Democrats are Communists, according to the Communist Party ...

You going to address any point with information or just indignation. Or maybe it's indigestion ...
dont you have a weird blog with fake "planks" too? or did you use one of the two posted already?

So now the planks of the Communist manifesto are fake? So what do you think defines Communism then if it's not the Communist Manifesto?
nobody posted the communist manifesto?..... would you like too? im sure google will find it for you

I assumed anyone can Google the manifesto themselves who doesn't know what it says or what the planks are. You needed a link? Here's what you do. Go to www.google.com and type in "Communist Manifesto" and go from there. I don't Google factual information for people too lazy to do it themselves
I already read it

Then why did you ask for a link?

Who did the Communist Party endorse for President? Hillary Rodham Clinton. In fact, who have they endorsed every Presidential election since 1988? The Democrat candidate.

I keep saying you're Marxists, the evidence:

1) You can't name one plank of the Communist manifesto you oppose

2) You say Trump is a racist since he's endorsed by the racist KKK, same thing, Hillary is endorsed by the Communist Party, your argument

3) The Communist party agrees, in every election now ...
The Communist party did not endorse Hillary Clinton.
Of course they did, how could they not? Comrade Clinton was a hardened Maoist revolutionary who spent years fighting in the jungles of Peru. She was going to lead us all into global revolution where we would hang everyone of the capitalists for their crimes and send their children to work in the gulag for 3 generations

.....or was that not on her campaign website?

It probably was with all the lies she told

Who did the Communist Party endorse for President? Hillary Rodham Clinton. In fact, who have they endorsed every Presidential election since 1988? The Democrat candidate.

2) You say Trump is a racist since he's endorsed by the racist KKK, same thing, Hillary is endorsed by the Communist Party, your argument

Yes, they did. They have endorsed every candidate since 1988.

I never understand people as stupid and lazy as you are to deny factual data without Googling it to realize you are wrong. Here you go. I don't normally do it for you, but this time I will to laugh at you ... twice. OMG, what a stupid bitch to post that without verifying you were right first ...

Communist Party USA - Wikipedia

Year President Vice-President Votes Percent Name
1924 William Z. Foster Benjamin Gitlow 38,669 0.13% Workers Party of America
1928 William Z. Foster Benjamin Gitlow 48,551 0.13% Workers (Communist) Party of America
1932 William Z. Foster James W. Ford 103,307 0.26% Communist Party USA
1936 Earl Browder James W. Ford 79,315 0.17%
1940 Earl Browder James W. Ford 48,557 0.10%
1948 No candidate, endorsed Henry Wallace No candidate, endorsed Glen H. Taylor N/A
1952 No candidate, endorsed Vincent Hallinan No candidate, endorsed Charlotta Bass
1968 Charlene Mitchell Michael Zagarell 1,077 0.00%
1972 Gus Hall Jarvis Tyner 25,597 0.03%
1976 Gus Hall Jarvis Tyner 58,709 0.07%
1980 Gus Hall Angela Davis 44,933 0.05%
1984 Gus Hall Angela Davis 36,386 0.04%
1988 No candidate, supported Michael Dukakis No candidate, supported Lloyd Bentsen N/A
1992 No candidate, supported Bill Clinton No candidate, supported Al Gore
1996 No candidate, supported Bill Clinton No candidate, supported Al Gore
2000 No candidate, supported Al Gore No candidate, supported Joe Lieberman
2004 No candidate, supported John Kerry No candidate, supported John Edwards
2008 No candidate, supported Barack Obama No candidate, supported Joe Biden
2012 No candidate, supported Barack Obama No candidate, supported Joe Biden
2016 No candidate, supported Hillary Clinton No candidate, supported Tim Kaine
From your own link.
  • According to the CPUSA site, "The Communist Party does not endorse candidates from other parties, but we are deeply involved in mobilizing people to participate in the elections."

dont you have a weird blog with fake "planks" too? or did you use one of the two posted already?

So now the planks of the Communist manifesto are fake? So what do you think defines Communism then if it's not the Communist Manifesto?
nobody posted the communist manifesto?..... would you like too? im sure google will find it for you

I assumed anyone can Google the manifesto themselves who doesn't know what it says or what the planks are. You needed a link? Here's what you do. Go to www.google.com and type in "Communist Manifesto" and go from there. I don't Google factual information for people too lazy to do it themselves
I already read it

because you said the democrats believe all "the planks" you have not listed what those planks are, do you even know what they are?

I never understand people as stupid and lazy as you are to deny factual data without Googling it to realize you are wrong. Here you go. I don't normally do it for you, but this time I will to laugh at you ... twice. OMG, what a stupid bitch to post that without verifying you were right first ...

