Democrats Announce Articles Of Impeachment

Impeachment was never meant to be weaponized like this, and it certainly was never meant to be conducted without Due Process and No Evidence.

FISA was never meant to be weaponized against American Citizens or a Candidate Running for Office.

But The Framers expected that Representatives would be honest men with some Ethics. As with all things, when people can no longer be honest and ethical, we have to write new laws and regulations to maintain law and order.

So, what needs to happen is Impeachment needs to be changed to a 2/3rds majority vote to happen, so that it is forced to be a Bi-Partisan Process.
Well it is what it is.

The GOP should get busy coming up with a conspiracy theory all their own for the next democrat President so they can impeach them as well.
If it goes to The Senate they can do WAY MORE CRITICAL DAMAGE to the Democrat Party with just the facts, and being thorough in a long drawn out process.
I still don't think the articles will be voted through. There is no way they wish this in the senate. Not logically anyway.
Agree, but I want it in The Senate, and I want TOTAL WAR on The Deep State and The Democrats in The House. Take No Prisoners.

Scorched Earth like Grant's March to Richmond!
oh, I agree. They know it though. no way, I can't see it, I actually can't believe they built those two articles that aren't even accurate, or a crime. so now they'd be voting for in all sense, to overthrow an election and nothing more. They can't truly want that to happen. the repercussions are spectacular.

As expected, the Trump cultists aren't even trying to refute the charges. Because they can't. They're just on their backs in full tantrum mode, screaming and flailing those little arms and legs. They're not even pretending they're not loyal to Russia over the USA.

Let's summarize the treason that all of the Trump cultists are running cover for.
---
First, that President Trump directed a scheme to pressure Ukraine into opening two investigations that would benefit his 2020 reelection campaign, and not US national interests.

Second, President Trump used his official office and the official tools of US foreign policy, the withholding of an Oval Office meeting, and $391 million in security assistance, to pressure Ukraine into meeting his demands.

Third, everyone was in the loop. His chief of staff, the secretary of state, and vice president.

And fourth, despite the public discovery of this scheme which prompted the president to release the aid, he has not given up. He and his agents continue to solicit Ukrainian interference in our election, causing an imminent threat to our elections and our national security.
---

Enjoy burning in Hell, Trump cultists. You can't gleefully rape American democracy, one of God's greatest creations, and not burn in Hell. What's more, the liberals will be in heaven, looking down upon on you with pity. I know that will hurt you even more than the flames.
They aren’t real charges. Equate them to actual federal laws and statutes. “Abuse of power” isn’t a Federal law.

Impeachment was never meant to be weaponized like this, and it certainly was never meant to be conducted without Due Process and No Evidence.

FISA was never meant to be weaponized against American Citizens or a Candidate Running for Office.

But The Framers expected that Representatives would be honest men with some Ethics. As with all things, when people can no longer be honest and ethical, we have to write new laws and regulations to maintain law and order.

So, what needs to happen is Impeachment needs to be changed to a 2/3rds majority vote to happen, so that it is forced to be a Bi-Partisan Process.
Well it is what it is.

The GOP should get busy coming up with a conspiracy theory all their own for the next democrat President so they can impeach them as well.
If it goes to The Senate they can do WAY MORE CRITICAL DAMAGE to the Democrat Party with just the facts, and being thorough in a long drawn out process.
I still don't think the articles will be voted through. There is no way they wish this in the senate. Not logically anyway.
The Articles "Obstruction of Congress" and "Abuse of Power" are not even Impeachable Offenses let alone crimes that can be found in US Code.

It's a Farce.
well what's funny is they have the transcript of the call. so exactly how did he obstruct. I mean if you can't find obstruction, then you can't find abuse of power since he gave you what you wanted. so, there is no logic in their two articles.
Exactly: Both Articles are lame & are not impeachable, and essentially say, we aren't sure what he did, but we don't like it.

I mean, How Dare The President ask for DUE PROCESS to be observed and assert Executive Privilege when Adolph Schiffler, Nazi Nadler, and Propagandist Pelosi refuse to guarantee it?

No one has to honor a subpoena from The House of Representatives....and I mean NO ONE. They are not Law Enforcement. They can make you miserable if you say no, but you can give The House The Middle Finger if you want.

QUOTE="The Original Tree, post: 23643019, member: 60550"]
Well it is what it is.

The Articles "Obstruction of Congress" and "Abuse of Power" are not even Impeachable Offenses let alone crimes that can be found in US Code.

It's a Farce.
well what's funny is they have the transcript of the call. so exactly how did he obstruct. I mean if you can't find obstruction, then you can't find abuse of power since he gave you what you wanted. so, there is no logic in their two articles.
Exactly: Both Articles are lame & are not impeachable, and essentially say, we aren't sure what he did, but we don't like it.

