Democrats and Obama have given campaign gold to the next gop/indy nominee

Anyone stupid enough to vote for Obama twice is not all of a sudden going to have an epiphany. Not much will change.

I am not blind to some of the horrors of government. Here is one sad example of how government drove actress Jean Seberg to commit suicide.

Jean Dorothy Seberg (November 13, 1938 – August 30, 1979) was an American actress. She starred in 37 films in Hollywood and in Europe, including Bonjour Tristesse (1958), Breathless (1960), the musical Paint Your Wagon (1969), and the disaster film Airport (1970).

Seberg is also one of the best-known targets of the FBI COINTELPRO project. Her victimization was rendered as a well-documented retaliation for her support of civil rights and activist groups in the 1960s.

Jean Seberg died at the age of 40 of a barbiturate overdose in Paris. Her death was ruled a suicide.

DETAILS: Jean Seberg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All these scandals. All the corruption. Lack of accountability. The campaign commercials will practically write themselves.

Starting a war and finding no WMDs is campaign gold
Crashing the economy is campaign gold

The so called Obama scandals are minor incidents outside of FoxNation

I think most Democrats see the truth.

See the truth? in what?
the fabricated scandals?

you cons just get more deluded each passing day.

GOP is going to get some payback in 2014.

What have they accomplished?

Endless hearings that go NO WHERE.

job creation legislation, not so much.

There will always be fanatics willing to defend to the end.
Talk about the Kettle calling the frying pan, BLACK.

you should look up "hypocrite"

All these scandals. All the corruption. Lack of accountability. The campaign commercials will practically write themselves.

Boooohoooohoooosh

Idiot

Boooohoooohoooosh

Idiot

See how much weight Benghazi carries in 2016. It didn't carry any in 2012

See the truth? in what?
the fabricated scandals?

^^^See what I mean.

I do notice that the more rational Liberals are posting a lot less right now.

Last edited:
All these scandals of the week are accomplishing is keeping Congress from accomplish actual work

See the truth? in what?
the fabricated scandals?

^^^See what I mean.

I've noticed that as well...not surprised that they wouldn't want to express their displeasure in the administration, but at least they have the good sense not to try and defend a lot of this nonsense. It has been an interesting opportunity to separate the independent thinkers from the sheep.:D

See the truth? in what?
the fabricated scandals?

^^^See what I mean.

Really? And who would they be?

See the truth? in what?
the fabricated scandals?

^^^See what I mean.

I've noticed that as well...not surprised that they wouldn't want to express their displeasure in the administration, but at least they have the good sense not to try and defend a lot of this nonsense. It has been an interesting opportunity to separate the independent thinkers from the sheep.:D

You too? It would be great to know who the rational liberals here are.

^^^See what I mean.

Are you fucking new here, douche bag??:lol: Those of us on both sides who have been around long enough to be able to identify right from left leaning don't need to embarrass them by naming names. Now if you want to feign ignorance, then feel free to make yourself look the fool.:thup: :D

Not necessarily.

More legitimate rape from the right will cancel that out.

Along with republicans defeating immigration reform and sensible background checks legislation with regard to firearms, the right’s continued opposition to equal protection rights for same-sex couples, and continued republican opposition to comprehensive healthcare for women.

The GOP will still be correctly perceived as hostile to gays, women, and Hispanics, which will continue to be reflected in the polls.

Are you fucking new here, douche bag??:lol: Those of us on both sides who have been around long enough to be able to identify right from left leaning don't need to embarrass them by naming names. Now if you want to feign ignorance, then feel free to make yourself look the fool.:thup: :D

You seem upset. Please name the rational, independent thinking, sensible liberal USMB members who are not posting much lately.

Thanks.

You seem upset. Please name the rational, independent thinking, sensible liberal USMB members who are not posting much lately.

Thanks.

No sweetie, you're the one who is upset and just being a pissy little titty baby because you'd love for someone to do your dirty work and call out those on the left who aren't standing by your side and helping you carry all of that water.:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back