Democrats Announce Articles Of Impeachment

Nigeria, Zambia, Uganda, Tanzania, Kenya, Afghanistan, Jordan, and Egypt.

All received more foreign aid money than Ukraine.

Even though they are "shithole" countries, Trump did not hold up a single penny of aid until they agreed to investigate corruption.

Only a retard buys Trump's story about Ukraine and his concerns about corruption. The fact is he wanted dirt on Biden for his personal political gain.

ff to 17:25 where it begins. First salvo.
Democrats unveil articles of impeachment against Trump – live

Yesterday the Republicans' behavior was ridiculous. Crying "We want Schiff--that's why we're being such pricks!" "Strike that testimony--he said something mean about the President!" "We want a hearing" (while they admit it has no bearing on anything) "POINT OF ORDER" - ergo, let's make sure to disrupt whatever order that's attempted.

It was the dynamic of a bunch of rebellious adolescents taking over their classroom while the teacher is away and a sub tries to maintain order.
Heavens sake. That Angry Man goes blasting at Bambi like Don Jr. with his elephant gun, completely disgusting any human with empathy.

I'll tell you what. I have seen enough of this. The old timers are becoming sick of having their soaps and The Price is Right pre-empted. I just can't stand watching anymore of this cruelty and lack of couth.

It's bad enough reading all about it here. Republicans are acting like losers.

Have you told your Democrat leaders in the House to knock it off? Of course not!
Knock what off?
I believe you are purposely missing my point.

“You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic if this body determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role. Impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.”
It'll be restored as soon as The Senate gets involved. The left has appeased their base! Now they can start the Process of delegitimizing the results of any Election they don't win. It is the President's job to be a Check on the Power of the Congress. Obstruction of Congress is some kind of made up Smoke screen. Abusive of Power is another Non Offense! I watched as the Clowns entered to make their Pitches. They all got out of the same little Psycho delic (sic) clown van. Their heads were to big for the Car.:abgg2q.jpg:
Isn't this the same thing the CRCs were saying when the IG got involved in the FISA issue? That things would get resolved? And now that the IG said that the FBI did nothing wrong, it's cries of Deep State!
It said that it showed no bias but that 17 “mistakes” were made. Learn to comprehend. Obtain. Mistakes my ass.
So, what are these 17 mistakes?

The trial is in the Senate. We do have to have a trial here in America. You've heard of a trial right? It tests how much 3rd hand accounts can be used as evidence...Agree?

What does that have to do about people here lying about Trump not calling for interference?

God's judgement??...You a priest?

So you think lying isn't a sin? Interesting.
I think you need to recite your post in front of a mirror.

“You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic if this body determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role. Impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.”
It'll be restored as soon as The Senate gets involved. The left has appeased their base! Now they can start the Process of delegitimizing the results of any Election they don't win. It is the President's job to be a Check on the Power of the Congress. Obstruction of Congress is some kind of made up Smoke screen. Abusive of Power is another Non Offense! I watched as the Clowns entered to make their Pitches. They all got out of the same little Psycho delic (sic) clown van. Their heads were to big for the Car.:abgg2q.jpg:
Isn't this the same thing the CRCs were saying when the IG got involved in the FISA issue? That things would get resolved? And now that the IG said that the FBI did nothing wrong, it's cries of Deep State!
It said that it showed no bias but that 17 “mistakes” were made. Learn to comprehend. Obtain. Mistakes my ass.
So, what are these 17 mistakes?

Here's a hint.

How to Search the Internet

you asked who lied to Congress.
And you came back with Barr. WTF does your mistaken claim have to do with the charges against Trump? Nothing, dummy.

Now, wanna tell me how Trump obstructed congress?

Refusal to allow testimony and provide documents
Once again for the really slow...........they challenged subpoenas in court. Nothing wrong with that.

Dimwingers didn't wait for court rulings because the election is too close and this is all about the 2020 election.

Feel free to explain how lawfully using the courts amounts to obstruction of congress because Schifferbrains didn't want to wait on the courts?

When you refuse to cooperate, you are obstructing
Bullshit. He used the proper channels to challenge requests. You being butthurt over that doesn't make it obstruction.

You really are clueless.

Numerous legal scholars see it differently

Even more the jfk and Lincoln being murdered.. those killers didn't hide behind laws to lynch a president, these democrats are lynching an American with laws, a innocent man who’s at fault of kicking your ass.

if Republicans campaign managers don’t use these actions by democrats to win nation wide you deserve to lose
If Trump is innocent, I'd expect him and his staff to testify to the Senate under oath. Not holding my breath.
If Biden is innocent I'd expect him to testify
but he already said he will not
Biden has not been impeached nor has he been charged with any crime. Plenty of more important witnesses have refused to testify. I thought I recalled the AG saying there would be an investigation into Biden anyway.