I mean, How Dare The President ask for DUE PROCESS to be observed and assert Executive Privilege when Adolph Schiffler, Nazi Nadler, and Propagandist Pelosi refuse to gurantee it.
[/QUOTE]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^dont, dont, dont da.............^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

well what's funny is they have the transcript of the call. so exactly how did he obstruct.

Trump obstructed congressional Dem's efforts to impeach him...by not committing an impeachable offense. How dare he not break the law :aargh:

dude too fking funny. Exactly, hey trump why didn't you commit an impeachable offense?

Let's put it this way, They could not even write an Article of Impeachment for "Contempt of Congress." That is how weak their case is.

They had to essentially make up a charge of "Obstruction of Congress," which is not even found in US Code. Then they manufactured a 2nd Nebulous Non Existent Crime called "Abuse of Power".

These are works of fiction and do not appear in US Code.

Last edited:
The House of Representatives could Impeach themselves on ABUSE OF OFFICE for not observing and for trying to deny The President Executive Privilege.

§ 11.448 Abuse of office.

A person acting or purporting to act in an official capacity or taking advantage of such actual or purported capacity commits a misdemeanor if, knowing that his or her conduct is illegal, he or she:

(a) Subjects another to arrest, detention, search, seizure, mistreatment, dispossession, assessment, lien or other infringement of personal or property rights; or

(b) Denies or impedes another in the exercise or enjoyment of any right, privilege, power or immunity.

Abuse of Power does not exist.

Abuse of Office is what Adolph Schiffler and Nazi Nadler committed

I think I could run circles around Nazi Nadler and Adolph Schiffler. First off, both of them look like wimps, and secondly I don't think these hairy man butt humpers understand The Law at all.

I need none....I'm not a fan of President Pence. Albeit, he'd be better than Trump.
then your previous post was in error?
Nope...I was just stating the reality evident to all with eyes....my personal take is irrelevant. I've said many times I'm against removing Trump...this way. I'd much rather America vote the ass out of office..or not..for that matter. I'm not hysterical about the whole thing...mildly disgusted and wildly amused describes my mental state.

Trump is incompetent....not evil. He has empowered evil people---through his ignorance and his avarice.

In what specifically has he shown incompetence?
****yawn***

Sorry..I'm done with this sort of stuff. Either you see it..or you don't. Trump is clearly over his head..and has been from the start. His inability to remember simple facts...his conflating different events--his disjointed rants and stream of consciousness twitter addiction---more than enough for me.

I want good governance..not some sort of 'win' in the culture wars.

You don't think so? OK...cool.
No, we don't think so. You're just another TDS Trump hating douchebag.
Yup..I do hate me some Trump---but much more do I hate the ignorant, ill-bred trash he empowered.

Thank God for the Civil Service...they just play right past him!

Nope...I was just stating the reality evident to all with eyes....my personal take is irrelevant. I've said many times I'm against removing Trump...this way. I'd much rather America vote the ass out of office..or not..for that matter. I'm not hysterical about the whole thing...mildly disgusted and wildly amused describes my mental state.

Trump is incompetent....not evil. He has empowered evil people---through his ignorance and his avarice.

****yawn***

Sorry..I'm done with this sort of stuff. Either you see it..or you don't. Trump is clearly over his head..and has been from the start. His inability to remember simple facts...his conflating different events--his disjointed rants and stream of consciousness twitter addiction---more than enough for me.

Yup..I do hate me some Trump---but much more do I hate the ignorant, ill-bred trash he empowered.

yeah cause we got in your, take over the country, do-hickey thingy right? gotcha.

Spying on a political opponent. then you all have the balls to say trump was investigating a political opponent. can't make up your alls hypocrisy at all.

****yawn***

"Playing right past him" means breaking the law, you Stalinist dumbass.

Talk about ill-bred trash.

They aren’t real charges. Equate them to actual federal laws and statutes. “Abuse of power” isn’t a Federal law.

Obstruction of justice was an impeachment charge against Clinton. Did TheParty not tell you that? Why the double standard?

And the Corrupt Foreign Practices act is a thing. Bribery is a thing. Extortion is a thing.

Obstruction of justice was an impeachment charge against Clinton. Did TheParty not tell you that? Why the double standard?

And the Corrupt Foreign Practices act is a thing. Bribery is a thing. Extortion is a thing.
Obstruction of justice and obstruction of Congress are two different things. The former is a crime. The later just means that you pissed of Schiffferbrains and Nadless.

BJ lied to the FBI while under oath. That is actual “obstruction of justice”.

Tell me, is the FBI investigating the President? President Trump isn’t being accused of obstruction of justice anyway.

The words "extortion", "bribery","corrupt foreign practices" and "obstruction of justice" don't appear in the Impeachment articles.

You need a wider selection of news sources.

Forum List

Back