Democrats and maybe al gore exposed Tuesday at 9 am !!

Ummm yes this is the beginning of trump declaring martial law

You have the IQ of a fucking zucchini. I always wonder how it's possible for people to be so damn stupid

Are you a mod or do you own this site ?
He's a mod who thinks that you are a moron. What don't you understand.

Now he covers up the thread with the trump may declare martial law by putting in the rubber room

Does he own the site ?

Last edited:

You have the IQ of a fucking zucchini. I always wonder how it's possible for people to be so damn stupid

Now he covers up the thread with the trump may declare martial law by putting in the rubber room

Does he own the site ?

Does it matter? You’re a dummy and your tread belongs there.

Gee, did the OP over sell this or what?

Look again this is a big time issue

Totally exposes the whole deep state as crooked and gives trump the power to call for martial law and then to make logic tests for voters to stop the unwise from electing crooks that destroys the nation

No, not one thing you just posted is truthful. Is Alan Dershowitz, one of Trumps media apologists apart of the deep state?

Does he own the site ?

Does it matter? You’re a dummy and your tread belongs there.

Umm really now.

Do you know what will now happen to jerry springer sites that makes money off of crazy fighting in which lowers productivity of the nation that harms everyone in the nation

Totally exposes the whole deep state as crooked and gives trump the power to call for martial law and then to make logic tests for voters to stop the unwise from electing crooks that destroys the nation

No, not one thing you just posted is truthful. Is Alan Dershowitz, one of Trumps media apologists apart of the deep state?

What the sat math tests scores are not truthful

See now ?

See now ?

Oh, I think we all see what is up with you.

Enjoy your thread that is now in the 'conspiracy theory' trash heap of the board.

See now ?

They should. Everything is clear

The unwise votes in the crooks

See now ?

Enjoy your thread that is now in the 'conspiracy theory' trash heap of the board.

Yep the mod who must own the site put it there to hide the info

See now ?

I doubt the person that owns this site even saw your post and yes, they are hiding it, out of embarrassment.

See now ?

I doubt the person that owns this site even saw your post and yes, they are hiding it, out of embarrassment.

Can anyone not understand what this FACT proves ???

When a person gains experience they become more and more conservative with each age year Experience helps to learn good from bad ... so since the direction is to become more and more conservative that means conservatism is better than liberalism and proves conservatives smarter than liberals

And proves educators and media totally crooked for not explaining this issue !!!!

See now ?

Well that mod certainly acts like he owns the site

See now ?

When a person gains experience they become more and more conservative with each age year Experience helps to learn good from bad ... so since the direction is to become more and more conservative that means conservatism is better than liberalism and proves conservatives smarter than liberals

And proves educators and media totally crooked for not explaining this issue !!!!

Sorry Wilbur, Baby Boomers were never as conservative as the silent majority just like Millennials will never be as conservative as Generation X. Each younger generation with few exceptions does not become as conservative as the previous.

See now ?

You're posting conspiracy theories and do not have the intellect to back them up, what else should they do?

See now ?

Sorry Wilbur, Baby Boomers were never as conservative as the silent majority just like Millennials will never be as conservative as Generation X. Each younger generation with few exceptions does not become as conservative as the previous.

Wrong they all do

All the polls are totally consistent with this

The more a person experiences life the more conservative they become

This is a fact of life and proves educators and media corrupt to the core for not explaining this

See now ?

You're posting conspiracy theories and do not have the intellect to back them up, what else should they do?

Are you BLIND ?? All polls shows this same pattern

Wrong they all do

False

All the polls are totally consistent with this

They aren't. They show younger generations as more progressive than the previous. For example, Millenails are not going to change their minds on gay marriage or Climate change as they age. They may not hold more liberal views that the generation after them will have, but for the most part their politics won't change much.

Your problem is that you don't understand that views change over generations.

The more a person experiences life the more conservative they become

No, they just appear more conservative because younger generations are more liberal. Try taking away a senior's Medicare and social security, let's see how 'conservative' they don't become.

This is a fact of life and proves educators and media corrupt to the core for not explaining this

You're not only a conspiracy theorist you don't even know the definition of the word fact.

Forum List

Back