I know the GOP wants to muck up the impeachment with all kinds of extraneous investigations, accusations, rumors, innuendo, etc. Just says to me Trump is GUILTY as charged.

And you came back with Barr. WTF does your mistaken claim have to do with the charges against Trump? Nothing, dummy.

Once again for the really slow...........they challenged subpoenas in court. Nothing wrong with that.

Dimwingers didn't wait for court rulings because the election is too close and this is all about the 2020 election.

Feel free to explain how lawfully using the courts amounts to obstruction of congress because Schifferbrains didn't want to wait on the courts?

Bullshit. He used the proper channels to challenge requests. You being butthurt over that doesn't make it obstruction.

You really are clueless.

Leftwing egghead professors suffering from TDS? Who cares WTF they think?

Challenging subpoenas in court is not obstruction, Dummy.

ff to 17:25 where it begins. First salvo.
Democrats unveil articles of impeachment against Trump – live

Yesterday the Republicans' behavior was ridiculous. Crying "We want Schiff--that's why we're being such pricks!" "Strike that testimony--he said something mean about the President!" "We want a hearing" (while they admit it has no bearing on anything) "POINT OF ORDER" - ergo, let's make sure to disrupt whatever order that's attempted.

It was the dynamic of a bunch of rebellious adolescents taking over their classroom while the teacher is away and a sub tries to maintain order.
Heavens sake. That Angry Man goes blasting at Bambi like Don Jr. with his elephant gun, completely disgusting any human with empathy.

I'll tell you what. I have seen enough of this. The old timers are becoming sick of having their soaps and The Price is Right pre-empted. I just can't stand watching anymore of this cruelty and lack of couth.

It's bad enough reading all about it here. Republicans are acting like losers.
Keep in mind, the Right is acting just like the Sturmabteilung in Germany in the early 1930s...disrupting government.
Oh, please, Bo. Let's not go there.
The Right are not Nazi's. There are certain well-worn tactics used by politicians since politics came along. We will barrel ahead, pushing through despite the Republicans' attempts to slow walk this whole impeachment proceeding until far after the election. We will hopefully not allow the Republicans to run Congress down the rabbit hole of Schiff orchestrating this whole thing. Schiff was not in Ukraine and had nothing to do with what happened in Ukraine and there is absolutely no rational excuse for why they want to question him.
None.
"The Right are not NAZI's" Don't you think they should stop acting like it then?

that's a DEMOCRATIC NON-constitutional action that's what this is
So we’re going to change the Constitution from high crimes and misdemeanors to high butthurt and we don’t like this guy.

That was one of your boys that said that, take it up with your beloved party.

Also, what is the Constitutional definition of a high crime?
Provide the link to the full statement. I’d like to see it.

A high crime isn’t even being discussed by the dems.

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article230483449.html
no wonder you're an ass . lol

You really are clueless.

They don't like legal experts. Cultists never do.

that's a DEMOCRATIC NON-constitutional action that's what this is
So we’re going to change the Constitution from high crimes and misdemeanors to high butthurt and we don’t like this guy.

That was one of your boys that said that, take it up with your beloved party.

Also, what is the Constitutional definition of a high crime?
Provide the link to the full statement. I’d like to see it.

A high crime isn’t even being discussed by the dems.

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article230483449.html
no wonder you're an ass . lol
You realize Gator was quoting Sen. Lindsey Graham, right?

You really are clueless.

They don't like legal experts. Cultists never do.
Like that screeching dyke the dems had last week that claimed to be an expert on democratic law? That’s the cream of the crop for your so called experts.

Or it can be about trying to subvert democracy and undermine the election process.

Everyone with any brains knew this was coming..just as we know that Trump will be impeached in the House...and the impeachment not sustained in the Senate.

Of course, just the act of having a Senate trial poses some danger to Trump---stranger things have happened..than a Sen. or two changing their mind!
yeah, you need seventeen.
I need none....I'm not a fan of President Pence. Albeit, he'd be better than Trump.

Everyone with any brains knew this was coming..just as we know that Trump will be impeached in the House...and the impeachment not sustained in the Senate.

Of course, just the act of having a Senate trial poses some danger to Trump---stranger things have happened..than a Sen. or two changing their mind!
yeah, you need seventeen.
I need none....I'm not a fan of President Pence. Albeit, he'd be better than Trump.
You may find out in about 6 years

Forum List

Back