Democrats are Correct: Trump can’t be Trusted with ‘Nuclear Codes’

Then democrats are obligated to storm the white house and remove the president by force.

But they won't. Because even democrats don't believe their own garbage.

‘"We are concerned that the President of the United States is so unstable, is so volatile, has a decision-making process that is so quixotic that he might order a nuclear weapons strike that is wildly out of step with US national security interests," said Sen. Chris Murphy, D-Connecticut.’

Democrats concerned Trump too 'unstable' to be trusted with nukes

A perfectly justified concern.
One time long ago when I was in college, I had a brief chat with some friend of a friend. This guy told me how he shot his roommate's cat (and killed it) when he was sitting next to it on the couch and fooling around with his pistol. Trump reminds me of that guy. No sense at all. None.

If America didn't think Pres. Trump could be trusted we wouldn't have elected him.
'America' didn't elect him. An archiac system that gives rural, uneducated bigots twice the voting power of others in the country did. The people elected someone else. And, despite her faults, we'd be a lot better off if she were in office. I guarantee we would not be on the brink of nuclear war.

‘"We are concerned that the President of the United States is so unstable, is so volatile, has a decision-making process that is so quixotic that he might order a nuclear weapons strike that is wildly out of step with US national security interests," said Sen. Chris Murphy, D-Connecticut.’

One time long ago when I was in college, I had a brief chat with some friend of a friend. This guy told me how he shot his roommate's cat (and killed it) when he was sitting next to it on the couch and fooling around with his pistol. Trump reminds me of that guy. No sense at all. None.
There are sources that say Trump loves pussy and would never do that.

Do it. Do it. Get off your collective fat asses and do something. Gather your democrats and surround the white house. Or, sit on your porches drinking beer, smoking pot, and dream of your revolution.

Gad you are disgusting. Not a backbone in the bunch. At least the Nazis carried tiki torches.

Do it. Do it. Get off your collective fat asses and do something. Gather your democrats and surround the white house. Or, sit on your porches drinking beer, smoking pot, and dream of your revolution.

Gad you are disgusting. Not a backbone in the bunch. At least the Nazis carried tiki torches.
:rolleyes::booze:

Another I-hate-Trump-so-I'll-imagine-him-doing-something-silly-and-then-bash-him-for-it thread?

You people really need a hobby.

Other than chronically hating Trump, that is.

Another I-hate-Trump-so-I'll-imagine-him-doing-something-silly-and-then-bash-him-for-it thread?

You people really need a hobby.

Other than chronically hating Trump, that is.
ohthe-irony.jpg

That's funny. He wasn't telling his buddy pootin that he would be more "flexible" when he was reelected. That was YOUR hero obummer. I think we know who was not to be trusted and it sure ain't trump. He's doing fine.

This issue predates trump . It make sense . Why should One Person have the ability to launch a nuke first strike?

This issue predates trump . It make sense . Why should One Person have the ability to launch a nuke first strike?

Because the Constitution grants him the authority as Commander-in-Chief....

We'll remind you that the dems were the only party that released a nuclear weapon in the history of the world that killed hundreds of thousands of innocent men, women, and children.

If America didn't think Pres. Trump could be trusted we wouldn't have elected him.
'America' didn't elect him. An archiac system that gives rural, uneducated bigots twice the voting power of others in the country did. The people elected someone else. And, despite her faults, we'd be a lot better off if she were in office. I guarantee we would not be on the brink of nuclear war.

Another progressive who has no knowledge of, nor can explain our nation’s electoral college system. What do they teach in American history these days?

Forum List

Back