Democrats are CURSED

Democrats have the curse of being the "responsible" party - team "normal" versus team "extreme". This was proven once again in the debt ceiling negotiations.
It didn't use to be this way. Oh, don't get me wrong. The still do plenty of irresponsible crap. Just look at their handling of the border and immigration policy. Yet, the debt ceiling is a good example for you to site.

It didn't use to be this way. Oh, don't get me wrong. The still do plenty of irresponsible crap. Just look at their handling of the border and immigration policy. Yet, the debt ceiling is a good example for you to site.

The border has been a clusterfuck for BOTH parties!

350651211_231365409627500_7898888506400616076_n.jpg

Go Joe!

This is true, but I foolishly thought he would not f#ck it up even more, but did, starting 48 hours or less into his presidency, with no plan, no evaluation, just the same crap as Donny, reversing a policy of the previous president, for the joy of doing it, with no thought what it would bring and no way to get back even to the sh#tty situation it was. He's had 2 1/2 years and still no plan and no political capital invested in changing or improving immigration. He didn't bandaid the problem, like has been done in the past, merely ripped off the bandaid and letting it bleed freely.

This thread! :auiqs.jpg:
La Kunta Kinte is cringeworthy!
Where is Lakhota in dis pic?

1aomanbad.png

Got it! 2nd row back, far left. Right behind "Lesh".

Psst..it says "LaKotex" :auiqs.jpg:

All NPCs in this pic have been assclowns for a long, long time.

Last edited:
I stand by what I’ve said, for the most part. But in the interest of full and more complete disclosure, I have to confess that the budget game of chicken did manage to preserve for our libtarded Democraps one thing I fully oppose. Another member pointed it out to me. I had to check.

This “deal” presently appears to continue the crap of 87,000 new IRS agents. 🙄

Our brain dead libturds must be climaxing over that prospect.

Lol.

Yeah yeah. The Leftards are eating their own because they got outmaneuvered by McCarthy.

You’re a moron, Dorkhota. But at least you’re dishonest.
Outmanuvered by McCarthy? Even MAGAs don't believe that. Biden knew he would need to negotiate, so he faked a no negotiating stance. McCarthy thought he had won something when Biden negotiated. Biden kicked his ass.

Doesn't your opening post say that the Democrats are “the responsible” Party, and yet you admit that they've been completely irresponsible where the border is concerned. Make up your confused mind.

Outmanuvered by McCarthy? Even MAGAs don't believe that. Biden knew he would need to negotiate, so he faked a no negotiating stance. McCarthy thought he had won something when Biden negotiated. Biden kicked his ass.
Try to focus, bullshit.

It was a “compromise.” The nature of all compromise is usually that both sides walk away at least partially dissatisfied.

The Democrap Parody has a left wing kook component of relative extremists who are pissed off at Potato. And you Leftards are desperately trying to foment angst in te GOP about how McCarthy performed.

No sale. The deal (if it continues to allow for funding those fucking 87 thousand more IRS agents) has big problems from my perspective. However, overall, I still see it as a win for the GOP.

Try to focus, bullshit.

It was a “compromise.” The nature of all compromise is usually that both sides walk away at least partially dissatisfied.

The Democrap Parody has a left wing kook component of relative extremists who are pissed off at Potato. And you Leftards are desperately trying to foment angst in te GOP about how McCarthy performed.

No sale. The deal (if it continues to allow for funding those fucking 87 thousand more IRS agents) has big problems from my perspective. However, overall, I still see it as a win for the GOP.
Foment angst? Ask your own MAGA politicians about fomenting angst. They are pulling their hair out.

Forum List

Back