Democrats are about to put a racist in charge of their party.

Good, good. Double down, double down.

Drift far enough left, and Trump can start gaining ground with the browns and the blacks.

The ones that aren't crazy.

Tell us about Bannon lowlife scum of the earth

You mean the far left narrative that has been debunked?

Tell us about Bannon lowlife scum of the earth

Prove it. Some racists quotes from him would do. Go find something he said that justifies that remark. I'll wait.

I see you cite Newsmax for your source which is suspect. "These media sources are highly biased toward conservative causes. They utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Sources in this category may be untrustworthy."
Newsmax

I see you cite Newsmax for your source which is suspect. "These media sources are highly biased toward conservative causes. They utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Sources in this category may be untrustworthy."
Newsmax

Do you expect CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, Huffington Post, Washington Post, NYTimes and all the other far left rag sites to report this?

How many threads have you loons started about this? You just had a major victory. Stop melting down.
--------------------------------------------------------- gotta keep going after you guys in a nonrelenting fashion , this is no time for deplorables to become friendly with the enemy OldSchool .

ThThey will now be on the road to catching the white pasty GOP. This coming from a white guy.

Newsmax

Do you expect CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, Huffington Post, Washington Post, NYTimes and all the other far left rag sites to report this?
No, because it is fake news.

Newsmax
---------------------------------------------------------------- everything is SUSPECT but ellision is a muslim and took his oath of office on a koran after his election and that alone is enough reason to dislike , discard and work against 'ellison' Eloy

Newsmax

No, because it is fake news.

And the far left proves why they are more dangerous than ISIS!

How many threads have you loons started about this? You just had a major victory. Stop melting down.
--------------------------------------------------------- gotta keep going after you guys in a nonrelenting fashion , this is no time for deplorables to become friendly with the enemy OldSchool .
I guess. Isn't it time for you to blitzkrieg the Jews and Blacks? Since they're trying to destroy white people according to you. Why haven't you started a thread about it?
-------------------------------------------------------- i never said anything about Jews and 'blacks' . I like Jews , Israelis as they know how to kick azz . And blacks , lots of blacks and Jews are great Americans OldSchool !!

Newsmax
---------------------------------------------------------------- everything is SUSPECT but ellision is a muslim and took his oath of office on a koran after his election and that alone is enough reason to dislike , discard and work against 'ellison' Eloy
It is un-American to discriminate against people because of their religion.

Forum List

Back