Democrats are Communists, according to the Communist Party ...

The Communist party did not endorse Hillary Clinton.

Yes, they did. They have endorsed every candidate since 1988.

I never understand people as stupid and lazy as you are to deny factual data without Googling it to realize you are wrong. Here you go. I don't normally do it for you, but this time I will to laugh at you ... twice. OMG, what a stupid bitch to post that without verifying you were right first ...

Communist Party USA - Wikipedia

Year President Vice-President Votes Percent Name
1924 William Z. Foster Benjamin Gitlow 38,669 0.13% Workers Party of America
1928 William Z. Foster Benjamin Gitlow 48,551 0.13% Workers (Communist) Party of America
1932 William Z. Foster James W. Ford 103,307 0.26% Communist Party USA
1936 Earl Browder James W. Ford 79,315 0.17%
1940 Earl Browder James W. Ford 48,557 0.10%
1948 No candidate, endorsed Henry Wallace No candidate, endorsed Glen H. Taylor N/A
1952 No candidate, endorsed Vincent Hallinan No candidate, endorsed Charlotta Bass
1968 Charlene Mitchell Michael Zagarell 1,077 0.00%
1972 Gus Hall Jarvis Tyner 25,597 0.03%
1976 Gus Hall Jarvis Tyner 58,709 0.07%
1980 Gus Hall Angela Davis 44,933 0.05%
1984 Gus Hall Angela Davis 36,386 0.04%
1988 No candidate, supported Michael Dukakis No candidate, supported Lloyd Bentsen N/A
1992 No candidate, supported Bill Clinton No candidate, supported Al Gore
1996 No candidate, supported Bill Clinton No candidate, supported Al Gore
2000 No candidate, supported Al Gore No candidate, supported Joe Lieberman
2004 No candidate, supported John Kerry No candidate, supported John Edwards
2008 No candidate, supported Barack Obama No candidate, supported Joe Biden
2012 No candidate, supported Barack Obama No candidate, supported Joe Biden
2016 No candidate, supported Hillary Clinton No candidate, supported Tim Kaine
From your own link.
  • According to the CPUSA site, "The Communist Party does not endorse candidates from other parties, but we are deeply involved in mobilizing people to participate in the elections."

Ah, that's your point. So they "support" her, they don't "endorse" her. Wow, that changes everything. Thanks for clarifying that. Well, being supported by a Communist sure doesn't make you one, you have to be endorsed by them ...

:lmao:

BTW

en·dorse
inˈdôrs,enˈdôrs/
verb
  1. 1.
    declare one's public approval or support of.
    "the report was endorsed by the college"
Oops ...
Then how did they support her? Not with an endorsement, that is a fact.

No, it's not a fact. Endorsed is defined as support and they supported her. If I had used a capital E in endorse or used quote marks, you'd have a nit pick win, but since I didn't, endorse is a legitimate paraphrase.

You and your fuck buddy send so many feathers flying, yet again you can't meet the simple task I gave you to hammer me with if you were right. Start listing planks the Democrats oppose. Yet you can't do it
It is a fact supported by your own link. The Communist Party did not endorse Clinton because they don't give endorsements for candidates outside their party. If you want to claim they supported her candidacy in another way, that is fine. How? Otherwise you are full of shit.

You keep saying you know what communism is and you know Democrats aren't communist. Yet you can't name a single plank Democrats oppose and you can't explain why the Communist Party supports the Democrat candidate.

If you are right, I set you up for an easy victory. Your gyrations show how clearly you're lying, you don't know what you are talking about
you made the claim its yours to support

here's a clue there are no planks

Democrats don't support public education? OMG, you don't know the planks of the Manifesto! OMG, that's hysterical
Republicans dont support public education?

Supporting one plank of the Communist Manifesto makes you a Communist?

BTW, the Republicans are largely Communist though not entirely. I totally oppose government education and what an expensive failure it is shows why
the republicans are communist too? what are you? a nazi?

Now that's funny. You go with you're not left? What are you, left? Fascists are communist light, they aren't the opposite. Funny.

No, I'm a small government libertarian. Your ignorance is a hoot.

You know what a Communist is, you know the communist manifesto, you know Democrats aren't communist.

Then you come back asking for a link to the Manifesto and ask me what the planks are. Then you said Democrats oppose all the planks, including government education. Now you're like you're not left, what are you, left? It's just howlingly funny to keep you talking

Whats wrong with the communist party?

