Democrats and Obama have given campaign gold to the next gop/indy nominee

Government is trying to protect us - even though we may disagree with some of the methods.

Corporations exploit us - for profit.

:cuckoo::eusa_liar:

Yet another bit of idiocy I'd like to neg you for...but, sadly, am unable to.

Are you fucking new here, douche bag??:lol: Those of us on both sides who have been around long enough to be able to identify right from left leaning don't need to embarrass them by naming names. Now if you want to feign ignorance, then feel free to make yourself look the fool.:thup: :D

You seem upset. Please name the rational, independent thinking, sensible liberal USMB members who are not posting much lately.

Thanks.

No sweetie, you're the one who is upset and just being a pissy little titty baby because you'd love for someone to do your dirty work and call out those on the left who aren't standing by your side and helping you carry all of that water.:eusa_whistle:

You just said that you noticed that the rational liberals were not posting lately. Why are you not willing to say which liberals you think are rational?

Your reasoning here is strained. I am simply interested in knowing who you believe is a rational liberal. You did make the comment, did you not?

You seem upset. Please name the rational, independent thinking, sensible liberal USMB members who are not posting much lately.

Thanks.

No sweetie, you're the one who is upset and just being a pissy little titty baby because you'd love for someone to do your dirty work and call out those on the left who aren't standing by your side and helping you carry all of that water.:eusa_whistle:

You just said that you noticed that the rational liberals were not posting lately. Why are you not willing to say which liberals you think are rational?

Your reasoning here is strained. I am simply interested in knowing who you believe is a rational liberal. You did make the comment, did you not?

I feel sort of bad that you have comprehension issues.:D Again, pretend that all of the regular lib posters are right there in the trenches with you defending all of this...or you could create socks to march in lock step with your silly ass.:eusa_shhh:

I feel sort of bad that you have comprehension issues.:D Again, pretend that all of the regular lib posters are right there in the trenches with you defending all of this...or you could create socks to march in lock step with your silly ass.:eusa_shhh:

Don't want to do it huh?

You seem to have me confused with someone. You have not seen me defending anything. If I were defending someone, it would mean that I am certain that they did something wrong. You nutcases have yet to prove anything......so there is nothing to defend.

Socks? You are funny.

How about it? Tell me who the rational liberals are. There are some, aren't there?

Don't want to do it huh?

You seem to have me confused with someone. You have not seen me defending anything. If I were defending someone, it would mean that I am certain that they did something wrong. You nutcases have yet to prove anything......so there is nothing to defend.

Socks? You are funny.

How about it? Tell me who the rational liberals are. There are some, aren't there?

Why would I want to do your dirty work of calling them out, just because you're all bitter and resentful towards them?? Have some tea, and settle down there, sport.:D

Don't want to do it huh?

Socks? You are funny.

Why would I want to do your dirty work of calling them out, just because you're all bitter and resentful towards them?? Have some tea, and settle down there, sport.:D

This is really weird. Why would you think listing someone as rational would be "calling them out"?

You say I am bitter and resentful toward them......but I don't even know who they are. You really are talking in circles.

I am beginning to think that you don't really consider any liberals to be rational.

Don't want to do it huh?

Socks? You are funny.

This is really weird. Why would you think listing someone as rational would be "calling them out"?

You say I am bitter and resentful toward them......but I don't even know who they are. You really are talking in circles.

I am beginning to think that you don't really consider any liberals to be rational.

You're more than a tad perturbed that they aren't all here telling the cons to STFU...now if someone named them, then it would put them in an uncomfortable position to take a stand that they'd prefer not to in the open. Don't hold it against them because their truth is not the same as your truth. Oh, and I'm just not buying that you aren't aware of the fact that it's only the same handful of libs on the threads rushing to defend some serious bullshit. Carry on though, because you do continue to amuse me.:D

You're more than a tad perturbed that they aren't all here telling the cons to STFU...now if someone named them, then it would put them in an uncomfortable position to take a stand that they'd prefer not to in the open. Don't hold it against them because their truth is not the same as your truth. Oh, and I'm just not buying that you aren't aware of the fact that it's only the same handful of libs on the threads rushing to defend some serious bullshit. Carry on though, because you do continue to amuse me.:D

I hope you don't hurt yourself with all that twisted logic.

There are liberals here who would be uncomfortable in the knowledge that you think they are rational. The rational liberals here want to remain closeted?

You are just about full, right? Not much more room left for another load of shit is there?

There are liberals here who would be uncomfortable in the knowledge that you think they are rational. The rational liberals here want to remain closeted?

You are just about full, right? Not much more room left for another load of shit is there?

Yet none of them would be uncomfortable that you're speaking on their behalf...it's fun watching you get all worked up. Next...:banana:

Yet none of them would be uncomfortable that you're speaking on their behalf...it's fun watching you get all worked up. Next...:banana:

Yeah..you should see how worked up I am getting while sitting here on my deck watching a couple of dolphins playing in the river. Just awful.

I speak for nobody, nutter. I am simply asking you to elaborate on a statement that you made. You refuse. Maybe you should refrain from making frivolous comments that you are unprepared to support?

Yeah..you should see how worked up I am getting while sitting here on my deck watching a couple of dolphins playing in the river. Just awful.

I speak for nobody, nutter. I am simply asking you to elaborate on a statement that you made. You refuse. Maybe you should refrain from making frivolous comments that you are unprepared to support?

Thou doth protest too much.:eusa_whistle: I'll post what I want, and if you don't approve...boo hoo.:D

Thou doth protest too much.:eusa_whistle: I'll post what I want, and if you don't approve...boo hoo.:D

No names?

No names?

Oh sorry...you're still a douche bag.:lmao:

It'd really depend on who the nominee is, and whether these scandals are still relevant in 3 years.

2014 as well.

Scandals like this won't paint the whole Democratic party.

Even if Obama really gets hit (hasn't really happened yet), it's not going to make a substantial difference in 2014.

It might taint Hilary or Biden in 2016 - but I don't think either of them are going to be the nominee anyway.

That's true. When people vote for representatives, they vote on how well the individual performed for their district. In 2014 though, if someone supported obamacare, if they were political allies of obama, they will pay a price for that.

Forum List

Back