1928 William Z. Foster Benjamin Gitlow 48,551 0.13% Workers (Communist) Party of America
1948 No candidate, endorsed Henry Wallace No candidate, endorsed Glen H. Taylor N/A
1952 No candidate, endorsed Vincent Hallinan No candidate, endorsed Charlotta Bass
1988 No candidate, supported Michael Dukakis No candidate, supported Lloyd Bentsen N/A
From your own link.
  • According to the CPUSA site, "The Communist Party does not endorse candidates from other parties, but we are deeply involved in mobilizing people to participate in the elections."

Ah, that's your point. So they "support" her, they don't "endorse" her. Wow, that changes everything. Thanks for clarifying that. Well, being supported by a Communist sure doesn't make you one, you have to be endorsed by them ...

:lmao:

BTW

en·dorse
inˈdôrs,enˈdôrs/
verb
  1. 1.
    declare one's public approval or support of.
    "the report was endorsed by the college"
Oops ...

I already read it

because you said the democrats believe all "the planks" you have not listed what those planks are, do you even know what they are?

That's your line of argument, seriously? Talk about deflection. You can scoff at the notion Democrats support them all, you can't name one they oppose, so you come back with do I know how to use Google.

What an idiot. You have yet to provide any content in this thread.

BTW, another think you should Google is how to use quote marks, your quote is a lie, that isn't a direct quote

I already read it

That's your line of argument, seriously? Talk about deflection. You can scoff at the notion Democrats support them all, you can't name one they oppose, so you come back with do I know how to use Google.

What an idiot. You have yet to provide any content in this thread
you can't name one they support? and its your thread dumbass

From your own link.

Ah, that's your point. So they "support" her, they don't "endorse" her. Wow, that changes everything. Thanks for clarifying that. Well, being supported by a Communist sure doesn't make you one, you have to be endorsed by them ...

BTW

en·dorse
inˈdôrs,enˈdôrs/
verb
  1. 1.
Oops ...
Then how did they support her? Not with an endorsement, that is a fact.

I already read it

You keep saying you know what communism is and you know Democrats aren't communist. Yet you can't name a single plank Democrats oppose and you can't explain why the Communist Party supports the Democrat candidate.

If you are right, I set you up for an easy victory. Your gyrations show how clearly you're lying, you don't know what you are talking about

I already read it

You keep saying you know what communism is and you know Democrats aren't communist. Yet you can't name a single plank Democrats oppose and you can't explain why the Communist Party supports the Democrat candidate.

If you are right, I set you up for an easy victory. Your gyrations show how clearly you're lying, you don't know what you are talking about
you made the claim its yours to support

here's a clue there are no planks

From your own link.

BTW

en·dorse
inˈdôrs,enˈdôrs/
verb
  1. 1.
Oops ...

No, it's not a fact. Endorsed is defined as support and they supported her. If I had used a capital E in endorse or used quote marks, you'd have a nit pick win, but since I didn't, endorse is a legitimate paraphrase.

You and your fuck buddy send so many feathers flying, yet again you can't meet the simple task I gave you to hammer me with if you were right. Start listing planks the Democrats oppose. Yet you can't do it

From your own link.

BTW

en·dorse
inˈdôrs,enˈdôrs/
verb
  1. 1.
Oops ...

No, it's not a fact. Endorsed is defined as support and they supported her. If I had used a capital E in endorse or used quote marks, you'd have a nit pick win, but since I didn't, endorse is a legitimate paraphrase.

You and your fuck buddy send so many feathers flying, yet again you can't meet the simple task I gave you to hammer me with if you were right. Start listing planks the Democrats oppose. Yet you can't do it
there are no planks

Democrats don't support public education? OMG, you don't know the planks of the Manifesto! OMG, that's hysterical

Democrats don't support public education? OMG, you don't know the planks of the Manifesto! OMG, that's hysterical
Republicans dont support public education?

Supporting one plank of the Communist Manifesto makes you a Communist?

BTW, the Republicans are largely Communist though not entirely. I totally oppose government education and what an expensive failure it is shows why

Supporting one plank of the Communist Manifesto makes you a Communist?

BTW, the Republicans are largely Communist though not entirely. I totally oppose government education and what an expensive failure it is shows why
the republicans are communist too? what are you? a nazi?

Whats wrong with the communist party?

According to my OP, you should be asking the Democrats that
No seriously

So Dems are Communists. Thank you
That's not what I said at all? You hillbilly's sure cant read.... must be something wrong with your public education system

You asked what's wrong with Communism, as if 100,000,000 murdered by Communists isn't enough

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
So how many Americans believe the communist party speaks the truth, and their endorsement will help an American get elected? Seems like their endorsement is really a kiss of death,

Forum List

Back