Democrats Are Intentionally Sabotaging The Legal Process Of The Country With Their Fake Impeachment

If the American people object to the Democrats holding an inquiry into President Trump, then send a message in 2020. Vote them out and put the GOP in power.

That being said, Congress has the constitutional authority to impeach(HoR) a President and try him(Senate). High crimes and misdemeanors are subjective to what the House says whether people like it or not. The Senate has the power to run the trial it’s own way under the same pretense.

I actually agree Jet....Elections are how we the people exercise our voice in whats happening. And there is indication that Dem's are starting to lose already...

"What Democrats Could Lose With Their Left Turn
A survey experiment shows that some independents are already being turned off."

What Democrats Could Lose With Their Left Turn

The Democrats are purposely sabotaging our government.

They know what they are doing is hindering the operation of the government. Nothing is getting done because of the intentional sabotage that Democrats are openly engaged in.

There is no impeachment yet...there is just an investigation as to is there evidence enough to have an Impeachment. What are you so afraid of?

Democrats hate us.....and they're rigging elections so that they can steal Congress and eventually the White House. Then once they do that they'll take our health care, take our guns, take our money, and eventually kill us by taking away our HVAC and our ability to heat our homes, take our cars so we can't get to work or transport food from one part of the country to another thus destroying the economy.

Their New Green Deal will result in starvation, disease, and death. Their ultimate goal is to control and eventually reduce what they consider to be excess populations. They feel that humans are a virus infesting the planet and that only the cool people deserve to live. They feel this is the only way they can save the planet. Man-made Climate Change is their secret excuse to murder as many humans as possible.

This is the dirty little secret behind these sick fucks in Washington. They holding meetings in secret and are secretly plotting our deaths.
FEAR! is the name of the game with you, isn't it?

The Democrats are purposely sabotaging our government.

They know what they are doing is hindering the operation of the government. Nothing is getting done because of the intentional sabotage that Democrats are openly engaged in.

There is no impeachment yet...there is just an investigation as to is there evidence enough to have an Impeachment. What are you so afraid of?

It's a circus, put on by clowns....A distraction. If Dem's were serious then Pelosi would have taken a floor vote to initiate a true impeachment inquiry.

The Democrats are purposely sabotaging our government. They know what they are doing is hindering the operation of the government. Nothing is getting done because of the intentional sabotage that Democrats are openly engaged in.
I've had it with those who would defend a president that publicly asks a COMMUNIST dictatorship to investigate a political rival. How is that not treason?
Trump has the right to ask questions about Joe Biden's corruption.
Neither is he required to ignore corruption because the corruption is done by a political rival.

Ukraine is opening a formal imvestigation into the Biden matter. See how that goes.

He & his partners had an investment company. It is not illegal.

Corp boards will put "name" people in their boards because it looks good. Not a crime.

I think he earlier served on the Amtrak board. Quit lying about some sort of crime happened.,
You being tool fucking stupid to understand it does not make it wrong.
It's called "influence peddling", dumb ass! Why do the Communist Chinese think Hunter Biden's two bit investment company is worth putting $1.5 billion dollars into if not to gain access to daddy Biden or Kerry?

I'm all for eliminating corruption, even Trump's.
So when Trump goes against the blatant corruption of Joe Biden, colluding with the Ukraine and China in order to enrich himself and his rotten kid at the expense of America, it just offends your righteous sense of justice...right?
No, I'm all for getting everyone who's corrupt, starting with Trump though. :biggrin:

I've joined in, so you fail EPICALLY! Please try again soon. :biggrin:
Was trump impeached?

Nope

The fail is yours
I just love watching him squirm, he's a orange fat fuck of a funny guy. Way funnier than that boring Obummer.
He set this up himself somehow, the whistleblower is working for trump or it will seem that way soon
Nah, but he's about to come undone! :popcorn:

no he's not-----he will prove his "mettle" (whatevahdahell that means) by
surviving this ordeal
ROSIE!!!!! YOU'RE a Trumpette? Would have never guessed. :biggrin:

The Democrats are purposely sabotaging our government. They know what they are doing is hindering the operation of the government. Nothing is getting done because of the intentional sabotage that Democrats are openly engaged in.
I've had it with those who would defend a president that publicly asks a COMMUNIST dictatorship to investigate a political rival. How is that not treason?
It's only treason if you're a lying communist yourself.

You all sound very worried. How come? :dunno:
Worried trumps base is increasing as the people see what the dems are up to
Any REAL American should be against what's trump is doing.
what is trump doing?
You haven't been able to figure it out yet? :cuckoo:
Trump is trolling the dems with his own whistleblower

Lol
I thought that could be possible, he didn't want the job and now he doesn't want 4 more years of this.

Was trump impeached?

Nope

The fail is yours
I just love watching him squirm, he's a orange fat fuck of a funny guy. Way funnier than that boring Obummer.
He set this up himself somehow, the whistleblower is working for trump or it will seem that way soon

surviving this ordeal

long long ago -----and for awhile in my childhood-----I was also a
majorette-------sorta

surviving this ordeal

majorette-------sorta
No more, you've already dropped a ton on my esteem meter with the Trumplethinskin loving.

surviving this ordeal

majorette-------sorta
No more, you've already dropped a ton on my esteem meter with the Trumplethinskin loving.

I am devastated-----like as if-----I had swung my baton, in a DRAMATIC gesture,
around my head------and knocked myself unconscious

He & his partners had an investment company. It is not illegal.

Corp boards will put "name" people in their boards because it looks good. Not a crime.

I think he earlier served on the Amtrak board. Quit lying about some sort of crime happened.,
You being tool fucking stupid to understand it does not make it wrong.
It's called "influence peddling", dumb ass! Why do the Communist Chinese think Hunter Biden's two b

And here you are lying about Hunter Biden. it investment company is worth putting $1.5 billion dollars into if not to gain access to daddy Biden or Kerry?
You mean when they give copyrights to Ivanka & stay at Trump properties. When they book & prepay for Trump rooms at Trump properties and don't show up?

That is direct money going into Trump's pockets.

There are lots of investment companies working to China. Not illegal.

Asking a foreign government to interfere in our elections.

Quelle Surprise!

Screen-Shot-2019-10-03-at-22.39.39.png

Asking a foreign government to interfere in our elections.

Then you should be fully onboard with the Barr investigations into the Obama-hiLIARy-DNC effort to do that very thing in 2016.

Democrats are even too terrified to put their name on a vote to investigate impeachment. This is all about keeping the I word around because Democrats know they can’t win on policy.
At some point they'll need to come up with serious meat on the bones, or they'll look terrible.

They think they'll have it. Pelosi wouldn't have approved this otherwise.

Since I don't believe the "news" sources & claims & accusations & rumors & assumptions from either end, I'm stuck waiting for the Articles.
I’m sorry, but you are really choosing to be blind in this instance. Just like they convinced you he was an agent for Russia, when it’s obvious they created that illusion for people such as you that would fall for it, they are creating this one, thus why they refuse to follow established rules and procedures. Maybe one day you will wake up. I hope so.
They didn't convince me that "he was an agent for Russia".

So you just made that up. You just fabricated "facts" to support a conclusion.

And this is the problem.
My wording should have read - They had all but convinced you, Mac.
Be honest here. You seriously considered it might be true.
You're welcome to pull a quote of mine. Funny how people who accuse me of things can never do that.

Your point was a perfect example of the problem. Simplistic assumptions. Made-up facts. Accusations based on pure ignorance. Zero honest curiosity.

Our wingers are killing us, and we're watching it happen in real time.
We need Mueller to say what he actually THINKS
Try this thread.

Forum List

Back