According to my OP, you should be asking the Democrats that
No seriously

So Dems are Communists. Thank you
That's not what I said at all? You hillbilly's sure cant read.... must be something wrong with your public education system

Yes, according to you Democrats oppose government education. You're a hoot ...

you made the claim its yours to support

here's a clue there are no planks

Democrats don't support public education? OMG, you don't know the planks of the Manifesto! OMG, that's hysterical

BTW, the Republicans are largely Communist though not entirely. I totally oppose government education and what an expensive failure it is shows why

Now that's funny. You go with you're not left? What are you, left? Fascists are communist light, they aren't the opposite. Funny.

You know what a Communist is, you know the communist manifesto, you know Democrats aren't communist.

Then you come back asking for a link to the Manifesto and ask me what the planks are. Then you said Democrats oppose all the planks, including government education. Now you're like you're not left, what are you, left? It's just howlingly funny to keep you talking
all you nazis are calling yourselves libertarians these days, it's the new "in" thing apparently..... noam chomsky is really pissed off about it

Yes, they did. They have endorsed every candidate since 1988.

I never understand people as stupid and lazy as you are to deny factual data without Googling it to realize you are wrong. Here you go. I don't normally do it for you, but this time I will to laugh at you ... twice. OMG, what a stupid bitch to post that without verifying you were right first ...

Communist Party USA - Wikipedia

Year President Vice-President Votes Percent Name
1924 William Z. Foster Benjamin Gitlow 38,669 0.13% Workers Party of America
1928 William Z. Foster Benjamin Gitlow 48,551 0.13% Workers (Communist) Party of America
1932 William Z. Foster James W. Ford 103,307 0.26% Communist Party USA
1936 Earl Browder James W. Ford 79,315 0.17%
1940 Earl Browder James W. Ford 48,557 0.10%
1948 No candidate, endorsed Henry Wallace No candidate, endorsed Glen H. Taylor N/A
1952 No candidate, endorsed Vincent Hallinan No candidate, endorsed Charlotta Bass
1968 Charlene Mitchell Michael Zagarell 1,077 0.00%
1972 Gus Hall Jarvis Tyner 25,597 0.03%
1976 Gus Hall Jarvis Tyner 58,709 0.07%
1980 Gus Hall Angela Davis 44,933 0.05%
1984 Gus Hall Angela Davis 36,386 0.04%
1988 No candidate, supported Michael Dukakis No candidate, supported Lloyd Bentsen N/A
1992 No candidate, supported Bill Clinton No candidate, supported Al Gore
1996 No candidate, supported Bill Clinton No candidate, supported Al Gore
2000 No candidate, supported Al Gore No candidate, supported Joe Lieberman
2004 No candidate, supported John Kerry No candidate, supported John Edwards
2008 No candidate, supported Barack Obama No candidate, supported Joe Biden
2012 No candidate, supported Barack Obama No candidate, supported Joe Biden
2016 No candidate, supported Hillary Clinton No candidate, supported Tim Kaine
From your own link.
  • According to the CPUSA site, "The Communist Party does not endorse candidates from other parties, but we are deeply involved in mobilizing people to participate in the elections."

Ah, that's your point. So they "support" her, they don't "endorse" her. Wow, that changes everything. Thanks for clarifying that. Well, being supported by a Communist sure doesn't make you one, you have to be endorsed by them ...

BTW

en·dorse
inˈdôrs,enˈdôrs/
verb
  1. 1.
Oops ...

No, it's not a fact. Endorsed is defined as support and they supported her. If I had used a capital E in endorse or used quote marks, you'd have a nit pick win, but since I didn't, endorse is a legitimate paraphrase.

You and your fuck buddy send so many feathers flying, yet again you can't meet the simple task I gave you to hammer me with if you were right. Start listing planks the Democrats oppose. Yet you can't do it
It is a fact supported by your own link. The Communist Party did not endorse Clinton because they don't give endorsements for candidates outside their party. If you want to claim they supported her candidacy in another way, that is fine. How? Otherwise you are full of shit.

Yet support is a synonym of endorse, so what's your point? They don't get to define the word, sorry chuckie.

It's fair to say they didn't provide Hillary with a formal Endorsement. But they did say they "support" her, which is in the English language an endorsement even if it's not a formal endorsement. But I didn't say they formally endorsed her.

What is your point, they only "endorse" communists, they don't "support" them? What is the material point of your ass crunches?

all you nazis are calling yourselves libertarians these days, it's the new "in" thing apparently..... noam chomsky is really pissed off about it

So you think libertarians are Nazis? You really know shit about shit, don't you?

From your own link.

BTW

en·dorse
inˈdôrs,enˈdôrs/
verb
  1. 1.
Oops ...

Yet support is a synonym of endorse, so what's your point? They don't get to define the word, sorry chuckie.

