere else in the modern world. You are a perfect dupe of the greedy brainwashing idiot Rich
Maybe that’s why I have little use for “The Modern World”.

I’ve found it far better and more useful to be a pawn of the RICH rather than a pawn of the POOR. I’ve never gotten a job from a ooor person. I don’t remember applying for college scholarships through the local tent city or homeless shelter. In fact I can’t remember anything the poor have ever done for me except disgust and nauseate me.

How about you move to a rural white town in the south.? The meth heads are cookng away in those places and washing it down with moonshine.
I live in a rural White town. You don't need to lock your door, leave your keys in the car and no random shootings or robberies. The biggest excitement in town are sporting events. Suits me fine.

Why is this in the politics section.

Why doesn't the OP have a link?

Or do white racists get special rights here?
We have elected officials / politicians openly celebrating and selling the notion of fewer whites in government / fewer whites in general. They tell us to believe that America becomes better as it becomes less white....Don’t you think they should be responsible and reconcile such OPINIONS for the American public?
If its good for America they should be able to easily show how they arrive at that...right?
There is nothing more political than this issue.
Don’t be scared.

Last edited:
How many negroes would choose to be white if they could? How many whites would choose to be negroes if they could?
Nuff said.
It doesn't quite work that way. Not to say color of the skin like that but your ancestors turn in their graves. There's ancient heritage, family traditions, etc.

How about you move to a rural white town in the south.? The meth heads are cookng away in those places and washing it down with moonshine.
Thats true

thanks to the bleeding heart lib welfare state lowlifes in the country can enjoy all the benefits of being in a big city ghetto

Leave it to a lib to point that out because white conservatives are not making excuses for them

Why in the world would I bother doing that?

Is there a final point to all this? Or are you just emoting?

If you want something to change, go change it. Whining at me won't accomplish what you want.
Well, we normally come here to discuss varying opinions and positions...we normally defend our positions and opinions with data...we like to show how we arrive at said positions...people tend to take us a little more serious when we can substantiate our ideologies.

Well, we normally come here to discuss varying opinions and positions...we normally defend our positions and opinions with data...we like to show how we arrive at said positions...people tend to take us a little more serious when we can substantiate our ideologies.
Well, this is a topic that is very important and interesting to me, and I regularly engage my friends, families and peers on it. It's usually an interesting, challenging, enlightening conversation, especially when we respectfully disagree and I have an opportunity to accurately understand the other side.

On the rare opportunity I have to have such a conversation here, I enjoy jumping in to it. Unfortunately I know that isn't going to happen with people like you. You're terribly dishonest and dreadfully boring.

And yes, Mac-7, that applies to you too, my creepy little leg-humper.

Well, this is a topic that is very important and interesting to me, and I regularly engage my friends, families and peers on it.
Have you convinced them that a minority white America is a good thing?

you arent having much success with that idea here

And yes, @Mac-7, that applies to you too, my creepy little leg-humper.
I dont think I am dishonest or boring

you say that about everyone who dares disagree with you

and I disagree quite a bit, dont I?

1629127729699.png

But that picture is inaccurate.

I point out that these Trumpsters feel that darker people are inferior, and they get pissy and attack.

They don't deny what I said, but they get pissy and attack.

Weird, huh?

You don't care...you simply get on your hind legs and squeak, "RACIST!" at others. There is no possible rebuttal, it is the equivalent of screaming, "HERETIC!" or "WITCH!"

You don't care...you simply get on your hind legs and squeak, "RACIST!" at others. There is no possible rebuttal, it is the equivalent of screaming, "HERETIC!" or "WITCH!"
I was very specific with my words: "...feel that darker people are inferior."

As I understand it, thinking that someone is inferior because of their race is the precise definition of "racism".

I take the word very seriously and rarely use it to describe an individual. That could be confirmed by using the Search function here. Are you saying my definition of the word is incorrect?

I was very specific with my words: "...feel that darker people are inferior."

As I understand it, thinking that someone is inferior because of their race is the precise definition of "racism".

I take the word very seriously and rarely use it to describe an individual. That could be confirmed by using the Search function here. Are you saying my definition of the word is incorrect?
No, I'm saying you are a shitposting troll who makes thinly-veiled accusations with the intent to squelch debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back