Democrats Are Intentionally Sabotaging The Legal Process Of The Country With Their Fake Impeachment

You all sound very worried. How come? :dunno:
Worried trumps base is increasing as the people see what the dems are up to
Any REAL American should be against what's trump is doing.
We are real deplorable and gonna crush you again
I don't vote Dem. I'm a Libertarian who agrees with some of Trump's policies.
Libertarian just means one has no balls to join the fray

Democrats are even too terrified to put their name on a vote to investigate impeachment. This is all about keeping the I word around because Democrats know they can’t win on policy.
At some point they'll need to come up with serious meat on the bones, or they'll look terrible.

They think they'll have it. Pelosi wouldn't have approved this otherwise.

Since I don't believe the "news" sources & claims & accusations & rumors & assumptions from either end, I'm stuck waiting for the Articles.
Well, you have proof he broke Campaign Law on National Television by soliciting China's help against an Election opponent...so there's that at minimum.

The Democrats are purposely sabotaging our government. They know what they are doing is hindering the operation of the government. Nothing is getting done because of the intentional sabotage that Democrats are openly engaged in.
I've had it with those who would defend a president that publicly asks a COMMUNIST dictatorship to investigate a political rival. How is that not treason?

So why are you okay with the one that did it privately?

Democrats are even too terrified to put their name on a vote to investigate impeachment. This is all about keeping the I word around because Democrats know they can’t win on policy.
At some point they'll need to come up with serious meat on the bones, or they'll look terrible.

Since I don't believe the "news" sources & claims & accusations & rumors & assumptions from either end, I'm stuck waiting for the Articles.
I’m sorry, but you are really choosing to be blind in this instance. Just like they convinced you he was an agent for Russia, when it’s obvious they created that illusion for people such as you that would fall for it, they are creating this one. That is why they refuse to follow established rules and procedures. Maybe one day you will wake up. I hope so.

Last edited:
I've joined in, so you fail EPICALLY! Please try again soon. :biggrin:

Was trump impeached?

Nope

The fail is yours

I’m sorry, but you are really choosing to be blind in this instance. Just like they convinced you he was an agent for Russia, when it’s obvious they created that illusion for people such as you that would fall for it, they are creating this one, thus why they refuse to follow established rules and procedures. Maybe one day you will wake up. I hope so.
They didn't convince me that "he was an agent for Russia".

So you just made that up. You just fabricated "facts" to support a conclusion.

And this is the problem.

Was trump impeached?

Nope

The fail is yours
I just love watching him squirm, he's a orange fat fuck of a funny guy. Way funnier than that boring Obummer.

Was trump impeached?

Nope

The fail is yours
I just love watching him squirm, he's a orange fat fuck of a funny guy. Way funnier than that boring Obummer.
He set this up himself somehow, the whistleblower is working for trump or it will seem that way soon

I’m sorry, but you are really choosing to be blind in this instance. Just like they convinced you he was an agent for Russia, when it’s obvious they created that illusion for people such as you that would fall for it, they are creating this one, thus why they refuse to follow established rules and procedures. Maybe one day you will wake up. I hope so.

And this is the problem.
My wording should have read - They had all but convinced you, Mac.
Be honest here. You seriously considered it might be true.

And this is the problem.
My wording should have read - They had all but convinced you, Mac.
Be honest here. You seriously considered it might be true.
You're welcome to pull a quote of mine. Funny how people who accuse me of things can never do that.

Your point was a perfect example of the problem. Simplistic assumptions. Made-up facts. Accusations based on pure ignorance. Zero honest curiosity.

Our wingers are killing us, and we're watching it happen in real time.

This is the time to drop this idiocy. Democrats already look real bad but it can get worse. But I don't expect they'll be reasonable. I hear they already have another fabricated whistleblower complaint all lined up and ready to go.

Was trump impeached?

Nope

The fail is yours
He set this up himself somehow, the whistleblower is working for trump or it will seem that way soon
Nah, but he's about to come undone! :popcorn:

Worried about psychopaths who might take full power in Washington?
Yeah....that's something to worry about.
Man up and admit it, you're worried about the Big Cheeto's show getting cancelled early.
No......because the Dummycraps are nothing but a bunch of talk.
They lie about the process.....claim that the opposite is true when we all know what the process is. They claim that it's okay for Democrats to break the law but Trump can't follow the law. Black is white....lies are truth....the Earth is flat and the sky is Orange. Don't pay attention to the facts....just believe us.

Worried about psychopaths who might take full power in Washington?
Yeah....that's something to worry about.
Man up and admit it, you're worried about the Big Cheeto's show getting cancelled early.
No......because the Dummycraps are nothing but a bunch of talk.
They lie about the process.....claim that the opposite is true when we all know what the process is. They claim that it's okay for Democrats to break the law but Trump can't follow the law. Black is white....lies are truth....the Earth is flat and the sky is Orange. Don't pay attention to the facts....just believe us.
Your fartsmoke says you're pretty worried, and that deep down, you agree that Trump has gone too far this time.

You all sound very worried. How come?
Corruption is something for everyone to worry about. Everyone who has the nation's best interests in mind, anyway.
You obviously needn't be concerned.
I'm all for eliminating corruption, even Trump's.
No you're not.
If you were for eliminating corruption you wouldn't be supporting it.
I'm all for taking the whole fucking lot down, but starting at the top seem appropriate.

A REAL AMERICAN wouldn't be calling for impeachment without due process and without articles of impeachment being filed. A real American doesn't buy into a political party that believes that illegals should be taken care of while veterans are fucked out of their benefits. A REAL American would say that offering false testimony during impeachment hearings is corruption and the perpetrators should be held accountable for their false statements.

Forum List

Back