Democrats are Communists, according to the Communist Party ...

I thought the Republicans dropped the communist thing and replaced it with :Democrat candidates are sick and have mental problems

Don't know, you can discuss that with them. I've consistently pointed out the alignment with the Democrat party and the Communist Manifesto. The Communist Party agrees with me

Whats wrong with the communist party?

According to my OP, you should be asking the Democrats that
So you really see nothing wrong with the communist party? I wonder why no nation has ever practiced Marx?

That's not what I said, try reading harder. Go ahead and move your lips while you read if that helps

In case anyone was too lazy to use a search engine:

Communist Manifesto - All Ten Planks ... In America!!!

BTW, a lot of republicans support -whether actively or through indifference- all of this comme crap as well.
another one? how many fake planks are there lol

You going to address any point with information or just indignation. Or maybe it's indigestion ...
dont you have a weird blog with fake "planks" too? or did you use one of the two posted already?

So? Didn't the KKK endorse "The Groper"?

Does that make "The Groper Elect" a racist?

BTW, a lot of republicans support -whether actively or through indifference- all of this comme crap as well.

You going to address any point with information or just indignation. Or maybe it's indigestion ...
dont you have a weird blog with fake "planks" too? or did you use one of the two posted already?

So now the planks of the Communist manifesto are fake? So what do you think defines Communism then if it's not the Communist Manifesto?

Why did Marx's dialectical materialism fail?

So now the planks of the Communist manifesto are fake? So what do you think defines Communism then if it's not the Communist Manifesto?
nobody posted the communist manifesto?..... would you like too? im sure google will find it for you

Who did the Communist Party endorse for President? Hillary Rodham Clinton. In fact, who have they endorsed every Presidential election since 1988? The Democrat candidate.

I keep saying you're Marxists, the evidence:

1) You can't name one plank of the Communist manifesto you oppose

2) You say Trump is a racist since he's endorsed by the racist KKK, same thing, Hillary is endorsed by the Communist Party, your argument

3) The Communist party agrees, in every election now ...
The Communist party did not endorse Hillary Clinton.

Who did the Communist Party endorse for President? Hillary Rodham Clinton. In fact, who have they endorsed every Presidential election since 1988? The Democrat candidate.

2) You say Trump is a racist since he's endorsed by the racist KKK, same thing, Hillary is endorsed by the Communist Party, your argument

Of course they did, how could they not? Comrade Clinton was a hardened Maoist revolutionary who spent years fighting in the jungles of Peru. She was going to lead us all into global revolution where we would hang everyone of the capitalists for their crimes and send their children to work in the gulag for 3 generations

.....or was that not on her campaign website?

Why did Marx's dialectical materialism fail?

They probably didn't include enough coupons. Ten percent doesn't always do it, sometimes you need deeper discounts.

If you explain what that has to do with my OP, I'll provide a serious answer. Are you arguing that's why Communists think Democrats are Communists while Democrats think they are not?

nobody posted the communist manifesto?..... would you like too? im sure google will find it for you

I assumed anyone can Google the manifesto themselves who doesn't know what it says or what the planks are. You needed a link? Here's what you do. Go to www.google.com and type in "Communist Manifesto" and go from there. I don't Google factual information for people too lazy to do it themselves, but I will lead you to water ...

I assumed anyone can Google the manifesto themselves who doesn't know what it says or what the planks are. You needed a link? Here's what you do. Go to www.google.com and type in "Communist Manifesto" and go from there. I don't Google factual information for people too lazy to do it themselves
I already read it

Of course they did, how could they not? Comrade Clinton was a hardened Maoist revolutionary who spent years fighting in the jungles of Peru. She was going to lead us all into global revolution where we would hang everyone of the capitalists for their crimes and send their children to work in the gulag for 3 generations

.....or was that not on her campaign website?
Didn't I see that story on World Nut Daily

Yes, they did. They have endorsed every candidate since 1988.

I never understand people as stupid and lazy as you are to deny factual data without Googling it to realize you are wrong. Here you go. I don't normally do it for you, but this time I will to laugh at you ... twice. OMG, what a stupid bitch to post that without verifying you were right first ...

Communist Party USA - Wikipedia

Year President Vice-President Votes Percent Name
1924 William Z. Foster Benjamin Gitlow 38,669 0.13% Workers Party of America
1928 William Z. Foster Benjamin Gitlow 48,551 0.13% Workers (Communist) Party of America
1932 William Z. Foster James W. Ford 103,307 0.26% Communist Party USA
1936 Earl Browder James W. Ford 79,315 0.17%
1940 Earl Browder James W. Ford 48,557 0.10%
1948 No candidate, endorsed Henry Wallace No candidate, endorsed Glen H. Taylor N/A
1952 No candidate, endorsed Vincent Hallinan No candidate, endorsed Charlotta Bass
1968 Charlene Mitchell Michael Zagarell 1,077 0.00%
1972 Gus Hall Jarvis Tyner 25,597 0.03%
1976 Gus Hall Jarvis Tyner 58,709 0.07%
1980 Gus Hall Angela Davis 44,933 0.05%
1984 Gus Hall Angela Davis 36,386 0.04%
1988 No candidate, supported Michael Dukakis No candidate, supported Lloyd Bentsen N/A
1992 No candidate, supported Bill Clinton No candidate, supported Al Gore
1996 No candidate, supported Bill Clinton No candidate, supported Al Gore
2000 No candidate, supported Al Gore No candidate, supported Joe Lieberman
2004 No candidate, supported John Kerry No candidate, supported John Edwards
2008 No candidate, supported Barack Obama No candidate, supported Joe Biden
2012 No candidate, supported Barack Obama No candidate, supported Joe Biden
2016 No candidate, supported Hillary Clinton No candidate, supported Tim Kaine

Forum List

Back