Democrats: "An America with fewer Whites is a 'better' America."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who suggested whites should die, freak?
It's the ultimate outcome of CRT. White people are naturally racist (it's claimed). The ones that protest they aren't racist are the most racist. And who needs that?

Whites will be marginalized and shunned. They will flee in time to Canada, Australia, South America, etc.

Not many whites will choose to live in a nation where they are detested and reviled.
Probably only the most hard core leftists with an incurable appetite for self flagellation.

I think it's a CRT fantasy.

What "progressive things?"

FISA 702
Patriot Act
NDAA
Funding Planned Parenthood
Bump stock ban
All his damn spending, with no regard to the deficit, budget or national debt.
The day after the election, he announced he was NOT going to "lock her up."
Trade war with China (something progressives would support if a democrat was president)
The WALL (also something progressives would support if a democrat was president)

Is that enough? Because I have more.

When have Democrats ever said that?

What Democrats say is we need to stop putting up artificial barriers which protect "White America"

Opening up competition and access to ALL Americans is not a threat to White America
Affirmative action is Discrimination and is not only a threat to the whites/Asians that it discriminates against but also to the country as it picks lesser qualified to be the winners and the ones rewarded with college, higher pay, government work, Money in the form grants, loans, social services and whatever else.

Add this to Soros woke racist prosecutors who are now actively attacking white people while going easy on violent criminals who have more pigmentations.

This shit is destroying the country for everyone.

You sound unhappy.....I thought you claimed it was the Left that was unhappy.

The way the left complain about every dayum thing, all the dayum time, democrats can't be happy.
They complain about Trump, still today.
They complain about all the racism, that doesn't actually exist.
They complain about anti vaxxers
Complain about people who don't wear masks
Complain about Transgenders being kept from dominating real women.

What ever the hot topic is, of the week, democrats are going to complain about it. In fact, democrats complain so much, it's hard to find them bragging about how great Biden is.

P.S. Because I'm not a republican either, I can honestly say, republicans complain just as much.

Oops, I guess my post was too complicated for you. I meant that you're one of the petrified people, and you jumped in to prove it.

So what's the plan? How are you going to Keep America White Enough (KAWE)?
You're one of the imbeciles eager to destroy America.

Would you eat strychnine if someone double-dared ya?

A program of open borders and high immigration is NOT just NOT protecting White America, but an active attack on White America.

YOu want the One Party State that Minority Majority will bring you, and your policies are leading to it.
This is a lie.

There is no ‘program’ for ‘open borders.’

This is a lie.

No culture is being ‘erased.’

The threat isn’t immigrants or immigration, the threat is the racism, hate, and bigotry of white grievance politics and racist replacement theory.
Of course it is. The National anthem is now deemed to be racist.

The threat is leftwing morons like you who believe any trace of American culture is racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back