It's fair to say they didn't provide Hillary with a formal Endorsement. But they did say they "support" her, which is in the English language an endorsement even if it's not a formal endorsement. But I didn't say they formally endorsed her.

What is your point, they only "endorse" communists, they don't "support" them? What is the material point of your ass crunches?
so why do you support the KKK thats the real question

they actually do have "planks"

BTW

en·dorse
inˈdôrs,enˈdôrs/
verb
  1. 1.
Oops ...

Playground insults now! You just keep showing more and more clearly what you are.

So what is your theory why the Communist Party supported Hillary if she's not a Communist?

So you think libertarians are Nazis? You really know shit about shit, don't you?
I know nazis call themselves libertarians? ever been to stormfront? big libertarian paradise on stormfront

Playground insults now! You just keep showing more and more clearly what you are.

So what is your theory why the Communist Party supported Hillary if she's not a Communist?
why is it a playground insult to call you a fascist... but not a playground insult to call every democrat a communist?

I know nazis call themselves libertarians? ever been to stormfront? big libertarian paradise on stormfront

Yes, we're small government Nazis. If a Nazi is for one thing it's small government. Everyone knows that. And you're proof white aren't supreme.

Here you are!

Yes, we're small government Nazis. If a Nazi is for one thing it's small government. Everyone knows that. And you're proof white aren't supreme.

Here you are!

you want a massive military, and corporations to rule the world.... corporatism is another word for fascism, which also declares socialism the biggest enemy in the world.....which im sure you do since all nazis do..... not real libertarians mind you just nazis who call themselves libertarian

why is it a playground insult to call you a fascist... but not a playground insult to call every democrat a communist?

I called the Democrat party communist, not "every democrat." For someone with that big a head, you sure feel the need to change what I say every time to suit your argument since what I said didn't. Funny thing for a guy who believes he's right to need to feel he has to do.

So what is your theory as to why the Communist Party "supports" every Democrat since Dukakis if Democrats aren't Communists?

BTW, I never see you in the threads bashing Trump for being endorsed by the KKK, funny how this standard of yours only applies to Republicans. Very Democrat of you

I called the Democrat party communist, not "every democrat." For someone with that big a head, you sure feel the need to change what I say every time to suit your argument since what I said didn't. Funny thing for a guy who believes he's right to need to feel he has to do.

So what is your theory as to why the Communist Party "supports" every Democrat since Dukakis if Democrats aren't Communists?

BTW, I never see you in the threads bashing Trump for being endorsed by the KKK, funny how this standard of yours only applies to Republicans. Very Democrat of you
that because trump and you are white supremacists.... which plank of the KKK do you or him disagree on?

Here you are!

you want a massive military

Close. I want to slash the military by 1/3 to 1/2, end the wars in the Middle East and actually withdraw our military ultimately from every foreign country and make it defensive focused. No wait, that wasn't close ...

corporations to rule the world....

I want corporations to get zero help from government

corporatism is another word for fascism

Yes, it is, and I oppose government picking any marketplace winners so it's the opposite of my views

which also declares socialism the biggest enemy in the world.....

Yes, government using force to control it's citizens is the greatest threat to our liberty

which im sure you do since all nazis do.....

Actually, Nazi is German for the socialist party and Hitler called himself a socialist. He was. Fascist is a socialist light. It's where industry is technically owned by someone but is subject to total government control. It's a distinction without a difference to socialism

not real libertarians mind you just nazis who call themselves libertarian

And you got every view of mine wrong other than the threat of socialism, your streak continues

Here you are!

you want a massive military

Close. I want to slash the military by 1/3 to 1/2, end the wars in the Middle East and actually withdraw our military ultimately from every foreign country and make it defensive focused. No wait, that wasn't close ...

corporations to rule the world....

I want corporations to get zero help from government

corporatism is another word for fascism

Yes, it is, and I oppose government picking any marketplace winners so it's the opposite of my views

which also declares socialism the biggest enemy in the world.....

Yes, government using force to control it's citizens is the greatest threat to our liberty

which im sure you do since all nazis do.....

Actually, Nazi is German for the socialist party and Hitler called himself a socialist. He was. Fascist is a socialist light. It's where industry is technically owned by someone but is subject to total government control. It's a distinction without a difference to socialism

not real libertarians mind you just nazis who call themselves libertarian

And you got every view of mine wrong other than the threat of socialism, your streak continues

Why did the KKK endorse Ron Paul instead of Mitt romney? was one of them a libertarian?

that because trump and you are white supremacists.... which plank of the KKK do you or him disagree on?

You're actually eight, aren't you?

Forum List

Back