Democrats: "An America with fewer Whites is a 'better' America."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Affirmative action is Discrimination and is not only a threat to the whites/Asians that it discriminates against but also to the country as it picks lesser qualified to be the winners and the ones rewarded with college, higher pay, government work, Money in the form grants, loans, social services and whatever else.

Add this to Soros woke racist prosecutors who are now actively attacking white people while going easy on violent criminals who have more pigmentations.

This shit is destroying the country for everyone.
It is discrimination in that the best jobs and opportunities are no longer reserved exclusively for white males

I wonder if you realize you just told me that you want to Keep America White Enough.

I toss the softballs up in the air, you guys knock 'em over the fence for me.

You really are a poster child for Trumpism. Good stuff.
I actually didn't. I just get tired of dancing around all your verbal traps. I decline to put all the usual qualifiers around my response.

You're admitting that you don't give a damn about flushing our society down the toilet. You're eager to destroy America solely so the Democrat NAZI Reich can rule it.

Democrats: "An America with fewer Whites is a 'better' America."

What do you call the flip side of that statement?

Let me help. White supremacy.
and there is simply zero other options?

sure there is but that doesn't help your hate.

One of the few who was actually worth allowing in.

Do you believe there are any Einsteins among all the recent Mexican illegal aliens?

Einstein was a Jew
What you used to call an undesirable

How about Nikolai Tesla, Andrew Carnegie

In reality you people are brainwashed functional morons who let the greed idiot GOP rich and military industrial complex getaway with murder. We are the only modern country without a living wage health care daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations because you are totally duped. Because freedom and communism lol. Absolutely imaginary idiocy
I’m not a member of the GOP. I do however support the rich, the greedy, and the military-industrial complex FAR MORE than bleeding heart Liberal scum and Progressive morons who want to waste my tax money on the poor, the stupid, and the “needy”..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back