Democrats Announce Articles Of Impeachment

Everyone with any brains knew this was coming..just as we know that Trump will be impeached in the House...and the impeachment not sustained in the Senate.

Of course, just the act of having a Senate trial poses some danger to Trump---stranger things have happened..than a Sen. or two changing their mind!
yeah, you need seventeen.
I need none....I'm not a fan of President Pence. Albeit, he'd be better than Trump.
then your previous post was in error?

Everyone with any brains knew this was coming..just as we know that Trump will be impeached in the House...and the impeachment not sustained in the Senate.

Of course, just the act of having a Senate trial poses some danger to Trump---stranger things have happened..than a Sen. or two changing their mind!
I need none....I'm not a fan of President Pence. Albeit, he'd be better than Trump.
Nope...I was just stating the reality evident to all with eyes....my personal take is irrelevant. I've said many times I'm against removing Trump...this way. I'd much rather America vote the ass out of office..or not..for that matter. I'm not hysterical about the whole thing...mildly disgusted and wildly amused describes my mental state.

Trump is incompetent....not evil. He has empowered evil people---through his ignorance and his avarice.

Nope...I was just stating the reality evident to all with eyes....my personal take is irrelevant. I've said many times I'm against removing Trump...this way. I'd much rather America vote the ass out of office..or not..for that matter. I'm not hysterical about the whole thing...mildly disgusted and wildly amused describes my mental state.

Trump is incompetent....not evil. He has empowered evil people---through his ignorance and his avarice.

In what specifically has he shown incompetence?

well, then you must know it takes 67 senators to remove him. You were the one stating some danger to trump. Didn't you? I read what you wrote. then you said it only takes a senator or two. no, it takes fifteen above the GOP count of 52, so fifteen republicans would need to defect. hmmmmmmmm

****yawn***

Sorry..I'm done with this sort of stuff. Either you see it..or you don't. Trump is clearly over his head..and has been from the start. His inability to remember simple facts...his conflating different events--his disjointed rants and stream of consciousness twitter addiction---more than enough for me.

I want good governance..not some sort of 'win' in the culture wars.

You don't think so? OK...cool.

****yawn***

Sorry..I'm done with this sort of stuff. Either you see it..or you don't. Trump is clearly over his head..and has been from the start. His inability to remember simple facts...his conflating different events--his disjointed rants and stream of consciousness twitter addiction---more than enough for me.

in other words, you have no fking idea and just enjoy making shit up. gotcha!

well, then you must know it takes 67 senators to remove him. You were the one stating some danger to trump. Didn't you? I read what you wrote. then you said it only takes a senator or two. no, it takes fifteen above the GOP count of 52, so fifteen republicans would need to defect. hmmmmmmmm
***chuckles***

So..you think I overstate the danger? Actually, I think the danger is quite low..but not non-existent. If you are so bored as to quibble---of course it would take 15 R's---but i bet this..that if a couple of R Sen.'s did defect..it could open the floodgates.

I think the vote will be strictly partisan--if anything..a couple of Dem.s might jump ship.

Impeachment was never meant to be weaponized like this, and it certainly was never meant to be conducted without Due Process and No Evidence.

FISA was never meant to be weaponized against American Citizens or a Candidate Running for Office.

But The Framers expected that Representatives would be honest men with some Ethics. As with all things, when people can no longer be honest and ethical, we have to write new laws and regulations to maintain law and order.

So, what needs to happen is Impeachment needs to be changed to a 2/3rds majority vote to happen, so that it is forced to be a Bi-Partisan Process.
Well it is what it is.

The GOP should get busy coming up with a conspiracy theory all their own for the next democrat President so they can impeach them as well.

***chuckles***

So..you think I overstate the danger? Actually, I think the danger is quite low..but not non-existent. If you are so bored as to quibble---of course it would take 15 R's---but i bet this..that if a couple of R Sen.'s did defect..it could open the floodgates.

I think the vote will be strictly partisan--if anything..a couple of Dem.s might jump ship.
well first you'd have to actually say what crime was committed. so far, none has been specified. Can't have abuse of power since they said they didn't get his records, which of course they did, they got the transcript of the call. So, obstruction comes off, since they have the transcript. so, nonsense to the normal people in the country and more safespace parroting by the leftists.

****yawn***

Nope....just expressing my opinion...pearls before swine..in your case..don't like it ,go fuck yourself!

Ignorant partisan hack.

Democrat-Failure.jpg

****yawn***

Nope....just expressing my opinion...pearls before swine..in your case..don't like it ,go fuck yourself!

Ignorant partisan hack.

Democrat-Failure.jpg
I'm just saying that the repubs at least know what a crime is. They have the transcript,and fking everyone of em interviewed to date except old Mitch, has said there is no crime. so defecting off of the 63 million voters stance, doesn't seem likely.

Impeachment was never meant to be weaponized like this, and it certainly was never meant to be conducted without Due Process and No Evidence.

FISA was never meant to be weaponized against American Citizens or a Candidate Running for Office.

But The Framers expected that Representatives would be honest men with some Ethics. As with all things, when people can no longer be honest and ethical, we have to write new laws and regulations to maintain law and order.

So, what needs to happen is Impeachment needs to be changed to a 2/3rds majority vote to happen, so that it is forced to be a Bi-Partisan Process.
Well it is what it is.

The GOP should get busy coming up with a conspiracy theory all their own for the next democrat President so they can impeach them as well.
If it goes to The Senate they can do WAY MORE CRITICAL DAMAGE to the Democrat Party with just the facts, and being thorough in a long drawn out process.

Well it is what it is.

As an american, I'm against even that, we have elections because we are a republic. Let's keep the normal people normal for the moment please.

Well it is what it is.

If it goes to The Senate they can do WAY MORE CRITICAL DAMAGE to the Democrat Party with just the facts, and being thorough in a long drawn out process.
I still don't think the articles will be voted through. There is no way they wish this in the senate. Not logically anyway.

Well it is what it is.

I still don't think the articles will be voted through. There is no way they wish this in the senate. Not logically anyway.
The Articles "Obstruction of Congress" and "Abuse of Power" are not even Impeachable Offenses let alone crimes that can be found in US Code.

It's a Farce.

****yawn***

We have two opposing philosophies at war in the United States. Winning has become an imperative.

Well it is what it is.

Agree, but I want it in The Senate, and I want TOTAL WAR on The Deep State and The Democrats in The House. Take No Prisoners.

Scorched Earth like Grant's March to Richmond!

Well it is what it is.

The Articles "Obstruction of Congress" and "Abuse of Power" are not even Impeachable Offenses let alone crimes that can be found in US Code.

It's a Farce.
well what's funny is they have the transcript of the call. so exactly how did he obstruct? I mean if you can't find obstruction, then you can't find abuse of power since he gave you what you wanted. so, there is no logic in their two articles.

Last edited:

****yawn***

We have two opposing philosophies at war in the United States. Winning has become an imperative.
too bad they don't feel we the american people are worthy of their support huh?

****yawn***

No, we don't think so. You're just another TDS Trump hating douchebag.

Forum List

Back